|Welcome to the Mobile Workforce News Archive
Leading mobile workforce solution provider 1st Touch produces an email newsletter, Mobile Workforce News, which focuses on the world of mobile technology for the field based workforce.
All previous editions can be viewed here, providing access to a wealth of information about mobile working. You will find news and views from the team at 1st Touch, plus the latest case studies, white papers and announcements.
For more information visit www.1sttouch.com
- 1st Touch Newsletter October 2015
- Read about Together Housing Group going Enterprise, Customer Awards, Annual conference and the latest blog.
- 1st Touch Newsletter May 2015
- Read about Weslo Housing using 1st Touch, the latest product release and forthcoming events
- Halton Housing video March 2015
- Supporting Halton Housing's Digital First Strategy With Enterprise Mobile Software And Leading Self Service App
- Wulvern Housing video January 2015
- Mobile workforce software from 1st Touch has enabled Wulvern Housing to reduce rent arrears by helping customers overcome the challenges of Welfare Reform
- AmicusHorizon video October 2014
- AmicusHorizon has lowered arrears and raised over £1.7m of additional income for residents by integrating its existing CRM system with a financial inclusion app supplied by 1st Touch
- 1st Touch Newsletter October 2014
- Read about A2 Dominion using 1st Touch to support its Income Collection team and the launch of the Self Service App.
- Mobile Working - Freedom and Flexibility in the Workplace
- Join 1st Touch at Holyrood Connect's 2nd annual Mobile and Flexible Working conference at Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh on Tuesday 7th October 2014.
The conference will focus on areas which matter most in establishing and enhancing mobile working, including Technology, Security, Challenges and Opportunities, and Cultural Change.
- 1st Touch Newsletter September 2014
- 1st Touch Mobile Software benefits staff and customers at AmicusHorizon.
NEW Modules Available from 1st Touch - Supporting People and Arrears
- 1st Touch Newsletter July 2014
- Aldwyck drives customer self-service and mobile working with 1st Touch
- 1st Touch Newsletter - New Tenancy Self-Service application
- Read about the new 1st Touch Tenancy Self-Service app, which can be fully integrated in real-time with all leading Housing Management Systems, enables a social housing organisations tenants to submit requests online for a wide range of services.
- 1st Touch Newsletter - Broadacres chose 1st Touch mobile software
- Broadacres chose 1st Touch software as it fully integrates with their Aareon Housing Management system and provides offline access throughout the large rural area they cover.
- 1st Touch Newsletter March 2014
- South Kesteven achieves significant benefits with 1st Touch mobile software.
Introducing the new Motorola TC55
- 1st Touch Newsletter - The new TC55 Android Smartphone from Motorola
- Introducing the TC55, the latest device from 1st Touch partner; Motorola Solutions, with all the good looks and ergonomics of a smartphone, but including the reliability and longevity of a rugged device. Watch the introductory video to find out more about this device.
- 1st Touch Newsletter January 2014
- Broadacres benefit from cost savings and flexibility with 1st Touch mobile software.
1st Touch innovates across multiple platforms and devices
- 1st Touch Newsletter December 2013
- South Kesteven District Council saves time and money with 1st Touch software. Watch the full video here.
- 1st Touch available on multi-platform
- North Lincolnshire Homes utilise 1st Touch software on iPads. Read more on 1st Touch multi-platform here.
- 1st Touch Newsletter October 2013
- The 1st Touch Conference was held in Southampton on Thursday 3rd October. Read more about this event here, and how to register for next year.
- 1st Touch Newsletter Summer 2013
- 1st Touch conquers geographical challenges for Castlehill.
Tim Birkett joins 1st Touch
- Adactus Saved £1.5m by going mobile with 1st Touch
- Watch this fun, animated video to see how Adactus saved £1.5 by going mobile.
- 1st Touch Newsletter May 2013
- AmicusHorizon Enterprise Licence from 1st Touch
South Yorkshire Housing Association video case study
- 1st Touch Newsletter April 2013
- Halton Housing chooses 1st Touch.
Integration of Aareon housing management system with 1st Touch software.
- 1st Touch Newsletter March 2013
- Through their work with 1st Touch, Osborne have successfully won the NICE Best Application of Technology Award.
- 1st Touch Newsletter January 2013
- 1st Touch sponsor the 2013 Housing Technology Conference.
- 1st Touch Newsletter November 2012
- 1st Touch launches new apps at ITinHousing
- 1st Touch Newsletter July 2012
- Aareon AG acquires 1st Touch
- Mobility Workshop Invitation
- Invitation to attend a unique Mobile Technology Innovation Workshop
- April 2012 newsletter
- Adactus achieves £1.5m in efficiency savings
- Feb 2012 newsletter
- Farbrick expects to save £300k annually from first phase of mobile rollout; new multi-platform version launched
- 1st Touch Newsletter December 2011
- Social Housing Contractors implement best of breed mobile technology; Osborne invests £900k in mobile; City Building chooses 1st Touch for Responsive Repairs and Gas for 40+ clients
- 1st Touch Newsletter October 2011 for IBS users
- Latest Mobile update for IBS users
- 1st Touch Newsletter September 2011
- South Yorkshire Housing organisation drives mobile efficiencies; Microsoft recognizes 1st Touch Social Housing focus with Gold
- 1st Touch Newsletter June 2011
- Amicus Horizon mobilise inspection teams with 1st Touch; Mobile technology update - Windows v Android; Dedicated Mobile technology events
- 1st Touch Newsletter May 2011
- Orchard customers choose 1st Touch best practice mobile to integrate with Orchard back office
- 1st Touch Newsletter February 2011
- 1st Touch partners with Motorola; Integration with Aareon's QL Housing Management solution at Langstane
- 1st Touch Newsletter December 2010
- 1st Touch launches User Group in the New Year
- 1st Touch Newsletter November 2010
- 22% savings on Responsive Repairs for North Ayrshire Council; 1st Touch appointed as Windows Embedded Partner; Mobile technology impacts Morrison's green agenda
- 1st Touch Newsletter September 2010
- Wakefield choose 1st Touch Mobile for the enterprise; Broadacres deploy mobile for Housing Stock Surveys.
- 1st Touch Newsletter August 2010
- Severn Vale Housing Society will improve Responsive Repairs services with 1st Touch Mobile Technology; Restrictive Mobile Integration Practices eliminated with new partnership
- 1st Touch Newsletter May 2010
- Northwards Housing and Manchester Working mobilise productivity and service level delivery
- Mar 2010 newsletter
- Mobile parts ordering delivers increased benefits for outsourced stores; Powys rolls out enterprise mobile; Integration is the key to mobile project success
- 1st Touch Newsletter February 2010
- Mobile is the way forward for service improvement; Multiple integrated mobile solutions implemented at Bolsover; Knowsley Housing Trust chooses 1st Touch to integrate with IBS
- 1st Touch Newsletter December 2009
- Newport City Homes delivers highest service levels; Redfly devices expand use of 1st Touch mobile applications
- 1st Touch Newsletter November 2009
- Thames Valley Housing chooses 1st Touch for inspections; 2010 Rotherham goes mobile to improve service delivery and value
- 1st Touch Newsletter October 2009
- Herefordshire Housing achieves significant benefits from 1st Touch mobile; Integrated mobile for Orchard users; Lone worker safety with G4S
- 1st Touch Newsletter September 2009
- Stevenage Homes & Knowsley Housing Trust adopt 1st Touch Mobile solutions; New complete Supporting People solution
- 1st Touch Newsletter July 2009
- Tor Homes repairs team goes mobile; 1st Touch achieves Gold status with Microsoft.
- 1st Touch Newsletter May 2009
- 1st Touch wins 15% share of Mobile in Social Housing market; Microsoft Financing offers innovative funding solutions; Making the ROI case for Mobile projects.
1st Touch Limited l Suite 19-21 l 2 Venture Road l Southampton l SO16 7NP l Tel: 0871 716 3060