The Public Performance Measurement and Reporting Network
at Rutgers University-Newark is a web-based community that connects groups of citizens, government officials, public and nonprofit managers, researchers, faculty, and students who are dedicated to measuring, reporting, and improving public sector and not-for-profit performance.Free Membership includes:
· Extensive, full-text database of thousands of resources
· Online discussion forums targeted to specific user groups
· Priority registration to national/regional conferences
· Links to online training, books, software, etc.
· Access to database of measures