|What's Up Wednesday Archives|
|Twice each month the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce publishes What's Up Wednesday, an e-newsletter designed to provide news and event information to its valued members, as well as community leaders and other subscribers. Readers receive updates on Chamber news, events and programs, as well as announcements and events submitted by members.
We hope that you find the archived editions of What's Up Wednesday to be an informative resource for your organization.
- WUW 6-1-16 (6/1/2016)
- Connect, learn, and grow your business at new showcase event! The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce is proud to host a new opportunity for members to connect with each other and the community.
- WUW 5-18-16 (5/18/2016)
- Patrick Chapin resigns as President/CEO! Patrick Chapin, today, announced his resignation as the President/CEO of the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce, effective June 15, 2016.
- WUW 5-4-16 (5/4/2016)
- Welcome, Lauren Bloom! Lauren Bloom has joined the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce as a new addition to our Membership Services Department.
- WUW 4-20-16 (4/20/2016)
- 31st Annual Taste of Winter Park! Winter Park's ultimate foodie festival returns with a recipe for a deliciously fun evening in downtown Winter Park. Network with 1500 of your closest friends while enjoying unlimited food and beverage samples.
- WUW 4-6-16 (4/7/2016)
- Winter Park's ultimate foodie festival! The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce's annual showcase of local eateries has grown over the years to be known as "the ultimate foodie festival."
- WUW 3-16-16 (3/16/2016)
- Election results! Thank you to all who exercised their rights to vote in the primary and municipal elections yesterday.
- WUW 3-2-16 (3/2/2016)
- Chamber endorses library and events center! The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors has passed a resolution in support of a new library and events center.
- WUW 2-17-16 (2/18/2016)
- Chamber hosts candidate forum! Thank you to all who attended last week's City Commission Candidate Forum.
- WUW 2-3-16 (2/4/2016)
- Congratulations, members! Join us in a round of applause for the finalists and award winners from the 2016 Ovations and Membership Awards Celebration.
- WUW 1-20-16 (1/20/2016)
- Awards season comes to Winter Park! Network with business and community leaders at the Ovations Awards Ceremony or Membership Awards Celebration.
- WUW 1-6-16 (1/6/2016)
- Looking to maximize your membership in 2016? Here are five simple tips to start the New Year off on the right foot.
- WUW 12-16-15 (12/16/2015)
- Ovations Voting is now underway! Vote now (and ask your clients to vote for you)!
- Winter on the Avenue (12/2/2015)
- Come experience the best of downtown Winter Park this holiday season. The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the City of Winter Park, Park Avenue Merchants Association, Enzian Theater and Central Florida Community Arts to kickoff the holidays in Winter Park on Friday, December 4, 2015.
- Giving back this season (11/19/2015)
- Network and support Second Harvest Food Bank at Happy Hour for Hunger. Then, make plans to shop small and show some love to your favorite local businesses on Small Business Saturday.
- Feed the Need Campaign Underway (11/13/2015)
- More than 75 business and community leaders joined Rollins College President Grant Cornwell, Winter Park City Manager Randy Knight and Chamber President/CEO Patrick Chapin to kick off the third annual Feed the Need Winter Park campaign to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Fall Marketing Opportunities Round-up (10/21/2015)
- Three opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get involved this fall.
- Autum Art Festival Weekend is Here (10/7/2015)
- The Winter Park Autumn Art Festival celebrates its 42nd anniversary on Saturday, October 10, and Sunday, October 11, 2015. Read more about the events and activities surrounding art festival weekend and how to get involved.
- What's Your Outlook? (9/16/2015)
- The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce will host its inaugural Winter Park Outlook, an in-depth conversation with local industry experts in the areas of government, health, real estate, business and education.
- Chamber Week 2015 (9/2/2015)
- The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce has declared September 10 - 18 as Winter Park Chamber Week 2015. Mark your calendars and invite your friends and clients to discover how active and involved our organization is in the community.
- Help Shape the Future of Winter Park (8/19/2015)
- The City of Winter Park has several opportunities for residents and business owners to participate in Vision Winter Park and Winter Park Public Library forums. Let your voice be heard.
- A Foundation of Strong Commerce (8/5/2015)
- The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce recently partnered with the City of Winter Park to honor the legacy of businesses that have served the community for 25 years, or more!
- Chamber Members Named 'Most Influential' (7/15/2015)
- Today's issue features an update to the city's Business License Ordinance, a recap of Winter Park's Most Influential list and lessons learned from Central Florida Community Arts' presentation at Good Morning Winter Park.
- Youth Leaders Impacts High School Students (7/1/2015)
- Our Leadership Winter Park program hosted the first of two Youth Leaders sessions this summer aimed at developing current high school students into future community leaders. Read about this program and upcoming Fourth of July festivities in this issue.
- Vision Winter Park (6/17/2015)
- Participate in the City of Winter Park's year-long vision process to guide the future of our community.
- New Chamber Website (6/3/2015)
- Take a tour of our new website and update any bookmarks you may have had for the membership directory, events calendar and others.
- Leadership Winter Park Turns 25 (5/20/2015)
- What began with a vision to develop leaders who would become active and informed citizens for the betterment of Winter Park has transformed into a thriving program with more than 800 graduates.
- Lend Your Voice (5/6/2015)
- Winter Park business owners are encouraged to share feedback in a simple 10-question survey.
- Foodies Unite! (4/15/2015)
- Taste of Winter Park is our communities annual celebration of our thriving culinary scene. Join us at the Winter Park Farmers' Market.
- 3 Things You Need to Know (4/2/2015)
- The Winter Park Chamber is always up to something, from networking with Orlando Solar Bears to promoting Fair Trade retailers and joining Instagram... see what we're up to this month!
- Art Festival Weekend in Winter Park (3/19/2015)
- Ride SunRail to the art festival and experience all that Park Avenue has to offer!
- Chamber Events Sizzle (3/5/2015)
- Discover exciting events that can help grow your business.
- Emerging Economic Trends (2/18/2015)
- Are you ready for takeoff? The upcoming Economic Update explores what to watch for as the economy improves.
- Congratulations, Members! (2/11/2015)
- Join us in congratulating our Membership Awards Celebration finalists and award winners!
- Awards Season Comes to Winter Park (1/22/2015)
- It's awards season in Hollywood and here at the Chamber. See how you can be part of upcoming events that honor our members and vibrant business community.
- Kick Off 2015 with Winter Park Chamber of Commerce (1/7/2015)
- Start your New Year with the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce and discover the finalists in the 2015 Ovations Awards!
Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
151 West Lyman Avenue
Winter Park, Florida 32789