|The Healing Times Newsletter provides information on mind/body health and healing, articles, podcasts, videos, my upcoming appearances and information about products that are available at DrMiller.com.
Take a look at the archives below and join our mailing list if you like what you find!
Receive a FREE Gift of Dr. Miller's latest ebook, Our Culture On the Couch, Seven Steps to Global Healing when you subscribe to Healing Times eNewsletter below!
- Healing Times eNewsletter Archives
- Please click on the orange title below to view the newsletter of your choice.
- An Answer to Cancer (1/12/2012)
- Seeing Green, Tsunami Blonde, Garden Healing, and Bernie Siegel (5/18/2011)
- Valentines & An Attitude of Gratitude - 2011 (2/15/2011)
- With all that is happening around the world these days, it is important to remember that what we all want most of all is to love and be loved. With that in mind, I want to offer you three valentine's gifts.
The first is a completely free meditation designed to help you touch the deepest place of Love within, and to channel that energy through all parts of you - your body, your words, your... (click on title to read more)
- Creating the Future through Conversation (12/17/2010)
- The New Year with its long dark nights is upon us, bringing us a very special opportunity for true healing. Buck Ghosthorse, a Lakota medicine man who taught me much of what I know of native lore told me that the ancient ones taught that although the days are shorter and the trees have no leaves, in the winter months the life force is actually more concentrated - yet hidden within.
Choose to Be Happy
Indeed, the shorter days give us more time to pull in our resources - we have time for inner reflection and for appreciation of our personal growth, learnings and successes of the year. Recent research on happiness indicates that,...(click on title to read more)
- Wishing You Winter Wellness from Dr. MIller (12/17/2010)
- The seasons have changed, the end of the year is not too far away, and we are entering the season that invites the whole world to engage in a conspiracy of love. It's a time when everyone can find a reason to be happy - married folks because they have someone to be close to and the unmarried because they don't have to spend boring holidays with the in-laws. And I hear that the Supreme Court has ruled there can be no Nativity scene in Washington because no one could find three wise men or a virgin (ba-dum-bum).
We have been living in "interesting times" indeed. Looking back over this past year, so many changes have taken place within us and in the world around us - this is a perfect time to celebrate the victories we have achieved, the challenges we have survived, and the love of those who have touched our lives deeply.
Enjoy this FREE Guided Imagery recording: ... (click on title to read more)
- Green Exercise: Summer 2010 (9/16/2010)
- I know that for me, 2010 is proving to be one of the busiest years ever, with the economic crisis demanding enormous amounts of time and energy for me, as I am sure it is demanding of you as well. In this issue we will focus on some of the unique challenges of our age of paradox, as the Dalai Lama calls it. Because we cannot heal ourselves or our world unless we see clearly what is out of balance, I present "A Decade of Decay," as I think it helps to clarify what we are really dealing with. On the positive side, I still believe we can turn things around if we realize our personal and collective power.
"Green Exercise" is an easy way to keep our wits in the middle of the gathering storm - try it, you'll like it. It is important to enjoy the summertime when the living is (relatively) easy, yet it is crucial that we begin to...(click on title to read more)
- How to Recession Proof Your Health (8/24/2010)
- Spring Newsletter 2010 (4/2/2010)
- Valentines 2010 (2/17/2010)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Patt Lind-Kyle (2/9/2010)
- Healing Times: HT Radio Feb 2010 (2/2/2010)
- Healing Times: January 2010 (1/22/2010)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Dr. Pelletier (1/18/2010)
- A New Year's Resolution Message 2010 (1/7/2010)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Dr. Len Saputo (12/29/2009)
- Gratitude, The Gift That Keeps On Giving (12/17/2009)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Dr. David Bresler (12/2/2009)
- Depression Is It More Than The Holiday Blues? (11/27/2009)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Jim Channon (11/3/2009)
- Our Culture on the Couch and The Curious Case of Michael Jackson (10/22/2009)
- Healing Times with Guest Dr. Robert Lorber (9/30/2009)
- Healing Times Radio with Guest Vimala Rodgers (8/31/2009)
- Dr. Miller's New Book, Hot Off The Press! (8/28/2009)
- Healing Times with Guest Reinette Senum (8/6/2009)
- Livin' Easy This Summer (7/31/2009)
- Healing Times Radio Show with Guest Arjuna Ardagh (7/1/2009)
- Celebrating Summer Solstice (6/19/2009)
- Mother's Day Edition 2009 (5/8/2009)
- Spring A Return to Green (4/16/2009)
- Stress in the New Economy (3/11/2009)
- Inaugurating Obama, Inaugurating You (3/9/2009)
- Meeting the Challenge Together (3/9/2009)
- Valentines Day Edition (3/9/2009)
- Stress, Economic Crisis, and Inner Leadership (10/29/2008)
- News and Happenings at DrMiller.com (3/17/2008)
Emmett Miller MD|
PO Box 803
Nevada City, California 95959