|Ekaru Email Archives Homepage
The Ekaru Technology Advisor e-Newsletter provides technology tips and strategies for small businesses. We help you get more from the technology you already have and introduce you to technology news you need to know. For more information, visit our web site at www.ekaru.com
- September 2015 eNewsletter (9/21/2015)
- June 2015 Newsletter (6/23/2015)
- April 2015 Newsletter (4/14/2015)
- March 2015 eNewsletter (3/13/2015)
- January 2015 eNewsletter (1/26/2015)
- December 2014 eNewsletter (12/23/2014)
- November 2014 eNewsletter (11/25/2014)
- September 2014 eNewsletter (9/11/2014)
- July 2013 eNewsletter (7/26/2013)
- Tech Headlines, Windows 8, Patch Tuesday
- May 2013 eNewsletter (5/14/2013)
- Tech Headlines, Travelling with Technology, Patch Tuesday (Again!)
- April 2013 eNewsletter (4/9/2013)
- Tech Headlines, Get more from Excel!, Patch Tuesday (Again!)
- March 2013 eNewsletter (3/14/2013)
- Tech Headlines, MA Data Security Law Anniversary, Patch Tuesday
- February 2013 eNewsletter (2/14/2013)
- Tech Headlines, MA Data Security Webinar, Patch Tuesday (Again!)
- January 2013 eNewsletter (1/15/2013)
- December 2012 eNewsletter (12/20/2012)
- November 2012 eNewsletter (11/12/2012)
- October 2012 eNewsletter (10/19/2012)
- September 2012 eNewsletter (9/19/2012)
- August 2012 eNewsletter (8/14/2012)
- July 2012 eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday security, watch out for phishing... (7/17/2012)
- Watch out for several phishing emails floating around. Spam filters don't catch them right away, so watch out!
- June 2012 eNewsletter - Patches, Security on-line - LinkedIn (6/13/2012)
- Change your LinkedIn password! Yet another security breach to worry about.
- May 2012 eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday (Again!), Shred your hard drive (5/17/2012)
- When disposing old computer equipment, think about what's on your hard drive. We recommend shredding the drive.
- April 2012 eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, Mac Attack! (4/12/2012)
- Yes, even Macs can get viruses. Keep ALL your systems up to date with security.
- March 2012 eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, Happy Pi Day, Tech Headlines (3/13/2012)
- Patch Tuesday - 3/13/2012 - One new critical patch, Happy Pi Day - 3/14/2012.
- February 2012 eNewsletter - Beware "Fake" Antivirus, Patch Tuesda, Webinar Invitation (2/14/2012)
- Don't get fooled by fake Antivirus warnings. Important "Patch Tuesday" updates; Invitation to our 2/29/2012 webinar.
- January 2012 eNewsletter - Think Twice Before You Travel With Your Laptop (1/12/2012)
- Know the laws before you take your laptop with you on International travel.
- December 2011 eNewsletter - Image vs File backup, TechNews, Holiday Lunch (12/1/2011)
- Image vs File backup - What you need to know! Tech news updates... Join us for lunch on December 6
- November eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, TechNews, Upcoming Webinar (11/15/2011)
- Keep up to date with security patches! And don't get fooled. Non Microsoft Products (Adobe, Java, etc) and MACs can have security problems too!
- October eNewsletter - Verizon Wireless Privacy Concerns, Microsoft Updates, Tech News (10/13/2011)
- Verizon made big changes to their privacy settings - you're opted-in if you don't go and opt-out. Also, please join us for our disaster recovery workshop on the 27th!
- September eNewsletter - Perimeter Security, tech news, Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks (9/21/2011)
- Small businesses need to protect the perimeter of their network, in addition to individual systems.
- July eNewsletter - Microsoft Security Updates, Tech Headlines, Gotchas, Thank You! (7/13/2011)
- Security - "Patch Tuesday" advice, Tech Headlines, Join us for our next webinar. Also, Thanks to clients who sent in survey cards!
- June eNewsletter - Summer Technology, Computer "Gotcha's" Tech News (6/7/2011)
- Your tech products will get VERY hot if you leave them in a car in the summer... find out how hot
- May eNewsletter - DNS - What you don't know CAN hurt you, Tech News, Meaningful Use (5/13/2011)
- Don't risk your web and email, know the basics about DNS.
- April eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, Tech News, Webinar - Meaningful Use (4/12/2011)
- Patch Tuesday = 17 Updates (9 Critical!); Join us May 3 for a webinar on Meaningful Use.
- March eNewsletter - Protect your business with the Right UPS (3/15/2011)
- Protect your business with the right UPS, Tech News, Bob Mauceri: Citizen of the Year!
- February eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, Tech Headlines, Going Paperless (2/14/2011)
- Get organized for the new year by going paperless!
- January eNewsletter - Computer New Years Resolutions, Tech News, Computer Fitness Webinar... (1/7/2011)
- News Years Resolutions for your computer - get it right!, Tech News - First EHR Incentives, Going Mobile, News from CES, Please join us 1/27 for a Computer Fitness Webinar.
- December eNewsletter - Patch Tuesday, Tech News, Ekaru on Twitter (12/14/2010)
- Microsoft security patches are explained, links to important tech articles, follow Ekaru on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ekaruIT
- November 2010 eNewsletter - Welcome Jim! Tech News, MA Law Webinar (11/12/2010)
- The Ekaru team is growing! Watch for cell phone viruses. Still not prepared for the new MA law? Join our webinar on the 9th.
- October 2010 eNewsletter - MA Data Protection Law Checklist (10/26/2010)
- Still not compliant with the new law? Go through the checklist to get compliant today.
- September 2010 eNewsletter - Twitter Mouse-Over Bug, Yahoo "Green" Data Center (9/22/2010)
- Social Media up-and-comer Twitter gets hit by an attack, Yahoo builds a "Green" Data Center on a design that's so simple its brilliant.
- August 2010 eNewsletter - Summer Power Glitches, Chinese Domain Name Scam, Outlook Webinar (8/19/2010)
- Watch out for summer power glitches - protect your equipment and minimize downtime. Also, watch out for the latest Internet threats.
- July 2010 eNewsletter - eMail Account Password Phishing, Fake "Undeliverable" Messages, Port 25 Blocking (7/14/2010)
- Many email items this month. Watch out for eMail account password phishing scams, fake "undeliverable" messages, and Port 25 blocking.
- June 2010 eNewsletter - Office 2010, Service Packs, Fake AV, Open House! (6/8/2010)
- Office 2010 is here! Service Pack updates and retiring operating system report, Fake Antivirus, Port updates, and Lunch time open house!
- May 2010 eNewsletter - iPad iTunes Virus, Smart Phone Trends, Webinar on eNewsletters (5/10/2010)
- It didn't take long: iPad iTunes Virus plus Smart Phone Trends and a Webinar on eNewsletters
- April 2010 eNewsletter - Don't change your password?! (4/15/2010)
- Don't change your password!??; Upcoming training webinars
- March 2010 eNewsletter - MA Data Protection Law; Windows 7 Compatibility (3/9/2010)
- The March 1 deadline as arrived. Are you compliant? Learn how to test if your favorite applications will run on Windows 7.
- February 2010 eNewsletter - MA Data Protection Law (2/3/2010)
- The new MA Data Protection Law goes into effect March 1, 2010.
- January 2010 Critical Security Update (1/25/2010)
- Microsoft Critical Security Update
- January 2010 Newsletter (1/7/2010)
- Windows 7, Chrome, Two Monitors are Better than One!, MA Data Protection Law
- December 2009 Newsletter (12/16/2009)
- Windows 7, Snow, Out of Office
- October Seminars - New MA Data Protection Law (10/8/2009)
- Learn about the new Massachusetts Data Protection Law
- September 2009 - New MA Data Protection Law (9/9/2009)
- Learn about the upcoming Massachusetts Data Protection Law and how to get your business ready in time.
- July 2009 Security Update (7/31/2009)
- Microsoft "Out of Band" Critical Security Update
- July 2009 Newsletter (7/20/2009)
- Technology Advisor: Laptop Protection, Netbooks, and Chrome
- June 2009 Newsletter (6/3/2009)
- Technology Advisor: HP Battery Recall, Windows 7
- May 2009 Newsletter (5/14/2009)
- Technology Advisor: Questions about AntiVirus
- March 2009 Newsletter (3/17/2009)
- Technology Advisor: Funding for Electronic Medical Records, Tech Tips and Advice
- February 2009 Newsletter (2/26/2009)
- Deadline Extended (Again!) for the New Massachusetts Data Privacy Legislation; Encryption; Data Protection Phone Seminar
- January 2009 Newsletter (1/21/2009)
- New Internet "Worm" infected over 9 million PCs; New Massachusetts Protection of Information Law - Deadline Extended to May 1, 2009
319 Littleton Road; STE 105
Westford, Massachusetts 01886