|SilverWorks Studio & Gallery Newsletter Archives
Keep up with all the latest goings on with our monthly newsletter. Each month I share new studio tips, and a project suitable for the beginning smith. You will also get reviews on books and resources. Brush up on your knowledge with a word-of-the-month, smithing vocabulary, and don't miss our promotions and discounts.
- July 2015 Newsletter (7/29/2015)
- Summer 2015 Newsletter (6/8/2015)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (4/28/2015)
- February 2015 Newsletter (2/16/2015)
- September 2014 Newsletter (9/29/2014)
- Fall 2014 Newsletter (9/2/2014)
- Summer 2014 Newsletter (6/12/2014)
- March 2014 Newsletter (3/10/2014)
- Feb 2014 Newsletter (2/10/2014)
- Jan 2014 Newsletter (1/7/2014)
- Fall 2013 Newsletter (11/19/2013)
- Aug 2013 Newsletter (8/30/2013)
- July 2013 Newsletter (7/8/2013)
- May/June 2013 Newsletter (6/4/2013)
- March/April 2013 Newsletter (4/22/2013)
- January 2013 Newsletter (2/20/2013)
- December 2012 Newsletter (12/4/2012)
- November 2012 Newsletter (11/20/2012)
- Sept / Oct 2012 Newsletter (10/8/2012)
- August 2012 Newsletter (8/28/2012)
- February 2012 Newsletter (2/26/2012)
- So many great things this winter month!
- December 2011 Newsletter (12/21/2011)
- New T-shirts and a new tool for the studio.
- November 2011 Newsletter (12/1/2011)
- Holiday open house and some other fun things.
- October 2011 Newsletter (10/27/2011)
- Fall is in full form with a show opportunity and some new tips.
- September 2011 Newsletter (9/28/2011)
- Get a glimpse of what is seen in the studio and check out the new classes at SilverWorks!
- August 2011 Newsletter (8/30/2011)
- Keep the muse inspired... a few tips of what not to do.
- July 2011 Newsletter (7/20/2011)
- Summer sizzle in the studio with a new chain idea. "The Fifth Element: Stories in Wearable Art", gets some press. Congrats to the "Purple Hammer Award", winners!
- May 2011 Newsletter (5/27/2011)
- Student show submissions due.
- April 2011 Newsletter (4/29/2011)
- A new workshop and new studio hours in this months news.
- March 2011 Newsletter (3/31/2011)
- A special announcement, a show opportunity for your work, and a new studio tip is what's up this month!
- February 2011 Newsletter (2/14/2011)
- What to do with scrap silver, a little boost for the Muse, and upcoming learning opportunities in this month's newsletter.
- January 2011 Newsletter (1/21/2011)
- Demystify solder and get a glimpse of what other SilverWorks students are creating in open studio.
- November Newsletter 2010 (11/23/2010)
- A few easy gifts to make, and a few new tips for the holidays.
- October Newletter 2010 (10/15/2010)
- Why the hardness of stones matters, Breast Cancer Awareness month as well as some new suggestions and resources... Practice makes perfect.
- August/Sept Newsletter 2010 (9/1/2010)
- Ramping up for fall with some new classes. This issue also deconstructs "pickle".
- July Newsletter 2010 (7/13/2010)
- The ongoing show is a must-see. New parking policy and an explanation of Half-Hard, and Dead-Soft.
- June Newsletter 2010 (6/26/2010)
- Summer is busy and hot but creativity flows. Check out what gauges mean, and a new tool for the studio.
- May Newsletter 2010 (5/27/2010)
- A great opportunity to show your work. How you should approach your open studio time, and a new resource review!
- April Newsletter 2010 (4/13/2010)
- This edition of the newsletter presents a great student show opportunity, the newest addition to the studio, and a great new book review!
- March Newsletter 2010 (3/6/2010)
- Spring is on its way and hopefully it brings inspiration for your art. In this issue I will address ways to foster inspiration, a new project to try, some gem info, a free materials offer for upcoming classes, and a way to score some cool earrings made at SilverWorks!
- Feb Newsletter 2010 (2/7/2010)
- This month I show you how to build a soldering armature and a beautiful beginner project; Circle Chain. I introduce the new online student gallery, define what is open studio, and more.
- Jan Newsletter 2010 (1/18/2010)
- For January I talk about my approach to creating an inspiring space, some tips on storing solder, a cool beginner's project, a book review and more.
Thanks for being involved in SilverWorks Studio & Gallery. I look forward to being a part of your artistic journey.
See you in the studio!
Director & Instructor
SilverWorks Studio & Gallery
7300 MacArthur Boulevard
Glen Echo Park, Maryland 20812
| Join our Mailing List!|