|Be Well Now Email Archives Homepage|
Be Well Now is a healthy lifestyle center that offers a
range of holistic experiences to unite your mind, body and spirit.
Bring harmony to your life through the practice of heart-centered yoga
and meditation. Explore our Namasté gift shop with books, CDs, candles,
teas, skin care and gifts.
- September 2016
- New classes & teachers: Yoga Nidra, Belly Dancing with Katie, Gail Herzog. Workshops: Feminine Empowerment; Partner Yoga; Ayurveda
- August 2016
- Class price change; How we balance as we age; Stay cool and be cool; new tai chi session starts; Yoga and Emotional Health workshop; Weight Loss & Cleansing workshop
- July 2016
- Can yoga build strength? Anxiety workshop. Finding time for yourself. Hot yoga in summer?
- June 2016
- Massage reduces fibromyalgia pain, Body Movement Fusion class; Yoga benefits infographic
- May 2016
- Mind, Body, Spirit Summer Workshop series; Vicky Adams-Nemec; new classes; Belly dancing photo; new tai chi session
- April 2016
- What does it mean to be an advanced yogi? World Tai Chi and Qigong Day. Enhance Your Practice with Props Workshop.
- March 2016
- Belly dancing class; mind-body connection; 2 workshops from Lety Murphy - Learn Herbalism and Managing Stress Through Nutrition
- February 2016
- Welcome Conchita Russo and Access Consciousness; Workshops: Heart Healing Chakra, Tea Tasting & Core Strength; Capoiera for Kids & Youth and Belly Dancing classes coming.
- January 2016
- Yoga can help osteoporosis; Yoga & Weight Loss Workshop; Qi-infused Yoga; Detox Naturally workshop; Therapeutic Aromatherapy workshop; Shawna Ventimiglia & Yoga Sculpt; Welcome Jenna Dallman, chiropractor.
- CTCT December 2015
- New yoga studio managers. Lety Murphy, Holistic Wellness Provider. Save the dates: workshops, open house, New Years Day yoga class.
- November 2015
- Gratitude = Happiness; Yoga Teachers Graduate; Bail out Theresa and Olivia.
- October 2015
- Can Qigong help children with autism? 7-week Tai Chi session starts Nov. 2. YTT students graduate Nov.
- September 2015
- Yoga helps with dry eyes syndrome; New yoga schedule, including Beginners yoga for men and the return of Sat. yoga.
- August 2015
- Couples massage workshop; real men practice yoga; YTT 2016; next tai chi session
- July 2015
- Natalie Murrie profile; detox infused water; welcome Holly Pruiett; Muscle Melt massage; Kendelle's July skin care specials
- June 2015
- Take the 108 Sun Salutation challenge. Tai chi for athletes. Yoga for Nepal fundraiser. New tai chi 10-week session. Di Rulo teaching Th evenings. Top 5 benefits of massage.
- May 2015
- 9 tips for practicing safe yoga. Yoga class changes.
- April 2015
- 10th anniversary coming up. Yogi profile (Andrea Chancey). Fill your basket with healthy living products
- March 2015
- Two new yoga classes. March facial special. Minister of yoga wants to brand yoga.
- February 2015
- The difference between pain and suffering. Yoga Teacher Training 2015 starts, read how it changed one former student.
- January 2015
- Two new yoga teachers. Qi-infused yoga workshop returns. Yoga Teacher Training 2015.
- Holiday Stress Buster Nov 2014
- August 2014
- Qi Infused Workshop. Create a Sacred Space. Mindful Eating. Back to School Massage Special. Locust Pose.
- July 2014
- Tai chi may help cognitive performance in young adults. New Karma class. Danielle Ray, new massage therapist on staff. Take our survey. Heron pose.
- June 2014
- Suzanne Cogan returns to teach. Brenda Schnables Qi Infused Yoga book. Schnables workshop in Sept. Tates natural sunscreen. Karma yoga class with proceeds to Beverly Farm Foundation. Inclined Plank.
- May 2014
- New yoga teacher & mind-body coach Tracey Lee Curtis. Qigong Could Help Hemodialysis Patients. Gate Pose.
- April 2014
- Yoga teacher Rebecca Steiner. Mindful eating checklist. Win a month of yoga. Pick up and jump back. Yoga, Music & Community. Shoulderstand. Vicky Delany's Posture Project.
- March 2014
- Benefits of Tai Chi for Athletes; Meditation jar project for kids; Posture Project with Vicky Delaney; Xray yoga; Warrior 1
- February 2014
- Can yoga be a competitive sport? Yoga and weight loss. Eginton Alignment workshops. Ideas for beating the winter blahs. Wide-Angle Seated Pose.
- January 2014
- Qigong and cocaine. First Yoga Teacher Training grads. Prep your skin for spring. Yoga for your back. Yoga date night. Mountain pose.
- December 2013
- Eginton Alignment workshop. More classes, more affordable. Yoga Teacher Training reminder. Hero Pose.
- November 2013
- Mindful eating. Qigong. Crane. Open House & Demo Night info.
- October 2013
- Tai chi for bone loss. Yoga healing for breast cancer. It Works! Body Wrap. Kudos to 2 tai chi students. Alternate Nostril Breathing.
- September 2013
- 108 Salutations for Peace. Local Global Mala. Sun Salutation A. Meet Sarah Smith and Daniel Sheets. Massage 7 days a week!
- August 2013
- Can Tai chi reduce mortality? Dolphin pose
Meet Sarah Smith, massage therapist. Sunrise yoga class.
- July 2013
- Restore your health with acupuncture. Chaturanga Dandasana. Happy yoga mat wash
- June 2013
- Yoga for Runners (book review). Warrior 2
- May 2013
- Interview with Matt Hawkins, Capoeira teacher. Downward-facing dog. CranioSacral therapy with Katie Roach
- April 2013
- Africa Yoga project. Cat & cow sequence. Meet Kendelle Pelot. Tai chi helps manage glucose levels
- March 2013
- Epsom salts soothe sore muscles. Plank pose
- February 2013
- Meditation pushups for your brain. Camel pose. Meet Jay Worthey
- January 2013
- Interview with Dr. Jaime Sanchez. Yoga for Weight Loss. Intro to Yoga. Be a substitute Yoga teacher. Mountain Pose.
- December 2012
- Coping with holiday stress and depression. Legs Up the Wall pose.
- November 2012
- Yoga and Depression workshop. Practicing Gratitude can make us happier. Reclining Big Toe Pose.
- October 2012
- Deep tissue massage for runners. Application for Yoga Teacher Training. Locust Pose.
- September 2012
- Reiki Treatments can heal heart attack patients. Meet Ally Copeland, massage therapist. Sept. is Yoga Month. Half Moon pose.
- August 2012
- Qigong and fibromyalgia.Capoeira taught by Graduado Cebolinha (Matt Hawkins). Meet Chasity Faul, Reiki therapist and counselor. Tree Pose
- July 2012
- Practicing meditation may change our brain structure. Lion Pose
- June 2012
- Yoga can protect your knees. Chair Pose. Kristi's 3 tips for summer skin care. Tai Chi different styles, same benefits. 6 mudras.
- May 2012
- What is acupuncture? Meet Dr. Jacob Sherer. Child's Pose. 9 general classifications of poses
- April 2012
- Celebrate World Tai Chi and Chi Kung Day. Experience Yoga, dont try it! Extended Triangle.
- March 2012
- Can yoga be a competitive sport? Warrior 3. Hot yoga.
- February 2012
- Yoga can improve your love life. Boat pose. Meet Samantha Burton and Erin Harris.
- January 2012
- How 7 bowls revolutionized a world-view. Mountain.Meditation for everyday life. Meet Melody Harmon, Reiki.
- December 2011
- Practicing yogic breathing can help relieve holiday stress. Shoulder stand.
- November 2011
- 6 tips to manage the holidays. Bridge Pose. Yogi teas.
- October 2011
- What is Thai massage. Warrior I.Meet Katie Roach. Whey protein.
- September 2011
- Tai chi can reduce falls in older adults. Tree pose. Meet Cassie Richards.
- August 2011
- Yoga reduces visual discomfort from too much computer time. Wide-angle Seated Forward Bend. Meet Kristi Watson, aestheticism. Yoga accessories.
- July 2011
- Yoga helping vets with PTSD. Downward-facing Dog. Meet Jerry Whitten, Tai Chi Master
Be Well Now
221 Center Dr.
Alton, Illinois 62002