OptiPro Systems Newsletter Archives Homepage
Welcome to OptiPro Systems Newsletter Archives Homepage! Here you can view past newsletters that OptiPro has sent out regarding the latest optics news (Optical Ultra-News), machine tool news (Machine Tools Ultra-News), or Mastercam news (Mastercam Ultra-News). To view past emails, just click on the links below. We hope you enjoy reading our archived newsletters and encourage you to join our mailing list by clicking the "Join Our Mailing List!" link at the bottom of this webpage.
- June/July 2011 Machine Tools Ultra-News (7/5/2011)
- In this newsletter: 18 reasons why OptiPro's PRO 80 Series is better than comparable machines from OptiPro's competitors, information regarding the second annual OptiPro U training course on the topic of Advanced Optical Manufacturing, and OptiPro breaks ground on our new 7,500 square foot addition!
- June 2011 Optical Ultra-News (6/21/2011)
- In this newsletter: Keller Technology Corporation in Tonawanda, NY puts Mastercam to the test, July is Maintenance Customer Appreciation Month, Mastercam X5 MU1 is released, and a special Mastercam University promotion going on now!
- June 2011 Mastercam Ultra-News (5/25/2011)
- In this newsletter: Complex and intricate parts produced on Citizen machines at 2011 PMTS, Yama Seiki announces a summer special on the GLS-200A, and Spinner offering the U5-620-AI 5-Axis machine at an unbeatable price.
- April/May 2011 Machine Tools Ultra-News (5/5/2011)
- In this newsletter: Optifab features the debut showing of the revolutionary PRO Series machines, OptiPro holds three product demonstrations during Optifab, and OptiPro presents four papers during the Optifab conference.
- April/May 2011 Optical Ultra-News (5/5/2011)
- In this newsletter: A testimonial from PRZ Technologies regarding the easy-of-use and efficiency of Mastercam, OptiPro continues its commitment to education by volunteering at NYS Skills USA Competition, a Mastercam "Hidden Gem" - Gears and Sprockets, and information about Mastercam University.
- April/May 2011 Mastercam Ultra-News (4/5/2011)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam Swiss Expert (MSE), the new product designed specifically to address the Swiss machining market, is near its release and will be demonstrated at PMTS. Also, learn a tech tip regarding creating tool lists using ActiveReports, and information on MastercamU.
- March 2011 Mastercam Ultra-News (4/4/2011)
- In this newsletter: ER Precision Optical Corporation hosting open house to showcase their new facility. Three recently purchased OptiPro eSX optical grinding machines will be in operation at the open house! Also, read about OptiPro's new PRO 80 Series machine line for 5 to 80 mm Optics, OptiPro now upgrading electronic spherometers, and OptiPro appoints Cam McSain as new service coordinator.
- March 2011 Optical Ultra-News (3/24/2011)
- In this newsletter: Purchase a 5-axis machine at an unbeatable price! Spinner announces promotion on U5-620-AI. Also, AccuteX EDM AU-300 featured in Modern Machine Shop magazine, and CNC Systems releases new Vision Wide SF Series Double Column VMC.
- March 2011 Machine Tools Ultra-News (2/23/2011)
- In this newsletter: A recap of OptiPro's Winter 2011 SBIR Review Meeting, OptiPro launches new APD website interface, and OptiPro releases third white paper titled "Asphere and Freeform Measurement 101".
- January/February 2011 Optical Ultra-News (2/23/2011)
- In this newsletter: CNC Systems introduces the Akari HMC HS450i horizontal machining center, AccuteX EDM releases new AX-1165 wire EDM, and information on an inventory reduction special for select Miyano machine models.
- January/February 2011 Mastercam Ultra-News (12/21/2010)
- In this newsletter: Read about how Mastercam is allowing Rochester Colonial to take on even the most complex jobs, a Tech Tip regarding the 1628 Error when installing X5, and Master3DGage webinars are back! Sign up now for two upcoming webinars...
- Holiday 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (12/22/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro teaming up with Excel Machine Technologies Inc. to help service and support our new and existing Citizen and Miyano customers, Accutex EDM offering year end special on three demo machines, Miyano year end special going on now, and OptiPro's website now featuring new-and-improved machine tools section!
- Holiday 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (11/22/2010)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam X5 rollouts are underway at OptiPro, a tech tip regarding Mastercam X5 and SolidWorks, and Mastercam videos now streaming on OptiPro's website.
- November 2010 Optical Ultra-News (11/19/2010)
- In this newsletter: Team up with OptiPro's APD! Learn about how OptiPro can help you, our customers, develop robust processes to meet your production needs. Also in this newsletter, OptiPro releases two white papers on asphere fabrication, a follow-up to the asphere fabrication webinar held in June, and information about how Section 179 can help you save big on equipment costs.
- October/November 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (11/19/2010)
- In this newsletter: Special pricing on several models of Miyano two spindle CNC turning centers, Yama Seiki offering year-end promotions on several milling and turning machines, and U.S. government passes the Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 which allows businesses to reduce total equipment cost by the tax deductions under Section 179.
- October/November 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (11/16/2010)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam X5 has been released! Read about the new features and enhancements of X5, Maintenance customers: Keep an eye out for a rollout registration email, and check out iMastercamstore.com for all of your Mastercam apparel needs!
- September/October 2010 Optical Ultra-News (10/21/2010)
- In this newsletter: A product showcase on the SXL and UFF 500 Optical Fabrication Platforms, OptiPro Awarded a Phase I SBIR on the topic of "Optically Precise Conformal Sensor Window", and a sneak preview of OptiPro's Advanced Process Development (APD) department and how they can help you achieve your production requirements.
- September 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (10/12/2010)
- In this newsletter: Read about why Harbec is very satisfied with their recent purchase of a Yama Seiki GS-260Y, IMTS 2010 a success for OptiPro's machine tool OEM's, and U.S. government passes the Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 which allows businesses to reduce total equipment cost by the tax deductions under Section 179.
- September 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (10/12/2010)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam X5 showcased at IMTS, a tech tip discussing requirements for tool profile geometry, and information about the brand new imastercamstore.com website that allows Mastercam fans to purchase gear and other accessories!
- August 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (9/2/2010)
- In this newsletter: Information on a special price and financing plan for select Accutex EDM machine models, information regarding an inventory reduction special on Yama Seiki GLS-150M live tooling lathes, a run-down of which OptiPro machine tool lines will be showcasing machines at IMTS 2010, and information on how to save on Miyano machines but only while supplies last.
- August 2010 Optical Ultra-News (9/2/2010)
- In this newsletter: A recap of the inaugural OptiPro U class, a "Tech Tip" from OptiPro's Advanced Process Development department on dressing and truing bonded diamond grinding wheels, and a new product sneak preview of the SXL/UFF 500.
- July/August 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (8/25/2010)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam will be at IMTS 2010 (Booth # E-3840) and will be introducing the new X5, "tech tip" regarding how to draw angled tools for angled grooves, "tech tip" listing the guidelines for custom tool diameter, information on the most recent Mastercam U promotion, and how to sign up for the last Master3DGage webinar.
- July 2010 Optical Ultra-News (7/29/2010)
- In this newsletter: A recap of OptiPro's Summer 2010 SBIR Review Meeting, information on how to catch up with OptiPro at the upcoming SPIE Optics+Photonics tradeshow in San Diego, California, OptiPromotion on UltraCURV and UltraBloc ending soon (Save 15% if you order before time runs out!), and only one spot left for OptiPro U!
- July 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (7/29/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro machine tool lines to showcase at upcoming IMTS tradeshow (September 13th - 18th at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.), Accutex EDM announces the arrival of their new Die Sinker line, OptiPromotion: Marubeni Citizen-Cincom announces special on Miyano machines in addition to the existing offer on Citizen machines, and a recap on OptiPro's Summer 2010 SBIR Review Meeting.
- June 2010 Optical Ultra-News (7/7/2010)
- In this newsletter: Recently-hired OptiPro employee Chris Roll earns the 2010 OF&T Best Student Poster Presentation Award by the Optical Society of America, save now on OptiPro's UltraCURV and UltraBloc during the 4th of July OptiPromotion, details on how you can still view the Asphere Fabrication Webcast on-demand on Laser Focus World's website, OptiPro appoints a new service coordinator, and only three spots remain for OptiPro U in August.
- June 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (6/30/2010)
- In this newsletter: Information on how Version 9 users can save 70% by switching to X4 now, Tech Tip on switching between setup sheets, Mastercam Q & A on how to prevent losing original tool numbers when applying a job to another model, information on registering for upcoming Master3DGage webinars, and Mastercam U classes that users can take advantage of.
- May/June 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (6/22/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPromotion: Special price on Citizen K16 and K12 Swiss Style Machines while supplies last, Accutex EDM Launches New Website, and OptiPro Appoints New Service Coordinator
- May 2010 Optical Ultra-News (5/27/2010)
- In this newsletter: Information about a webcast that OptiPro will be presenting on Asphere Fabrication, two OptiPro employees to give presentations at upcoming optics conferences, an update on available spots for OptiPro U, and OptiPro announces the hiring of a new optics machine salesman.
- May 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (5/26/2010)
- In this newsletter: Mastercam launches three promotions to help Version 9 Systems update to X4, Information about Master3DGage, a new portable CMM system created by Verisurf, and a reminder for Maintenance customers to take advantage of a Maintenance class on Mastercam U.
- April 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (5/4/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro now representing Citizen, SpiderCool Featured in Modern Machine Shop e-Newsletter, and OptiPro hires a new machine tool salesman
- April 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (4/27/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro now representing Citizen, SpiderCool Featured in Modern Machine Shop e-Newsletter, and OptiPro hires a new machine tool salesman
- March/April 2010 Optical Ultra-News (4/22/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro volunteers to help out at NYS Automated Manufacturing Competition, a "Tech Tip" on how to easily add or remove hidden entities, Back to Basics: The Wirepaths of Mastercam, and information regarding Mastercam U's maintenance class
- March 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (3/31/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro introduces the UltraBloc, Information about OptiPro's week long training course...OptiPro U, OptiPro employee gives a special lecture at a University of Rochester optics class, and OptiPro's new website has been launched.
- March 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (3/24/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro now distributing Miyano and Spinner machine tools, OptiPro's new website is up and running, and an announcement from the President regarding Hurco and DMG
- February 2010 Optical Ultra-News (2/25/2010)
- In this newsletter: OptiPro's new website is up and running, "Jam Session" rescheduled due to Good Friday, maintenance customers: take advantage of Mastercan University, information regarding "entry point not found" error, and Mastercam X5 enhancements
- February 2010 Machine Tools Ultra-News (2/26/2010)
- In this newsletter: How Water Affects Coolant Performance? (Part two of "The Importance of Coolants for Precision Optics Grinding) and also an article on how OptiPro is now teaching and hosting a college course on Advanced Optical Manufacturing
- February 2010 Mastercam Ultra-News (2/25/2010)
- In this newsletter: How Hurco machines help businesses meet challenges head-on, information on how to receive federal grant funds for companies in the Finger Lakes region, and details on Hurco's Inventory Blow-Out Sale
- January Optical Ultra-News (1/21/2010)
- In this newsletter: Read testimonials from OptiPro's Mastercam customers about the training classes held at our facility, information on how to receive federal grant funds for companies in the Finger Lakes region, information on how to install Mastercam X4 MU3, and details about the free "Jam Session" that are held at OptiPro
- January Machine Tools Ultra-News (1/22/2010)
- In this newsletter: The Importance of Coolants for Precision Optics Grinding (Part One), a recap of OptiPro's 2010 Winter SBIR Meeting, information on OptiPro's new OptiTool Service, and a link to view OptiPro's new corporate video!
- January Mastercam Ultra-News (1/21/2010)
- In this newsletter: The reason why Glass Fab in Rochester thinks Flow's waterjets are elite, OptiPromotion: Hurco Inventory Blow-Out Sale, a recap of OptiPro's 2010 Winter SBIR Meeting, and a link to view OptiPro's new corporate video!
- Optical Ultra-News: Holiday Edition (12/15/2009)
- In this newsletter: Product Showcase on Mastercam for SolidWorks, why you should protect your investment with Mastercam's Maintenance Program, information on maintenance updates recently released, a recap of OptiPro's 2010 Winter SBIR Meeting, and a link to OptiPro's new corporate video!
- Machine Tools Ultra-News: Holiday Edition (12/15/2009)
- In this newsletter: Wayne High School Students Tour OptiPro, Kreischer Optics Purchases Second UltraForm Finishing Machine, Holiday OptiPromotion on UltraCurv
- Mastercam Ultra-News: Holiday Edition (12/15/2009)
- In this newsletter: Wayne High School Students Tour OptiPro, Product Showcase on SpiderCool Coolant Solution, Holiday OptiPromotion on Acer E-Mill, Holiday OptiPromotion on Yama Seiki High Performance VMC
- November Optical Ultra-News (11/12/2009)
- In this newsletter: Wayne High School Students Tour OptiPro, Mastercam's Multi-Axis Machining Increases Speed and Finish, Let OptiPro Help Clean Up Your Computer, Holiday OptiPromotion on Mastercam X4 Group Training Class
- November Mastercam Ultra-News (11/11/2009)
- In this newsletter: Recap of OptiPro Open House, OptiPro Hires Two More Employees, OptiPro Ranked #37 on Rochester's Top 100 Companies, OptiPromotion: UltraCURV "10K Special"
- November Machine Tools Ultra-News (11/10/2009)
- In this newsletter: Recap of OptiPro Open House, Interview with Blue Chip Mold, Tech Tip Regarding Mastercam X4 MU1, OptiPro Ranked #37 on Rochester's Top 100 Companies, OptiPromotion: Save $150 on Group Training
- October Optical Ultra-News (10/2/2009)
- In this newsletter: Recap of OptiPro Open House, Babbitt Bearings Benefits from Running Yama Seikis, OptiPro Ranked #37 On Rochester's Top 100 Companies, OptiPromotion: Yama Seiki High Performance VMC Specials
- October Mastercam Ultra-News (10/2/2009)
- In this newsletter: OptiPromotion: UltraCURV "10k Special", Info About Technology Open House and Steak-Out, Benefits of UltraForm Finishing
- October Machine Tools Ultra-News (10/2/2009)
- In this newsletter: OptiPromotion: Enhance Your Knowledge of X4, Info About Technology Open House and Steak-Out, Bausch and Lomb Praises Mastercam, Harness the Power of Mastercam Solids
- September Optical Ultra-News (10/28/2009)
- In this newsletter: Info About Technology Open House and Steak-Out, CJK's Thoughts About Hurco, Section 179 Helping Small Businesses Purchase Machines, OptiPromotion: Yama Seiki High Performance VMC Specials
- September Machines and Mastercam Ultra-News (9/1/2009)
- In this newsletter: Recap of SPIE Optics+Photonics Meeting, OptiPro Develops R-Theta Correction for UFF, OptiPro Welcomes Three New Employees
- Optical Ultra-News (8/28/2009)
- In this newsletter: DaVinci Prototypes Excited About DMG Machine, OptiPro to Host Free Mastercam X4 Webinar, OptiPromotion: Hurco USA Inventory Blowout Sale
- Machines and Mastercam Ultra-News (7/31/2009)
- In this newsletter: Navy/Army Phase II SBIR Meeting, OptiPro Receives Navair Phase II SBIR, OptiPro Introduces UltraSurf
- In this newsletter: OptiPro Host Mastercam Rollout Sessions, New Release: Mastercam X4, Tech Tip Regarding Mastercam X4, OptiPro Now Representing DMG
6368 Dean Parkway
Ontario, New York 14519
Proudly Representing the #1 CAD/CAM Software...