|VINTAGES Adventures in Wine e-newsletters|
Click on our e-newsletters below and find out what we're up to. We present wines from the most compelling regions, made by producers who are obsessed with quality and passionate about their piece of land. If you like what you see, click the "Join our Mailing List" link above to get your own copy delivered 2-3 times per month.
- Chandon de Briailles: Biodynamic in Burgundy; Jump in Jura; Quintarelli Special; (11/12/2015)
- Biodynamic Burgundy? Yes, pure expression from CHANDON de BRIAILLES in Cote de Beaune. Jura wines are definitely a walk on the wild side -- are you experienced? Or amble along the Italian Riviera with Colle dei Bardellini!
- Fall for Nebbiolo: Red for all Seasons (11/6/2015)
- Autumn is when the earthy flavors of nebbiolo wines shine brightest! Devote some crisp fall evenings to these soulful sips! We're talking Barolo, Barbaresco, Langhe Nebbiolo, and even Dogliani!
- Bertani Family Amarone and Brovia Barolo (10/29/2015)
- Re-discover the wines of Amarone's first family! Santa Maria from Bertani is the authentic, traditional, drinkable and age-able style of Ripasso and Amarone. A holiday must!
- Amalfi Coast: Marisa Cuomo & Luigi Maffini (10/15/2015)
- Join us for a fantastic weekend highlighting the outstanding whites and reds from Campania! Two of the top wineries in the region are featured: Marisa Cuomo, Costa d'Amalfi and Luigi Maffini, Paestum. Also, 2008 Barbaresco Rabaja Riserva from Giuseppe Cortese!
- Fall Arrivals October (10/9/2015)
- So many new wines -- Edoardo Valentini, Montevertine, Marcel Lapierre Morgon, Pillot Saint Romain,Tempier Bandol and so much more!
- Cutting Edge Espana! A new generation of Spanish winemakers (10/1/2015)
- We are introducing a dozen wines from up-and-coming wine estates in Spain, from the Canary Islands to Priorat. Also, Italy's iconic ageable white, Valentini Trebbiano d'Abruzzo just arrived! Specials on Tommaso Bussola Amarone Classico -- stock up and save!
- Fontodi del Sorbo Chianti Classico, Barbaresco Gallina (9/25/2015)
- Don't miss the 98 pt. Chianti from FONTODI! New Barbarescos from Oddero, special on Egly-Ouriet Brut Tradition.
- New from Giuseppe RINALDI and ALESSANDRIA in Verduno, Italy (9/3/2015)
- Celebrate the arrivals of 2011 Rinaldi Barolo and exclusives from ALESSANDRIA Barolo in Verduno! Save on Rose and wine for the holiday: enjoy!
- NEW from MARISA CUOMO & CANTINA del PINO (7/31/2015)
- Hurry in for these new releases from exclusive Amalfi Coast winery MARISA CUOMO and favorite Barbaresco superstar, Renato Vacca at CANTINA del PINO!
- Produttori del Barbaresco New Releases and Terre Nere (7/24/2015)
- Save 25% on cases of the new 2011 Barbaresco "Torre." Try the new Mt. Etna wines from Terre Nere - Rosato & Bianco for $19.99!
- Joys of Summer: Part 1 (7/17/2015)
- Beautiful roses, lighter, chillable reds, and coastal crisp whites round out our offerings this week. Quintarelli and Burlotto are the heavyweight offerings.
- New from MARISA CUOMO! (7/10/2015)
- New and Exclusive from the Amalfi Coast! One of Italy's top white wines is made from 100-year old vines growing on the cliffs overhanging the Tyrrhenian sea. Wines as gorgeous as the view, elegant, too.
- LA Tosa Tasting & New Arrivals (6/4/2015)
- Stefano Pizzamiglio from LA TOSA winery in Colli Piacentini will make his first trip to the U.S. and to VINTAGES! Don't miss this tasting of one of our favorite winemakers!
- 100 pt Brunello: Siro Pacenti (5/16/2015)
- One of the few 100 pts Brunellos has just arrived: Siro Pacenti. Also, eagerly awaited Bandol Rose just in time for the holiday. Nebbiolo with altitude: Nino Negri Valtellina!
- Rose Tasting, Hip Sips from Valle d'Aoste & Tuscany (5/8/2015)
- Join us for part deux of our 2014 Rose Extravaganza! Featuring Sancerre Pinot Noir, Provence and more! New "natural" reds from Le Boncie in Chianti and Thomain L'Enfer d'Anvier in Valle d'Aoste -- ultra cool sips for summmer.
- 2010 Brunello Tasting & New Rose Arrivals (4/29/2015)
- The Cappellano wines have just arrived -- sublime! Quantities limited. 2012 Fourrier Burgundy on special. Exciting Provence Roses from Cibonne & Pampelonne. Cantine del Notaio is here: the jewel of southern Italy.
- Pink is for Patriots Rose Tasting; More 2010 Brunello has arrived! (4/17/2015)
- Join us for the first of the season Rose tasting on Sat. Apr. 18 & Monday, April 20. More 2010 Brunellos with atmospheric scores! Terre Nere Mt. Etna reds pair perfectly with spring flavors.
- Barbaresco Tasting Daniela Rocca (4/9/2015)
- Join us for a Barbaresco Wine Tasting with Daniela Rocca of ALBINO ROCCA! New: Giacomo Conterno Langhe Nebbiolo, J.L. Chave St. Joseph, 2012 Terre Nere and more!
- Spring Arrivals, Hitching Post Pinot Noir (4/3/2015)
- Join us for a tasting of new arrivals, including Verget Bourgogne Blanc, Hitching Post Pinot Noir and more!
- Winemaker from CLOS CENTEILLES; Last Conterno Nebbiolo (3/31/2015)
- On Apr. 2, join us for a tasting with PATRICIA BOYER of CLOS CENTEILLES, magical wines of the Minervois. Don't miss the last Giacomo Conterno Nebbiolo, the 2009 Cerretta. Plenty of choices for Easter, Passover and Spring celebrations!
- New Arrivals for Spring! More 2010 Brunello (3/28/2015)
- Get ready for Spring celebrations with new selections from Bordeaux and Barolo. Muscadet is the must-have dry bistro white! And more 2010 Brunellos!
- 2010 Brunellos are in! New arrivals from Sardinia and Trentino. (3/12/2015)
- The first top-level 2010 Brunellos have arrived! Also, San Leonardo, Bordeaux-style classic from Trentino. New values from Sardinia & Piedmont.
- New from Napa, Bordeaux, and more! (2/26/2015)
- Shafer Estate in Napa continues it's incredible run. Classic Grand Cru Carbonnieux and organic small production from Auney -- both from Bordeaux!
- Valentine Bubbles, San Leonardo Forever! (2/13/2015)
- Impressive longevity, consistency and class were evident in the SAN LEONARDO vertical tasting with Anselmo in NYC. Let your love sparkle with 20% all bubbly!
- 2010 Brunello Pre-offer; 2011 Le Pergole Torte has arrived; Special on Champagne and Sparkling (2/13/2015)
- Don't miss the pre-order special on 2010 Brunello, the best vintage in modern history! For the Tuscan aficionado, Le Pergole Torte is quietly taking its place at the top!
- New Barolo from Baudana; Explore Nebbiolo, Save big on Brunello! (2/6/2015)
- Save big on 2009 Casanova di Neri Brunello! Discover classic Serralunga Barolo from Baudana, affordable Nebbiolo, and new daily pleasures from Politi in Marche.
- SUPER in-store SALE & 2010 Brunello (1/23/2015)
- 2010 Brunello: the best vintage ever? With great conditions and winemaking at its pinnacle, it's a great possibility. At any rate, don't miss out on these great Brunello pre-orders!
- 2010 Barolo from Mascarello, Vietti, Sandrone, and more (12/20/2014)
- Just in time for Holiday gifts! 2010 Barolo from Bartolo Mascarello, Giuseppe Mascarello, Vietti, Sandrone, E. Pira and more. Also new from Le Macchiole Paleo Rosso!
- Turkey Fest; Paolo Bea, Burgundy (11/21/2014)
- New arrivals from Umbrian legend PAOLO BEA! Also, our picks for Turkey Fest -- save 15% on selected wines for the holidays!
- Thanksgiving Wines, Part 1; Rinaldi Barolo (11/14/2014)
- Join us for a taste of Italy's Big 3: Amarone, Barolo & Brunello and save 20%! Get ready for Turkey Fest with great selections of Red, White & Rose!
- Ca'Viola Barbera & Brezza Barolo: Violets & Roses! (11/7/2014)
- Join us for two different tastings this weekend -- Ca'Viola (Violets) and Brezza Barolo (Roses). Velvety, refreshingly balanced reds for autumn.
- LA TOSA: Purity of Fruit; 2010 Barolo E Pira, Amarone Special (10/31/2014)
- Taste the purity of fruit and precise aromas of these beautiful wines from LA TOSA, in Emilia Romagna! Also, Le Salette Amarone Special, and new 2010 Barolo from Chiara Boschis (E Pira))!
- Barbaresco Cantina del Pino & Sparkling (10/22/2014)
- Barbaresco Tasting featuring Cantina del Pino! Brilliant 2010 Barbarescos from cru vineyards Albesani & Ovello, as well as enjoyable Barbera, Nebbiolo! Don't miss it!
- Affordable Burgundy in Red & White (10/16/2014)
- Enjoy value in Burgundy by sticking with tried and true family producers in undervalued appellations -- pure enjoyment! Also, new Amarone from Tommaso Bussola!
- "Solo Nebbiolo" Wine Tasting; New 2010 Barolo! (10/10/2014)
- It's Autumn, and it's time for Nebbiolo in all its expressions -- join us to explore! 2010 Barolo from VIETTI is in ! Try the 2010 Volnay Discovery Pak!
- 2012 Chateauneuf du Pape Tasting, new arrivals (10/2/2014)
- Five of the top 2012 Chateauneufs are in and open to taste! And don't miss the terrific new arrivals from Fontodi, Foillard, Alain Voge, Brigaldara, Paolo Bea and more!
- 2012 Chateauneuf du Pape, Storybook Mtn., Meursault (9/26/2014)
- Exciting arrivals for Autumn are here! 2012 Chateauneuf from Usseglio, Vieux Donjon, and Clos des Papes. Storybook Mtn Zinfandel, and Meursault from Bitouzet-Prieure
- Trip to the Amalfi Coast: Marisa Cuomo (9/18/2014)
- Be transported to the scenic delights of Italy's Amalfi Coast thru the wines of MARISA CUOMO, Furore. Spectacular whites and earthy reds that express the dramatic terroir of this region. Also, 2012 Clos des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape 98 pts. has just arrived!
- New! U Baccan Pigato, Burlotto Rosato, Sale! (8/7/2014)
- Join us for Eric's 50th Birthday sale! All wines $50+ are 20% off! Wines under $50 are 15% off!
- New Exclusives and Special Vosne Sampler (7/25/2014)
- New arrivals include BREZZA Barolo Cannubi 94 pts. and Alessandria. A blockbuster VOSNE sampler from Jerome Chezeaux -- at special savings.
- Exclusive Summer Arrivals! (7/16/2014)
- Eric's Vinitaly picks have arrived just in time for summer celebrations! New whites from Brezza, Bruna, Alessandria, and more! Wine Dog pick: La Tosa Riodeltordo
- Independent-Minded Wines! (6/27/2014)
- While you stock up for the 4th, why not select great independent growers in Champagne, Cava, Barolo, and more? Raise a glass to these self-determined, original expressions of their land from the mountains to the shining sea!
- Barbaresco tasting with Aldo Vacca; Quintarelli, Father's Day specials (6/12/2014)
- A special treat for Barbaresco fans -- Aldo Vacca, director of the Produttori del Barbaresco, visits VINTAGES for a tasting of 09 Riservas! Also, new from Quintarelli, the master. Champagne and bubbly on sale!
- Produttori del Barbaresco 2009 Riservas Tasting! (5/29/2014)
- Join us for a tasting and sale of all NINE of the outstanding cru riservas from Produttori del Barbaresco. Friday in Belmont, Saturday in Concord.
- Celebrate with New Roses from Provence! New Releases from Cappellano Barolo! (5/13/2014)
- Enjoy the spring weather with refreshing, dry Roses from Provence. Also, new releases from the mystically delicious Cappellano Barolo.
- First Taste of Rose! New from Vie di Romans (4/24/2014)
- 2013 Roses have arrived! Join us for a first taste and stock up. Luxury whites from Friuli's Vie di Romans winery.
- Spring into Specials on Collectable wines! (4/19/2014)
- Join us for a tasting of Burgundy, Chateauneuf du Pape, and Ken Wright for Easter.
- Chandon Briailles 2011 Burgundy tasting (4/1/2014)
- What makes Burgundy special? Join us for a taste of 1er and Grand Cru reds and whites from Chandon de Briailles! Earthy-ethereal, biodynamic deliciousness.
- New from Vietti, Bussola, Massa Vecchia (3/28/2014)
- Exciting new arrivals from benchmark producers VIETTI, BUSSOLA, MASSA VECCHIA and more! Limited releases from Amarone, Barolo, Maremma and the first 2013 Provence rose from Peyrassol!
- Nicoletta Bocca and San Fereolo Tasting (3/6/2014)
- Let's welcome Nicoletta Bocca for her first visit to Boston! Taste true vinous greatness in these surprising wines from Dogliani, Piedmont.
- Mayacamas, Argiano NC, San Fereolo (2/28/2014)
- To find greatness in Napa Cab, just look up -- way up -- to find Mayacamas. The popular Argiano NC Super Tuscan is back! San Fereolo tasting next week.
- Under Sea Bubbly: Abissi! (2/21/2014)
- Last year, the Bisson "Abissi" Sparkling made its debut at VINTAGES. This dry, aromatic sparkling wine is aged underwater off the coast of Portofino. It's back and better than ever!
- Be My Barolo Tasting & Sale (2/13/2014)
- Join us for a tasting of top Barolos and white Burgundy -- on special this weekend. 2009 Mascarello Barolo Monprivato and 2010 Jean Marc Morey Chassagne Montrachet Les Caillerets are featured.
- Winter White Burgundy Sale! Be My Barolo 15% off (2/7/2014)
- Get cozy with Barolo for Valentine's Day! 15% off all Barolo thru 2/15. Save on Winter White-- all Burgundy Chardonnay is 15% off through Feb. 28.
- New Chateauneuf du Pape from Pegau & Vieux Telegraphe; Terre Nere, Kermit Lynch (1/31/2014)
- Join us for a selection of wines from the Kermit Lynch portfolio. Also, new releases from Pegau and Vieux Telegraphe warm the winter hearth!
- Barolo Dinner and Tastings, Kermit Lynch, Paolo Bea (1/25/2014)
- Don't miss Vittore Alessandria and Barolo! Tastings and dinner this week. Also "everyday" Kermit Lynch selections in Belmont, Paolo Bea, master of Montefalco.
- Alessandria Barolo Dinner; Mascarello Monprivato (1/22/2014)
- Join us for a Barolo Wine Dinner featuring special guest VITTORE ALESSANDRIA, winemaker for Alessandria winery in Verduno, Italy. Also, new arrivals include Mascarello Monprivato and Dolcetto, and specials on Produttori, Terre Nere and more!
- 2014: Open your Palate and Explore! (1/10/2014)
- Start the year with adventure and save! Store-wide sale and special 6-bottle purchases. New released from Mascarello Barolo Monprivato!
- Celebrate with Champagne and save (12/29/2013)
- Celebrating with someone special? Truly, there's nothing more festive than the real deal: CHAMPAGNE! We've made it easy with 10% or 15% off on any bottle of Champagne in stock! Cheers! Try Guy Larmandier, Pierre Peters, Egly-Ouriet and more!
- 2012 Ken Wright Special & Giacomo Conterno (12/13/2013)
- Giacomo Conterno 2009 Barolo Cascina Francia is here! Also 2006 Monfortino and 2011 Barbera d'Alba. 2012 was a stupendous vintage in Willamette Valley -- take advantage of our special on six Ken Wright Pinot Noir!
- "Cyber Spaniel" Brunello deal + EGLY OURIET (12/2/2013)
- Special VALDICAVA Brunello di Montalcino deal -- Thanks to Ernie, the Wine Dog. Grower Champagne alert -- EGLY-OURIET has arrived! Time to celebrate!
- Nickel & Nickel, Clos du Mont Olivet, Guy Larmandier (11/13/2013)
- Discover the character of Cabernet from singe-vineyards in Napa, and the singular, age-worthy Chateauneuf from historic Clos du Mont Olivet!
- Langhe Palooza, Nickel & Nickel, Samaroli (11/7/2013)
- Explore the affordable luxuries of the Langhe's other wines: Barbera, Dolcetto, Freisa and more.
- Alessandria & Rinaldi Barolos-- the Future of Tradition (10/17/2013)
- We are delighted that the Alessandria family has continued their 140 year tradition of making elegant Barolo and native Piemonte wines. Rinaldi continues his mastery of Barolo as well. Bravo!
- MARISA CUOMO: Drama of the Amalfi Coast (10/3/2013)
- VINTAGES exclusives: try these exceptional wines from the steeply terraced vines clinging to the cliffs above the ocean! Also CORVINA from Ca la Bionda -- the un-Amarone!
- TERRE NERE from Sicily (9/27/2013)
- TERRE NERE from Mt. Etna, Sicily continues to shake up the wine world.
- Montefalco & Montepulciano: Essential Autumn Sips (9/20/2013)
- Umbria & Tuscany offer the snappy fruit and earthy undertones that are the hallmarks of autumn
- MAFFINI, Bruna, del Cerro, Minervois (9/13/2013)
- Introducing BRUNA, iconic white wine of the Italian Riviera.
- Clos Centeilles: Taste with the Winemaker (9/9/2013)
- Patricia Boyer-Domergue joins us in Concord to present a line-up of her exceptional wines from the Minervois region in Languedoc. Innovating for quality, restoring forgotten wines and grapes, and promoting the region's traditions are all part of Patricia's commitment to these singular wines.
- Introducing Massifitti from Suavia! (7/26/2013)
- A life-long dream unfolds for the Tessari sisters at Suavia in the Soave region near Verona: Massifitti! Also, meet Lucy Bussell, new Wine Associate in Concord. Exclusives from Italy: Specials on Chablis
- Celebrate Independent Wines! (6/28/2013)
- No market focus groups -- just original, authentic wines from independent family wineries! All exclusives from VINTAGES!
- Barbaresco: 2008 Produttori Riservas (6/6/2013)
- New England Premier of the 2008 Produttori del Barbaresco Riservas! Spectacular, singular wines, great values.
- Ocean's Edge; Sizzling Spain (5/30/2013)
- This week's tastings explore ocean-influenced wines such as Assyrtiko from Santorini, Bianchetta from Liguria, Txakolina from Spain and more! Spain's emerging regions offer sizzling values in red and white!
- Montevertine: Elite Wine of Tuscany & the World (5/17/2013)
- Montevertine is a Tuscan masterpiece. Also, Chablis from Verget is the ultimate in understated luxury.
- 2012 Rose, Clerico Barolo, Le Pergole Torte, Clos Mogador (5/10/2013)
- New & Extraordinary: Italian Icons Domenico Clerico Barolo and Montevertine Le Pergole raise the bar. Rose for Summer; Clos Mogador shines brightly
- Distinctive Pleasures: Chablis & Jura; Corsican Rose (5/2/2013)
- CHABLIS is an old-school white that belongs at the head of the class. JURA reds are traditional wines newly discovered by "vino adventurers." And, don't miss this CORSICAN ROSE!
- Albino Rocca Barbaresco, Verget Chablis Grand Cru, Clos Mogador, Jacques Puffeney (4/25/2013)
- Daniela Rocca presents her family's wines from Barbaresco Italy. Stunning 2009 Chablis from VERGET! Jura Adventure continues with reds from Jacques Puffeney! Clos Mogador world-class wines from Priorat.
- Italy North & South: Mt. Etna, 2012 Rose! (4/12/2013)
- Now is a perfect time to enjoy the RICCI wines from Adonna. A juicy Barbera blend and a lush Timarasso white are hips sips for Spring. New Bagnol Cassis Rose 2012 just arriving, and Eric is back from Vinitaly!
- Matthiasson Napa Wines, Geeky Grignolino, Signature Super Tuscans (3/29/2013)
- Spring Celebration tasting with La Tosa, Bussola, Vie de Romans and more. Super Tuscans, artisan wines from Matthiasson in Napa, and 2012 Grignolino that was made for ham!
- Tuscan Revelation, Rare Whites from Spain (3/22/2013)
- So many wine gems to explore; from Tuscany, the Montenidoli Vernaccia is out of this world, the rare, old-vine whites from Emilio Rojo and Do Fereriro are not to be missed, and the pure pleasure of traditionally-made ROAGNA Barbarescos are perfect seasonal transitions.
- Bisson "Abissi" bubbly under the sea; Flor de Pingus; Tre Bicchiere (3/15/2013)
- Discover a delicious undersea adventure: BISSON "Abissi" brut sparkling from Portofino! Also, a Three Glasses winner for $11.99!
- Journey to the Jura with Jacques Puffeney (3/7/2013)
- Explore the unique character of Jura wines with a selection from the "Pope of Arbois" Jacques Puffeney.
- Barbaresco: Albino Rocca & Produttori (2/12/2013)
- It's a Barbaresco Fest with Albino Rocca and Produttori del Barbaresco wines! Also introducing Jessica Ortiz, and Eric's debut on the Travel Channel!
- Samaroli: the Scotch Master Returns; Pibarnon Bandol (2/1/2013)
- Italian Single-Malt Master Silvano Samaroli has spent a lifetime researching and assembling aged artisan scotch -- the ultimate scotch experience!
- Everyday Rosenthal Wines from Southern France! (1/24/2013)
- French country wines from southern Rhone and Provence are a great addition to your winter repertoire. Value + local character = great everyday wine experience!
- Winter Wine Provisions: Le Salette Amarone Classico (1/10/2013)
- A perfect fireside sip at a great price! On the flip side, a winter rose!
- Champagne makes the Celebration! (12/29/2012)
- This year, celebrate with the real deal: Champagne! With more affordable, high-quality options from "growers," choose the bottle that suits your mood and budget, and toast with aplomb!
- Giacomo Conterno Barolo, Vintage Madeira, Champagne (12/14/2012)
- LIfe is incomplete without Madeira! This enduring wine is back and better than ever! Also, the legendary CONTERNO Barolo Monfortino has just arrived. Mag sale while suupplies last! Think Gift!
- 2008 Barolo from BREZZA, RINALDI, GRASSO (12/6/2012)
- 2008 has turned into a classic, thrilling vintage for many top producers in Barolo and Barbaresco. Elegant, full-flavored, yet refreshing. Try these wines from PRINCIPIANO, CANTINA del PINO and more!
- EGLY-OURIET champagne! Rare & Exceptional (11/28/2012)
- Venture beyond "big house" bubbly -- grand cru grower champagne EGLY-OURIET is a cut above any NV!
- 2010 Burgundy; Aldo Vacca, Turkey-Friendly (11/14/2012)
- Block-buster 2010 Burgundies from POUSSE d'OR and CHANDON de BRIAILLES. And ALDO VACCA visits Concord to present Produttori del Barbaresco wines! Don't forget the Turkey-Friendly wines!
- Lopez de Heredia, Rioja's Past & Future (11/8/2012)
- No winery in the world ages their whites and reds as long and as carefully as LOPEZ de HEREDIA. Beautiful, age-worthy wines that are great values!
- Introducing LUIGI MAFFINI, Paestum (11/1/2012)
- The final frontier -- introducing the gorgeous reds and whites of LUIGI MAFFINI, Campania in southern Italy. MA Premiere! Also, SOTTIMANO Barbaresco.
- Modern Mosel Tasting; Rinaldi; Maffini (10/25/2012)
- An epic array of Modern German Riesling: steely, slate, citrus flavors, complex, yet ethereal and weightless! And introducing Luigi Maffini.
- New German Rieslings; Grower Champagne! (10/19/2012)
- Discover the difference: try 3 different grower champagnes and get 15% off! A new generation of German Riesling producers makes pure, soaring examples of Mosel and Saar.
- New from Vietti, Rinaldi, and Lopez de Heredia (10/4/2012)
- Wines of personality, pedigree, and truth from Barolo and Rioja. Meet these wines on their terms, and "shake the hand of the mountain."
- Excitement Erupts over Sicily's Mt. Etna (7/19/2012)
- Sicily's active volcano is now a hot spot for world-class wine! Special on volcanic wines from Oregon, and the return of LA TOSA!
- Cappellano Barolo is here! (6/1/2012)
- Cappellano Barolo is back in the U.S. and VINTAGES has the biggest selection.
- Brunello, Chateauneuf, Occhipinti (5/11/2012)
- Need a brooding red? Top wines at bottom prices. And check out Sicily's GeNext: Arianna Occhipinti!
- 2009 Burgundy: Barthod and Chezeaux (3/30/2012)
- While you can't go wrong with great producers, an "easy" vintage makes Burgundy irresistible!
- Liquid Slate: Spain's Priorat Region (3/21/2012)
- Unbearably hot, dry, rocky, uninhabitable canyons -- how did Priorat get so lucky?
VINTAGES Adventures in wine|
32 Leonard St. Belmont, MA 617-484-4560
53 Comm. Ave. West Concord, MA 978-369-2545