| Welcome to the Pipeline Archives Page. Here you can search for past issues of the Pipeline. We encourage you to visit often and utilize the information you find here to benefit your organization. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to return to our website or send us an email.
- Archived Newsletters
- RGL Pipleline 61st Edition (July 2014)
- Illinois Pregnancy Accomodation Bill
California Paid Family Leaves
Work Life Balance
- RGL Pipeline 60th Edition (June, 2014)
- And Now the ObamaCare Paperwork Challenge
COBRA Notice Changes
- RGL Pipeline 59th Edition (May, 2014)
- Repeal of ACA Deductible Limits
An Engagement-Not a Satisfaction-Survey
Whats Most Important in Hiring Talent
- RGL Pipeline 58th Edition (April, 2014)
- Can Staff Turnover be Predicted?
Plan Now for Coming Impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- RGL Pipeline 57th Edition (March, 2014)
- FMLA Expansion Legislation Introduced
Yet More Obamacare Changes
Employee or Not An Employee
- RGL Pipeline 56th Edition (February, 2014)
- Work Ethic-A Cornerstone for Employee Engagement.
Commuter Benefit Pre-Tax Limit Changes
- RGL Pipeline 55th Edition (January, 2014)
- Proposed Legislation - PAID FMLA Leave
2014 Mileage Reimbursement Rates Released
- RGL Pipeline 54th Edition (December, 2013)
- Communicate With Employees About Their Worth
Do Benefits Provide A Competitive Edge?
- RGL Pipeline 53rd Edition (November, 2013)
- Communication of Expectations: A Little Reminder
Speaking of Communications...
- RGL Pipeline 52nd Edition (October, 2013)
- Mentoring, Am I Wasting My Time???
Another Affordable Health Care Act Update
- RGL Pipeline 51st Edition (September, 2013)
- Obama Administration Delays Another ACA Provision
- RGL Pipeline 50th Edition (August, 2013)
- 2014 Salary Budgets
- RGL Pipeline Special Edition - Affordable Care Act Update (July 12, 2013)
- Update on Affordable Care Act, July 12, 2013
- RGL Pipeline Special Edition (July 2, 2013)
- Obama Care Delay
- RGL Pipleline 49th Edition (July 2013)
- Obama Care Developments
- RGL Pipeline 48th Edition (June, 2013)
- Finally, Closure on the NLRB Posting Rule
Important Obama Care Update
- RGL Pipeline 47th Edition (May, 2013)
- The Sub-Par Performance Conversation, A Managers Script
Employers are Concerned With Employee Stress
Generational Employee Satisfaction Myth Debunked
- RGL Pipeline 46th Edition (April, 2013)
- Do Your Employees Know What They Are Accountable For?
How You Treat Job Applicants Can Have a Lasting Impact on You Business
REVISED I-9 FORM MANDATORY USE BY MAY 7, 2013
- RGL Pipeline 45th Edition (March, 2013)
- Leadership Development: When to Begin
Department of Labor: Employee Classification Investigations
In Search of Critical Skills
Updated FMLA Forms
- RGL Pipeline 44th Edition (February, 2013)
- What's Your Password?
Dept. of Labor Semiannual Regulatory Agenda Published
- RGL Pipeline 43rd Edition (January, 2013)
- Start the New Year with an HR Audit
- RGL Pipeline 42nd Edition (December, 2012)
- Holiday Party This Year? A Few Things to Consider
- RGL Pipeline 41st Edition (November, 2012)
- IRS Issues New Guidance on Employer Penalties
Taxing Implications of the "Affordable Care Act"
Updated Retirement Plan Limits
- RGL Pipeline 40th Edition (October, 2012)
- Where Do You Set the Bar?
"Plan Now or Face the Consequences"
- RGL Pipeline 39th Edition (September, 2012)
- Employee Retention: Strategies To Retain Top Performers
SOCIAL NETWORKING VS. WORKPLACE
- RGL Pipeline 38th Edition (August, 2012)
- UPDATE: Affordable Care Act (ACA)
What Should Employers Do Now
- RGL Pipeline 37th Edition (July, 2012)
- Vacation Season is Upon Us
Labor Law Update - An Act Relative to Gender Identity
U.S. Supreme Court Decision: Affordable Health Care Act
- RGL Pipeline 36th Edition (June, 2012)
- AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT PROTECTION
Another Well Deserved Setback to the NLRB
- RGL Pipeline 35th Edition (May, 2012)
- The Performance Management Challenge
Affordable Care Act Update
- RGL Pipeline 34th Edition (April, 2012)
- "The Gap Between Good & Great"
Health Care Reform Imposes a $2,500 Limit on Health FSAs for 2013
- RGL Pipeline 33rd Edition (March, 2012)
- Personal Standards Driving Excellence
New FMLA Certification Forms Available
Limited-Purpose FSA and HSA's
- RGL Pipeline 32nd Edition (February, 2012)
- Audit Your Human Resources Policies and Practices
EEOC Charges Reach Record High
- RGL Pipeline 31st Edition (January, 2012)
- "Advantages to Offering Outplacement Support"
"Senator Proposes Expanding FMLA to Cover Parents Who Lose a Child"
"Once Again the NLRB Postpones Posting Requirement"
- RGL Pipeline 30th Edition (December, 2011)
- "Can Refusing to Hire The Unemployed be Considered Unlawful?"
"Application of Domestic Partner Benefits"
"NLRB POSTER REQUIREMENT"
- RGL Pipeline 29th Edition (November, 2011)
- "Performance Feedback is Just Not for Salary Increase Justification"
"NLRB Delays Poster Requirement"
- RGL Pipeline 28th Edition (October, 2011)
- "It WIll Never Happen to Us"
"IRS and DOL Team Up"
- RGL Pipeline Special Edition September 6, 2011
- "EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER THE NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS ACT"
- RGL Pipeline 27th Edition (September, 2011)
- "Interviewer Bad Behavior"
"Senate BIll Would End FSA Use it or Lose it Clause"
- RGL Pipeline 26th Edition (August, 2011)
- "Employee Engagement Can Be Influenced"
- RGL Pipeline 25th Edition (July, 2011)
- "Employee Engagement - What Is It,
Is It Pervasive, How Can It Be Influenced?"
- RGL Pipeline 24th Edition (June, 2011)
- "And Now, Another Shoe to be Dropped"
"RIght to Know Under the Fair Labor Standards Act"
"Medical FSA Improvement Act of 2011"
- RGL Pipeline 23nd Edition (May, 2011)
- "Final Rule: FLSA Revisions Re: Fluctuating Work Week Overtime"
"Form 1099 MISC Changes"
- RGL Pipeline 22nd Edition (April, 2011)
- "Small Business Tax Relief - Maybe"
"Plan, Prevent, Protect"
- RGL Pipeline 21st Edition (March, 2011)
- "Where Is Your Strategic Plan?"
"A Good Read..."
- RGL Pipeline 20th Edition (February, 2011)
- "How is Your Organization Handling Change?"
"A Bad Hire Can Affect Business"
- RGL Pipeline 19th Edition (January, 2011)
- "Illinois Civil Union Becomes Effective June 1, 2011"
Healthcare Reform Good for Everyone?
An IRS Reprive
Use of Automobiles for Business
- RGL Pipeline 18th Edition (December, 2010)
- Talent Management: A Key to Retention
- RGL Pipeline 17th Edition (November, 2010)
- 1-9 Compliance is Truly Important
A Quick Look at Feedback
- RGL Pipeline 16th Edition (October, 2010)
- Illegal Behavior in the Workplace
Nursing Mother Break Requirements
- RGL Pipeline 15th Edition (September, 2010)
- Auditing Your Human Resources Function"
MA Law on Background Checks
IL Employee Privacy Act
IL Employers of 50 or More Employees
- RGL Pipeline 14th Edition (August, 2010)
- RGL Pipeline 13th Edition (July, 2010)
- "Developmental Coaching"
- RGL Pipeline 12th Edition (June, 2010)
- "Health Care Coverage Available for Dependant Adult Children"
"Are Your Job Descriptions Up to the Task?"
- RGL Pipeline 11th Edition (May 1, 2010)
- "Are Your Independent Contractors Really Independent Contractors?"
"FLSA: Exempt or Non-Exempt"
- RGL Pipeline 10th Edition (April, 2010)
- "Textual Harassment"
- RGL Pipeline Special Edition (April 19, 2010)
- "Tax Credits for Small Business"
"Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act"
"IRS Published Form W-11 for use in Conjunction with the HIRE Act"
- RGL Pipeline 9th Edition (March 2010)
- "Social Media"
- RGL Pipeline 8th Edition (February, 2010)
- "New HIPPA Regulations"
"Coaching: Making a Difference in Your Organization"
- RGL Pipeline 7th Edition (January, 2010)
- "COBRA Subsidy and Unemployment Law"
"A New Year a New Approach"
- RGL Pipeline 6th Edition (December, 2009)
- "COBRA Updates"
- RGL Pipeline 5th Edition (November, 2009)
- "Planning Ahead for Crisis Pt.2"
- RGL Pipeline 4th Edition (October, 2009)
- "Outsourcing the HR Function"
"Planning Ahead for Crisis, Pt. 1"
- RGL Pipeline 3rd Edition (September, 2009)
- "HR Check Up"
"Developing Tomorrow's Leaders"
- RGL Pipeline 2nd Edition (August, 2009)
- "RGL Expands Services"
- RGL Pipeline 1 Edition (July, 2009)
- "Mandatory Sick Leave"
"Family Leave Insurance Act of 2009"
13724 Venetian Court
Orland Park, Illinois 60467