|Your First Wealth Is Health
|Practical tips, useful bits, inspiration and taste sensations - you'll find it all in my Newsletter Archive. Although I am an acupuncturist/Oriental Medicine practitioner and herbalist, the information I share in my newsletters has a very broad appeal as far as health recommendations go. For more information on how acupuncture can enhance your health, visit my website.
- Newsletter Archive
- Thyme for a Steam, Words of Gratitude, Now Offering Aethereo Essential Oils, Save the Date for Bee Balm Botanicals Holiday Open House (11/12/2013)
- Thankfulness and Gratitude
- Every Bite Counts, Planting the Future (7/31/2013)
- Gardening, Cooking and Knowing Where Your Foods Comes From
- Protection in the Air, Upcoming Class on Digestive Health, 7 Signs You Need Acupuncture This Spring (3/22/2013)
- When "i" is replaced by "we" even "illness" becomes "wellness."
- Prebiotics. . .Food for the Probiotics, Seasonal Support, Upcoming Classes, Newsletter at Your Fingertips (9/6/2012)
- Food for Thought
- Quench your thirst three ways: Raspberry Shrub, Sumac Lemonade and Switchel (7/10/2012)
- A few words about Switchel from the National Spokesperson.
- A Dirt Bag in Your Future, Introducing Bee Balm Botanicals, Interview with Susun Weed, Recipe of the Month: Strawberry Shortcake (6/12/2012)
- Who knew that a dirt bag could be so good for your health!
- DNS Malware, In Case of Emergency, A Spoon Full of Good Health (5/23/2012)
- Who knew that olive oil and lemon juice combined has so many health benefits?
- Safe Spring Detoxification, Wind: the Mother of 10,000 Diseases, Chia Seed Revival, Recipe of the Month: Chocolate Chia Pudding (4/10/2012)
- The latest superfood phenomenon: chia seeds!
- Love Thyself, Uncross Your Legs! , Cholesterol - The Mistaken Culprit, Heartfelt Soap, Spoken Spice: Bay Leaves (2/8/2012)
- Your legs as your second heart
- Green Thumbs, Why Do I Garden, Seed Catalogs, Inspiration/Resources, Recipe of the Month: Crispy Kale Chips (1/20/2012)
- Get your hands in the dirt and get healthier!
- Aging/Wisdom, Spoken Spice: Cinnamon Tea & Anise Tea, Recipe of the Month: Ribollata Soup (12/14/2011)
- We do get wiser as we get older.
- Pleasure of a Pedicure, Cyclone Cider Season, Sarah Wieben - Artist Open House, NCHG Annual Silent Auction and Presentation, Recipe of the Month: Gingery Butternut Squash Soup (11/9/2011)
- When was the last time you felt your body smile from head to toe?
- Consumer Wisdom and AOM Day (10/18/2011)
- Are you buying what you think you're buying?
- Queen of the Sun: What Are the Bees Telling Us?, The Secret to Avoiding the Dreaded Afternoon Slump, Recipe of the Month: Lemon Love for Your Liver (5/17/2011)
- Queen of the Sun - a beautiful and thought-provoking documentary.
- The Salt of Life, Upcoming Classes, Recipe of the Month: Lavender Salt Scrub (3/29/2011)
- Do you know the difference between table salt (NaCl) and sodium (Na)? Your health depends on it.
- The Year of the Rabbit, Upcoming Classes, Adapt-Adjust-Improvise, As Always, Julia, Recipe of the Month: Chocolate and Almond Cake with Chocolate Butter Cream Icing (2/22/2011)
- Dedicated to Julia Child
- The Four Agreements, The If-Then Solution, Preserve Your Windshield Wipers, Colds and Mucus, Recipe of the Month: Tea for Wind Cold or Wind Heat (1/12/2011)
- Nixed my New Year's resolutions and am using inspirational methods to make positive changes for 2011.
- The Beauty of Beets, Bitters Boost Digestive Power, Bone Broths, Recipe of the Month: Cookies of Joy (12/10/2010)
- It's all about the B's in this issue and a recipe for Cookies of Joy.
- Awesome Herbal Conference, Five Year Anniversary Drawing, Putting Up The Good Stuff, The Seed And Me, Recipe of the Month: Turkish Carrots (9/28/2010)
- The Seed And Me: I am featured in Russ Henry's Giving Tree Gardens e-newsletter - Read all about it!
- Golden Rod and Ragweed: Friend or Foe, Be Happy - Not S.A.D., Wood Sorrel - the Wild Edible of the Month, 5th Annual Holistic Health and Herbal Education Festival, Recipe of the Month: Roasted Pepper and Avocado Dip (8/31/2010)
- Happiness and the color yellow
- Keeping Cool, Invaluable Bug Bite Remedy, Violets - the Wild Edible of the Month, Save the Dates for Upcoming Classes, Missing Money, Recipe of the Month: Summer Cooler (7/20/2010)
- Can't live in Minnesota without knowing about this bug bite remedy.
- Gardening. . .Connections to the Soil, Eat Your Weedies, Nettles. . .Wild Edible of the Month, Recipe of the Month: Nettle Soup, Timely Reminder (5/27/2010)
- Introducing eating from the wild side of your garden
- Choosing Breast Health Over Breast Cancer Class, The Fabulous Flax Seed, Fermentation Fervor Forever, Recipe of the Month: Herby Millet (3/9/2010)
- Planting the seeds of health
- Warm Up Your Toes, Allergy Season Prevention - Start Now!, Upcoming Classes in March, Drinking Dandelions, Recipe of the Month: Coconut Macaroons (2/9/2010)
- Secret to making red redder.
- Foods with Vitality, Meal Planning Made Easy, Grow Your Own Meals, Inspirational DVDs, Recipe of the Month: Barley and Mushroom Pilaf (1/9/2010)
- Inspiration to eat healthier in the New Year.
- Self-Care with Flex Medical Spending, ODE. . .for Intelligent Optimists, Heavenly Flowers, The Virtues of Vinegar, Recipe of the Month: Brussel Sprouts with Horseradish (12/9/2009)
- Includes shoveling tips.
- Thankfulness and Gratitude, NCHG's Silent Auction with Matthew Wood, AOMAM's New Website, Breathing Tip, Recipe of the Month: Shoyu Roasted Seeds (11/10/2009)
- At last - a healthy snack that's tasty too.
- Four Year Anniversary, AOM Day, Upcoming Class on Breast Health, Recipe of the Month: Chicken Moracain, Email Address Change (10/12/2009)
- Acupuncture Chill Out to Celebrate AOM Day
- Staying Healthy Throughout the Seasons, Herbal Support for S.A.D., Equal Access to Acupuncture, Recipe of the Month: Avocado and Tomato Gazpacho (9/15/2009)
- Includes a Top Ten Tip Sheet for staying healthy during the winter months.
Katherine Krumwiede, Licensed Acupuncturist
Diamond Stone Oriental Medicine, Inc.
2415 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405