|WORD Fellowship Ministries has several online means of communication. Our two e-newsletters, published alternately to share the Gospel - the Good News of God, encourage others and glorify Him.
~ Praise Break Report! - With an encouraging opening message, the faithfulness
of the Lord is highlighted through praise reports (testimonies) submitted to us.
~ Rightly Dividing the WORD - Pastoral messages incorporating the Word of God,
which can be used for personal study, devotion or small group Bible Study.
If you have missed an issue or desire to be refreshed by one of your favorites you may access it from the lists below.
There is also Apostle's Relay, a blog of prophetic messages posted as the Lord releases.
Email us to:
Submit your prayer requests to be included in our weekly Power Prayer sessions
Submit your praise reports to to be published in the Report to encourage others with how the Lord has moved (is moving) in your life.
Feel free to share our Father's love and faithfulness with those on your Contacts List by forwarding any of the WORD Fellowship Ministries messages.
Thank you for joining us in ministry.
Faith in Him
- Praise Break Report 6-14-2016
- Series: The Right Confession - SALVATION & DELIVERANCE Pt 1, John 8:36; Barbara's Son's Car Passes Inspection
- Praise Break Report 5-31-2016
- Series: The Right Confession - HEALING, John 1:1-2,4; John Passes Driving Tests
- Praise Break Report 5-17-2016
- Series: The Right Confession - GOD WITH ME, Psalm 23:4; Jasmine's Car Fund Pt 2
- Praise Break Report 5-3-2016
- Series: The Right Confession - GOD'S LOVE, John 3:16; Jasmine's Car Fund Pt 1
- Praise Break Report 4-19-2016
- Series:The Right Confession- PROVISION, Proverbs 18:21; Allegra's Fellowship of God's Love
- Praise Break Report 4-5-2016
- Series: The Right Confession Introduction, Psalm 103:20; Anonymous - Brother Healed of Prostate Cancer
- Praise Break Report 3-22-2016
- Resurrection/Easter Message:Commune with ME Pt 1; Celebrate Jesus with your testimony
- Praise Break Report 3-8-2016
- Anyway, Psalm 71:14; LaToya's Drummer Boy
- Praise Break Report 2-23-2016
- Glorify Him,2 Chronicles 16:10; Sharon's All-Inclusive Missions Trip
- Praise Break Report 2-9-2016
- Sing and Make Known, Psalm89:1; Jamie's Thanksgiving Spin Out
- Praise Break Report 1-26-2016
- God Said, "I AM", Exodus 3:13-14; Flossie Overcomes Death Pt 2
- Praise Break Report 1-12-2016
- Deep is Required, Jude 21, 24-25; Flossie Overcomes Death Pt 1
- Praise Break Report 12-29-2015
- Giving is Unto God, 2 Corinthians 9:7; Augusta's Harvest
- Praise Break Report 12-15-2015
- MY Grace is Sufficient, Romans 8:31; Chicago Anonymous - New Car
- Praise Break Report 12-1-2015
- Thanksgiving Always, Psalm 95:2, 69:30-31; Paula's Triple Praise
- Praise Break Report 11-17-2015
- Strong A He Is Strong, Ephesians 6:10; Flossie's Doctor Report Reversed
- Praise Break Report 11-3-2015
- Walk with ME, Genesis 5:24; Elder Wainright's Accident Report Pt 3
- Praise Break Report 10-20-2015
- A Unique Love, 1 John 4:18-19; Elder Wainright's Accident Report Pt 2
- Praise Break Report 10-6-2015
- My I AM, Psalm 4:3; Elder Wainwright's Accident Report Pt 1
- Praise Break Report 9-22-2015
- EVERY Time!, Psalm 57:2; Paula's Prayer Fruit
- Praise Break Report 9-8-2015
- Muddle-FREE, Psalm 32:8,143:10; Isaiah 28:26; John 14:16, 26; Pastor Debra's iPod Repair
- Praise Break Report 8-25-2015
- In His Hands or Yours, 2 Chronicles 16:9; Sharon's Daughter-in-law Evades Accident
- Praise Break Report 8-11-2015
- Hits At Home, Isaiah 12:4; Joe Walks Away From Crash
- Praise Break Report 7-28-2015
- His Commandments Yield Pt 2, 1John 5:3; God Delights Allegra
- Praise Break Report 7-14-2015
- His Commandments Yield Pt 1, Deuteronomy 28:8-9; Susan's Neighbors Bless
- Praise Break Report 6-30-2015
- Every Time, Hebrews 13:15; Stephanie's Financial Discovery
- Praise Break Report 6-16-2015
- Nothing Too Hard, Jeremiah 32:17; Luke 24:49; John 1:12; Luke 10:19; Philippians 4:13; Konan Repairs Carr
- Rightly Dividing the Word 6-21-2016
- Consider God...Consider Love Pt 1; Proverbs 14:8
- Rightly Dividing the Word 6-7-2016
- Get. In. My. Word., 2 Timothy 3:16; Proverbs 28:13
- Rightly Dividing the Word 5-24-2016
- More Than Hearing by Belinda Beach, Luke 11:9; Proverbs 12:3
- Rightly Dividing the Word 5-10-2016
- What's In It Pt 2, 2 Corinthians 3:3; Proverbs 7:1
- Rightly Dividing the Word 4-26-2016
- What's In It Pt 1, John 14:26; Proverbs1:10
- Rightly Dividing the Word 4-12-2016
- "Commune with ME" Pt 3 - Counsel, Psalm 27:11; Proverbs 13:4
- Rightly Dividing the Word 3-29-2016
- "Commune with ME" Pt 2 - Intimacy, Psalm 27:8; Proverbs 14:2
- Rightly Dividing the Word 3-15-2016
- Well Doing Pt 3, Galatians 6:9-10; Proverbs 14:7
- Rightly Dividing the Word 3-1-2016
- Well Doing Pt 2, Galatians 6:9-10; Proverbs13:10
- Rightly Dividing the Word 2-16-2016
- Well Doing Pt 1, Galatians 6:9-10; Proverbs 29:1
- Rightly Dividing the Word 2-2-2016
- Let. It. Go. Pt 2 by Minister Ann Pinkney; Proverbs 22:2
- Rightly Dividing the Word 1-19-2016
- Let. It. Go. Pt 1 by Minister Ann Pinkney; Proverbs 8:18
- Rightly Dividing the Word 1-5-2016
- Obedience is Quick Pt 2, 1 Samuel 15:22; Proverbs 24:1-2
- Rightly Dividing the Word 12-22-2015
- Obedience is Quick Pt 1, 1 Samuel 15:22; Proverbs 1:7
- Rightly Dividing the Word 12-8-2015
- Of One Body, 1 Corinthians 12:20-27; Proverbs 24:24
- Rightly Dividing the Word 11-24-2015
- Walking with God Pt 2, Acts 13:22; Proverbs 25:2
- Rightly Dividing the Word 11-10-2015
- Walking with God Pt 1, Genesis 5:24; Proverbs 1:5
- Rightly Dividing the Word 10-27-2015
- Say AMEN! Pt 2, Jeremiah 1:2; Proverbs 20:5
- Rightly Dividing the Word 10-13-2015
- Say AMEN! Pt 1, Genesis 28:15; 2 Corinthians 1:20; Proverbs 8:18
- Rightly Dividing the Word 9-29-2015
- Overcomers Walk Through Pt 2, 1 John 5:3-5; Proverbs 10:23
- Rightly Dividing the Word 9-15-2015
- Overcomers Walk Through Pt 1, 1 John 5:3-5; Proverbs 8:21
- Rightly Dividing the Word 9-1-2015
- Take No Hit Pt 2, James4:7; Proverbs 3:9-10
- Rightly Dividing the Word 8-18-2015
- Take No Hit Pt 1, James 4:7; Proverbs 8:1
- Rightly Dividing the Word 8-4-2015
- Lessons in Everything, Psalm 139:23; Proverbs 18:19
- Rightly Dividing the Word 7-21-2015
- Location...Location...Location Pt 2, Genesis 3:8-9; Proverbs 22:2
- Rightly Dividing the Word 7-7-2015
- Location...Location...Location Pt 1, Genesis 3:8-9; Proverbs 19:20
- Rightly Dividing the Word 6-23-2015
- The Right Draw, Psalm 73:28; Proverbs 14:5
~ The Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
~ Jesus Christ is the Son of God, came to earth, died for our sins, was resurrected on the
third day and now sits at the right hand of the Father.
~ Salvation, eternal life with God, is by Jesus Christ only.
~ The infallible Word of God, the Bible, as the ultimate authority; written by man, inspired
~ All our teaching is founded on the Word of God.
Ref: John 1:1-2, 3:16, 10:30, 14:16; Acts 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Develop "vertical' relationships = between the Lord and man (mankind); as well as "horizontal" relationships = among men (mankind)
Equip others for leadership, to work and serve toward the expansion of the Kingdom of God
Build teams to infiltrate the devil's camp, claim hearts and territory, and plant the flag of the Kingdom of God
We accomplish these with Bible Studies (small groups - in the workplace and in the home), Intercessory Prayer (praying for others), preaching, teaching, publications, outreach and pastoral care services - visits, counseling and assorted types of correspondence.
All we do and endeavor to do is by the leading, instruction and anointing of the Lord, as His servants.
Ref: Mark 16:14-18; Luke 10:19; Jude 20-23
Prayer of Salvation
If you would like to accept and confess Jesus Christ, making Him your personal Lord and Savior or if you have turned away from Him to go your own way and wish to return to Him, pray the following prayer aloud:
I believe You are the Son of God.
I believe You died and rose from the dead on the third day.
I believe You are alive and seated at the right hand of the Father.
I believe you died for my sin; paying the debt for sin that I could not pay myself.
Please forgive me for all my sin.
Please come into my heart and my life, and be my Lord and Savior.
I am forgiven. I am now born-again. I am now a child of God.
Thank You, Lord.
In Jesus Name. Amen.
If you have prayed this prayer making Jesus the Lord of your life today, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, so we may celebrate with all of heaven, welcome you to the family of God, and send some free information to you to get you started.
Many blessings to you
Reference Scriptures: Romans 3:23-25, 6:23, 10:9-10; John 3:16; Acts 8:37; Romans 14:9; 2 Corinthians 5:17
Other websites you may visit for additional information about Salvation:
Bill Winston Ministries
Kenneth Copeland Ministries
Joyce Meyers Ministries
|WORD Fellowship Ministries|
159 N. Marion Street
Oak Park, IL 60301