|City of Bath Petanque Newsletters|
- May Newsletter
- 10th year celebrations, Playing matters, Development of Larkhall Piste, A week in Provence, Members Profile (Ron Hopkins) Thursday League update, Alkmaar trip, Photos of the month.
- March Newsletter
- Summary of the clubs AGM, Playing Matters, 10th year anniversary, Members Profile (Terisha Burge) Thursday League, Overseas club trips, Regular events, photos of the month
- February Newsletter
- Club AGM, Update on Larkhall Piste, Members Profile (Andy Gutteridge) Thursday League, Proposed overseas trips, Regular events, photos of the month, Sweet Peas
- January Newsletter
- Update on Larkhall Piste, Members profile (Vivienne Bolton) Club Fees, Future events, Piglet corner, Photos of the month, Umpires question,Generation Cup
- December 2014 Newsletter
- Regular club events, Petanque picture library, Looking back over CoBPC during 2014, Other news
- November 2014 Newsletter
- Upcoming club events, Withdrawal from Brunel League, Sunday at the park, Queen Square closure, Picture in the paper, Club Dinner, Club trip to Hungary.
- September 2014 Newsletter
- Update on Larkhall Terrain, Club Skittles, 2014 Bath Open, Thursday League finals and annual dinner, New members impression of Guernsey trip, Club Melees, Monday night coaching, Homewood Park, Inter Regional Championships, GWR Winter Doubles
- Larkhall Newsletter August 2014
- Proposed piste at Larkhall, History of the project, Action / Progress to date and next steps
- July / August 2014 Newsletter
- Development of Larkhall Piste, Upcoming Bath Open 2014, End of season dinner for Thursday League, Visit of Guernsey Petanque Club, Inaugural Twinning Competition, Westfield Petanque piste open day, Club trip to Kaposva rand 2014 Annual Dinner
- May 2014 Newsletter
- Update on Larkhall Piste, Living France Magazine, Visit to Guernsey, Twinning competition and Peter Bales singles competition.
- February 2014 Newsletter
- Notice of EPA General Meeting, Proposed trip to Guernsey, Skittle fundraising, Thursday night league, Aix Christmas Market.
- December 2013 Newsletter
- Negotiations re lease at Larkhall, New Year Melee, Connections and twinning news, Proposed trip to Kapsovar and club dinner
- October 2013 Newsletter
- October club melee, Details of 2013 club dinner, Notice of clubs AGM, and report on clubs tour to Germany
- July 2013 Newsletter
- Notice of 2013 Bath Open, Club Tour to Braunschweig - Germany, further report on club trip to Aix en Provence and details of upcoming annual dinner.
- May 2013 Newsletter
- Update on Brunel league progress, Initial report of the Aix en Provence trip, new club pin badges and first club melee of the year.
- April 2013 Newsletter
- Start of the 2013 Brunel League season, views of a first time player in the Brunel, Start of the Thursday League and upcoming club events
- February 2013
- Plans for the May 2013 trip to Aix-en-Provence, Update on the Brunel League, early season planning for the Thursday league and the regional tour to Guernsey in September 2013.
- January 2013
- Report on New Years Day Get together in Queen Square, Applications for the Thursday league, Information about the 2013 Jersey Open in May
- City of Bath Year End newsletter
- A general look back over the club events during the year
- November 2012
- Introduction to our new chair - Lesley Hall, A newcomers report on his first petanque trip to Alkmaar and an update on the clubs progress in the EuroCup.
- September 2012
- Presentations from the Thursday night league, The Shooting Competition one by a CoBPC member and updates for the Brunel League
- August 2012
- Information about the 35th Anniversary of the French Twinning between bath and Aix-en-Provence, Results of the Ship Masters and an Update on the Thursday leagfue including the Doubles Competition and the End of season Dinner.
- June 2012
- News about the City of bath Open in August, 3 new club coaches, a report on the trip to Guernsey and jersey and the Larkhall Boules festival.
- May 2012
- This is our first newsletter in its new format. Information about Membership and Club nights, the October 2012 trip to Alkmaar, club kit and an update on Aix-en-Provence Relationship.
|City of BathPetanque Club|
c/o 11 Dunsford Place
Bath, Somerset BA2 6HF