|Welcome to our email archives! Visit our past issues of Conservatory Chronicles to learn more about our San Francisco jewel. Each issue features one of the spectacular plants in our vast botanical collection plus information about what's happening at the Conservatory.|
- Issue 54: April Enews 2012
- Plantosaurus Rex opens on May 10, with a party in the greenhouse, and the Conservatory announces Extended Hours for Summer Thursdays. We're also recruiting dinosaur docents. Check out the current blooms in the Highlands Gallery.
- Issue 53: March Enews 2012
- Issue 52: February Enews 2012
- Issue 51: January Enews 2012
- Enjoy an interview with our Intro to Digital Photography on Feb. 28 with workshop instructor Allen Rokach. Get the details about after hours programs in February, Valentine's suggestions from the Gift Shop, and a look into how we're honoring the Year of the Dragon.
- Issue 50: December Enews 2011
- Read our year in review, learn the myth of the poisonous poinsettia, pick your date to be Conductor of the Day, and enjoy all the news stories on Playland at the Beach, Gala and our programs!
- Issue 49: November Enews 2011
- Peek at photos from the Green & Gold Gala, watch interviews about the new Garden Railway with Exhibit Director Lau Hodges, register for Frosting the Conservatory on December 10 and for the San Francisco Ballet on December 14...and last but not least, plan your trip back in time to Playland at the Conservatory: A Garden Railway Celebrating San Francisco's West End. Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at the Conservatory of Flowers!
- Issue 48: October Enews 2011
- In this Issue! Reader beware... ghouls and chocolate haunt this tricky treat of a Conservatory Chronicles! Go behind the scenes with Cocktail Lab, in Interview with a Bartender. Also, a trip to TCHO, a Green & Gold Gala Invitation, a Halloween Costume treat, and more information about THE FINE ART OF POISONING, when we'll wish an After Hours farewell to Wicked Plants.
- Issue 47: September Enews 2011
- Congratulations to our new docents & Jungle Guides for completing the 2011 Training, and to Director of Volunteers, Erika Frank, who has embarked on her maternity leave. October programming for Wicked Plants, before it leaves Oct. 30 - and limited edition Wicked Plants items on sale in the Gift Shop!
- Issue 46: August Enews 2011
- Issue 45: July Enews 2011
- Issue 44: June Enews 2011
- Join us for AFTER HOURS Mash Up, Find 3 ecofriendly gifts for under $3 in the Gift Shop, and learn about upcoming events at the COF and in the community!
- Issue 43: May Enews 2011
- Issue 42: April Enews 2011
- Mother's Day hours and gift ideas, upcoming author events, an introduction to the Goldman Environmental Prize award recipients, recent press for Wicked Plants, and a survey to help us create more youth and family programming
- Issue 41: March Enews 2011
- A preview of the new exhibit, Wicked Plants, Member's Preview details, Spring Events Calendar and Ticket Info, and rare blooms on the Diplictera in Highlands
- Issue 40: February Enews 2011
- Upcoming Events with COF partners, Discounts for eco.love Wine and an interview with the McBrides, rare blossoms in February and rare snow in 1887
- Issue 39: January Enews 2011
- 2010 in Review, Palms in San Francisco, upcoming Jungle Love and Lunar New Year
- Issue 38: December Enews 2010
- Season's Greetings from the Conservatory! Gift ideas, seasonal Amaryllis display, info about the upcoming Volunteer Training, and local community discounts.
- Issue 37: November Enews 2010
- Happy Thanksgiving, Coming up at the Conservatory, Thank you to our Gala attendees, supporters and sponsors!
- Issue 36: October 10 enews
- Tropics Treasures and Trains, Halloween Specials, GO GIANTS!
- Issue 35: September 10 enews
- Slurp!, Bogs in Chomp, Variegated Vanilla in the Gift Shop
- Issue 34: August 10 enews
- Fall Programming Calendar, Slurp!, Docent Training Graduation
- Issue 33: July 10 enews
- Transforming the Conservatory into a Jungle, How The Savage Garden Grows, and the Fly Trap Field Trip!
- Issue 32: June 10 enews
- Annual Jungle Pass Member's Night Recap, Tickets for July 14, Meet the Intern!
- Issue 31: May 10 enews
- Issue 30: April 10 enews
- Issue 29: March 10 enews
- Issue 28: February 10 enews
- Issue 27: January 10 enews
- Issue 26: December 09 enews
- Issue 25: November 09 enews
- Issue 24: October 09 enews
- Issue 23: September 09 enews
- Issue 22: July 09
- Issue 21: June 09
- Vanilla Orchid Blooming in the Lowland Tropics
- Edible Expeditions
- Issue 20: April 09
- Issue 19: March 2009
- Issue 18: February 2009
- Issue 17: January 2009
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Issue 16: December 2008
- Issue 15: November 2008
- Issue 14: October 2008
- Golden Gate Express
- Issue 13: September 2008
- Issue 12: August 2008
- Issue 11: July 14, 2008
- Issue 10: June 2, 2008
- Issue 9: May 5, 2008
- Issue 8: March 28, 2008 The Butterfly Zone
- Issue 7: Meet the Conservatory Advisory Council February 26, 2008
- Issue 6: February 12, 2008 Happy Valentine's Day
- Issue 5: January 25, 2008 Celebrate Lunar New Year at the Conservatory
- Issue 4 January 9, 2008 A Moment to Remember
- Issue 3 December 20, 2007 Happy Holidays
- Issue 2: December 13, 2007 Color: A Winter Carnivale
- Issue 1: November 20, 2007 Visitors Pass the One Million Mark
|Conservatory of Flowers|
100 John F Kennedy Drive
San Francisco, California 94118