The Goodie Two Shoes Foundation provides
disadvantaged children and children in crisis with new shoes and socks
as well as other items deemed essential for good health and positive
|Our monthly newsletter is your source for everything happening with the
Goodie Two Shoes Foundation. From fundraising to grants, distributions to volunteering, shoes to smiles, you'll find everything you need to know right here!
Issues include information about:
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter,click here.
- Upcoming shoe distributions - look for the GTSF Shoemobile!
- Getting involved and making a difference
- Upcoming social events and fundraisers
- Community partners and sponsors
- Ways local businesses and other organizations show their support for GTSF
- Volunteer and sponsorship opportunities
- June Newsletter 2017
- Heart n' Sole ROCKED thanks to you!
- May Newsletter 2017
- Over 10,000 additional kids outfitted this school year!
- April Newsletter 2017
- Beer, the Badass Dash, and final Heart n' Sole preparations!
- March Newsletter 2017
- Nearly 8,000 kids already outfitted this school year
- February Newsletter 2017
- Volunteers brave the January weather and prepare for more events
- January Newsletter 2017
- Raising Cane's Dollar Drive and Hakkasan Gives Back rock the fundraising.
- December Newsletter 2016
- Heart n' Sole needs your help!
- November Newsletter 2016
- Charley Hoffman Foundation event success, chicken, and a paint party!
- October Newsletter 2016
- Tee off and enjoy a drink at our October upcoming events!
- September Newsletter 2016
- Save the date for the 2017 Heart n' Sole! It's sure to be a swash-buckling good time.
- August Newsletter 2016
- Thank you to everyone who got fit, so we could get more shoes!
- July Newsletter 2016
- Update on the June warehouse break-in!
- June Newsletter 2016
- Put your best foot forward and join us Saturdays at Fit Body Boot Camp!
- May Newsletter 2016
- We made a DOGgone PAWesome friend that helped fund a whole shoe distribution event!
- April Newsletter 2016
- Did you know that you can help raise money for the Goodie Two Shoes Foundation (as well as yourself) just by sharing your opinion?
- March Newsletter 2016
- GTSF SELLING OUT!!! The 8th Annual Evening of Heart n Sole Event is right around the corner and tables are almost SOLD OUT!!!
- February Newsletter 2016
- GTSF's Super Sunday! Looking for a super way to make a super difference? Cross the finish line for the Goodie Two Shoes Foundation!
- January Newsletter 2016
- Happy New Year from GTSFLV! Inspirational shoe artist Angelique Daniels will donate a percentage of sales from every original art piece sold to GTSF!
- December Newsletter 2015
- Happy Holidays from GTSF! Stocking stuffer alert!! Looking to make a difference this holiday season? Show your support to GTSF by purchasing one of our awesome volunteer tshirts!
- GTSF November Newsletter 2015
- CROSS THE FINISH LINE FOR THE GOODIE TWO SHOES FOUNDATION!
Looking for a fresh way to support GTSF in 2016? Sign-up for the 2016 Big Game 10k/5k or Tot Trot!
- GTSF October Newsletter 2015
- Back-2-School Match Challenge Success! Newsletter Redesign
- GTSF September 2015 Newsletter FINAL
- Back-2-School Match Challenge, Charley Hoffman Golf Tournament, Let the Good Times Roll Bunco and Gold Key Volunteers!
- GTSF August 2015 Newsletter
- Summer sizzle with Cabanas for a Cause, UNLV Kicks & Giggles & Let It Roll Bunco tournament!
- GTSF July 2015 Newsletter
- A HUGE Heart n' Sole thank you, our inaugural Back-to-school Fundraising Match Challenge, and lots of ways to stay involved this summer!
- GTSF June 2015 Newsletter
- Getting ready for the 7th Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole party! Plus learn about how to get involved with our inaugural Back-to-School Fundraising Match Challenge and upcoming events supporting GTSF!
- GTSF May 2015 Newsletter
- Milestone Moment - GTSF outfits our 60,000th participant! Plus, congratulations to our graduating Engelstad Scholars and all of the key volunteers who achieved Gold Volunteer status this year!
- GTSF April 2015 Newsletter
- Save the date for the party of the year! Plus our involvement in the upcoming Great Vegas Festival of Beer!
- GTSF March 2015 Newsletter
- On the road with the Shoemobile, a HUGE thanks to Whole Foods Market, and getting prepped for Nevada's Big Give!
- GTSF February 2015 Newsletter
- Whole Foods Market 5% Day benefiting GTSF, the BIg Game 10k, and a warm welcome to our newest Engelstad Scholars, Andre and Razan!
- GTSF Newsletter - January 2015
- Ring in the New Year with GTSF! Big news about the Big Game 10k, and special thanks to Raising Cane's and the Royal Purple Bowl for a special holiday distribution event!
- GTSF Newsletter - December 2014
- Happy Holidays from the GTSF team! Plus, big thanks to 95.5 The Bull and the Silverton Resort & Casino for their fundraising efforts this month!
- GTSF Newsletter - November 2014
- GTSF celebrates 5th Annual Rockin' Walk success, the Inaugural Redneck Games, plus raising funds with Raising Cane's this holiday season.
- GTSF Newsletter - October 2014
- Our new and expanded volunteer appreciation program, and a milestone moment with our 50,000th participant!
- GTSF Newsletter - September 2014
- We're getting ready for the Rockin' Walk! Special thanks to Whole Foods Market, Fabulous Shoe Night, Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab, and Miracle Mile Shops for their support this month!
- GTSF Newsletter - August 2014
- Catch up on all things GTSF and our partnerships with community events.
- GTSF Newsletter - July 2014
- Welcome our newest staff member, Casey Flair! Plus, save the date for the Rockin' Walk team captain kick-off party!
- GTSF Newsletter - June 2014
- An amazing Evening of Heart n' Sole, and a wonderful month of fundraising from our community supporters! Plus, GTSF Engelstad Scholars raise the bar!
- GTSF Newsletter - May 2014
- The premier of our newest video! You know what we do, now discover WHY we do it! Plus, a special congratulations to our graduating cohort of Engelstad Scholars.
- GTSF Newsletter - April 2014
- The 6th Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole, a special FUNdraiser with Massage Envy, a successful Mountain West Conference change drive, PLUS new ways to support GTSF with Smith's Community Rewards and AmazonSmile.
- GTSF Newsletter - March 2014
- Roos-N-More and GTSF, Honors from CCSD, and save the date for the party of the year!
- GTSF Newsletter - February 2014
- Milestone moments, Pie it Forward with Joe's, and BIG party announcements!
- GTSF Newsletter - January 2014
- Special thanks to our friends at the Silverton Casino, Bass Pro Shops, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, ESPN and the Royal Purple bowl for making last month a December to Remember for local kids in need!
- GTSF Newsletter - December 2013
- Happy holidays, our 40,000th participant, and a fond farewell to our first-ever Engelstad Scholar, Joe M.
- GTSF Newsletter - November 2013
- It was a busy month thanks to our friends at the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open and the Charley Hoffman Foundation! Thank you for ROCKIN' the Walk with us, Las Vegas!
- GTSF Newsletter - October 2013
- Special thanks to the Golden Nugget, Clearwater Paper, Nacho Daddy, and Los Vaqueros for all of their support this month!
- GTSF Newsletter - September 2013
- Read about everything our community supporters are doing to benefit GTSF, plus details about our party at Nacho Daddy!
- GTSF Newsletter - August 2013
- Get ready to ROCK the Walk! Plus, fundraising news, upcoming events, and GTSF's presentation at the Zappos.com Q2 All-Hands meeting!
- GTSF Newsletter - July 2013
- Another amazing evening of Heart n' Sole, fantastic community support, and info about the Rockin' Walk Team Captain Kick-Off Party!
- GTSF Newsletter - June 2013
- Join us for the party of the year! Plus outstanding volunteers, the end of another amazing school year, and community events!
- GTSF Newsletter - May 2013
- We're ready for the 5th Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole! Plus join us for the best Walk in Vegas and fun events around town, including ladies night out!
- GTSF Newsletter - April 2013
- Take a look at two awesome ways you can PARTY for our cause! PLUS - the 4th Annual Rummage Sale & Bazaar, and introducing the GW Travel Club!
- GTSF Newsletter - March 2013
- There's never a dull moment with GTSF! Watch for upcoming special events like the 5th Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole and Fabulous Shoe Night, as well as plenty of distribution events! Plus, see how Miracle Mile Shops and Walmart are supporting the GTSF mission!
- GTSF Newsletter - February 2013
- A visit from our friends at 6pm, our day with Governor Sandoval, and ways to get free tax help!
- GTSF Newsletter - January 2013
- The new year is off to a quick start! Take a look at what's happened in the last month, including new community partnerships, great news for GTSF friends, and a holiday suprise from Raising Cane's!
- GTSF Newsletter - December 2012
- See what's on GTSF's wish list, review all of the amazing community support we received last month, and learn about different ways you can support GTSF! Happy Holidays!
- GTSF Newsletter - November 2012
- This November, help us win $15k with just a click! Plus, join us for fun events all over Southern Nevada, including Vegas Gives, the Mesquite Tri-State Marathon, and the UNLV Homecoming parade!
- GTSF Newsletter - October 2012
- Check out all the generous community support and donations this month! PLUS the 3rd Annual Rockin' Walk recap, a big welcome to the newest GTSF crew member, and Shoemobile updates!
- GTSF Newsletter - September 2012
- We're counting down the days until the 3rd Annual Rockin' Walk! PLUS, fun around town with Yelp Helps, Kidville Las Vegas, and the Charley Hoffman Foundation!
- GTSF Newsletter - August 2012
- Check out all the great things people are doing for GTSF (both locally & nationally), help us welcome new members of the Board of Directors, learn more about how EASY it is to be a Rockin' Walk Team Captain, and see where we'll be with the Shoemobile in August!
- GTSF Newsletter - June 2012
- Amazing fundraising success, new partners, awesome season-end wrap-up, Rockin' Walk kick-off party, and more upcoming events!
- GTSF Newsletter - May 2012
- Read about the tremendous community support GTSF received in April, our upcoming Rummage Sale, An Evening of Heart n' Sole at the M Resort, a fond farewell to our graduating interns, and the Shoemobile's latest adventures!
- GTSF Newsletter - April 2012
- Fundraising All-Stars; food, fun and fashion with GTSF; and getting ready for the PARTY of the YEAR! PLUS, community thanks, how you can sell your stuff at the Spring Rummage Sale, and join us for a party at LUSH!
- GTSF Newsletter - March 2012
- You're invited! Come out and see us at LUSH, party at the M Resort, and get ready to ROCK the WALK! PLUS, see the Shoemobile at Touch-A-Truck, and learn how Co-Founder Tony Berti is being recognized for his achievements!
- Newsletter - February 2012
- Share the love this February! Vote and help GTSF win the All-Star Award from Make-a-Difference Day, indulge in farm-fresh avocados for a good cause, save the date for the 4th Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole, and meet the newest member of the GTSF crew!
- Newsletter - January 2012
- 2012 is off with a bang! Check out our end-of-year donations, see the Shoemobile at Mesquite's Smokin' Big Chili Challenge, how to join the conversation, and learn how you can get paid to volunteer!
- Newsletter - December 2011
- Find out how YOU could WIN a trip to Brian Head Resort, our holiday wish list, how sending a letter to Santa can help grant a wish, and check out where the Shoemobile is headed next!
- Newsletter - November 2011
- Participate in Nevada's Big Give-the first ever online day of giving! Plus FREE lift tickets to Brian Head Resort, ways to pamper yourself while supporting GTSF, and our best Giveaway yet!
- Newsletter - October 2011
- Rockin' Walk Recap, gearing up for the Giveaway, and see where the Shoemobile will stop next!
- Newsletter - September 2011
- Getting ready to ROCK the Walk! PLUS dinner with PGA Pros, the 9th Annual GTSF Giveaway, and back on the road with the Shoemobile!
- Newsletter - August 2011
- You're invited to the Rockin' Walk BBQ! See what we've been upto this summer, participate in our Law for Laces Shoe Drive challenge, and more!
- Newsletter - July 2011
- Our NEW and IMPROVED newsletter! See how we got a little help from our friends, what we did to salute the troops, and find out what GTSF and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE have in common!
- Newsletter - June 2011
- Our AMAZING Evening of Heart n' Sole, getting ready to ROCK the Walk (September 25th), and see what the KIDS have to say about our programming!
- Newsletter - May 2011
- Get your tickets for the 3rd Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole, find out how you can play a round with a PGA Pro, GTSF Rummage Sale review, and find out how YOU can make a child's day just by donating your gently used soccer equipment!
- Newsletter - April 2011
- GTSF conquers the Mountain West Conference with the Pepsi Bottling Group, sell your stuff at the 2nd Annual Rummage Sale, and get ready to rock the WALK!
- Newsletter - March 2011
- HUGE Bunco support, on the road again to Touch-A-Truck, our 3rd Annual Evening of Heart n' Sole, and the return of the Rockin' Walk! PLUS get a head start on your Spring cleaning by selling your unwanted stuff at our 2nd Annual Rummage Sale and Bazaar!
- Newsletter - February 2011
- A BIG round of applause to our sponsors, Bunco Tourney registration, celebrity shoes, and get even more involved by joining an event committee!
- Newsletter - January 2011
- Year-end generosity from our amazing supporters, success at the Maaco Bowl, info on the upcoming Bunco Tourney, and how you can race a few laps on the Speedway!
- Newsletter - December 2010
- Find out how you can make a difference in a child's life this holiday season, what we're asking Santa for, and why we love our volunteers!
- Newsletter - November 2010
- Rockin' Walk success, UNLV students give back, our biggest Make-a-Difference Day EVER, why we're looking for a few good men! PLUS find out how you can support GTSF just by enjoying your favorite margarita!
- Newsletter - October 2010
- A warm welcome to our newest community partners, information about the inaugural Rockin' Walk, gearing up for the 8th Annual Goodie Two Shoes Giveaway, and more!
- Newsletter - September 2010
- Help refresh our community through the Pepsi Refresh project!
- Newsletter - August 2010
- Our first issue!