|FamilyFarmed.org Email Archives Homepage
- July 2012 Newsletter
- June 2012 Newsletter
- May 2012 Newsletter
- April 2012 Newsletter
- March 2012 Newsletter
- January 2012 Newsletter
- End of Year Recap
- A year review of FamilyFarmed.org's successes.
- November News
- Good Food Festival and Conference - Chicago save the date and the holiday Buy Local! Campaign.
- September/October News
- Good Food Festival and Conference - Santa Monica recap, Good Food Film Contest, and FamilyFarmed.org at VeganMania Chicago.
- August News
- Good Food Festival news, Nice Cream's challenging summer, and Slow Money in California.
- July News
- FamilyFarmed.org at 2012 Lollapalooza and Jim Slama's interview in OpEd News.
- June News
- Future of Food Conference recap and the Illinois Building for Growth project announcement.
- May News
- Green Festival Chicago announcement and Jim Slama's article "Family Farmers Struggle During Great Recession."
- Partnership with Chipotle Mexican Grill
- FamilyFarmed.org and Chipotle launch strategic partnership.
- April News
- EXPO recap and Guide to Chicagoland CSAs released
- Everybody is Coming to the Good Food Festival, Are You?
- It's all here! Exhibitors, partners, speakers, workshops, sponsors, and the FREE workshop, "So You Want to Be a Farmer?"
- Are You in the Good-Food Trade?
- If you're in the trade, don't miss the Financing Farm to Fork Conference, FamilyFarmed Trade Show, Food Policy Summit, or the School Food Programming!
- Good Food, Good Investments, Good Business
- In the business of growing the greater Chicago good foodshed? Don't miss the Financing Farm to Fork Conference March 17!
- Good Food, Good Know-How, Good Fun
- Don't miss the Good Food Festival Saturday March 19! Also, the famous Localicious party returns Friday night March 18.
- It's Localicious Time
- Good Food, Good People, Good Times
- Grow Your Business at EXPO
- Good Food, Good Opportunities, Good Business
- Good Food Festival Program Highlights
- Featuring great speakers and workshops!
- January News
- Featuring the Financing Farm to Fork Conference
- Save the Dates and Get Involved!
- The Chicago FamilyFarmed EXPO Returns: March 17-19, 2011
- Calling all Exhibitors:
- Reserve your table now for the 6th annual FamilyFarmed EXPO!
- December 2010 Newsletter
- Featuring State of the Plate Recap
- November 2010 Newsletter
- Featuring our Fall Fundraiser, State of the Plate and Seedling Fruit.
- The State of the Plate
- The Midwest's first one-day conference to develop and share best practices, information, and strategies for creating a sustainable meat supply in the region.
- Autumn Harvest Supper
- Please join FamilyFarmed.org at the Ultimate Farm to Table Experience to help raise funds for our Farm to School program!
- September 2010 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Montalbano Farms
- August 2010 Newsletter
- Special Local Meat Double Feature!
Walnut Acres Family Farm and
Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm
- July 2010 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: King Orchards
- June 2010 Newsletter
- Crain's Chicago Business Local Food Articles and Growing Home, Inc.
- May 10 Newsletter
- Community Supported Agriculture news
- March/April 10 Newsletter
- A Recap of the EXPO Success!
- February 10 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Burton's Maplewood Farm
- January 10 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Sweet Home Organics
- Grow Your Business at the FamilyFarmed EXPO
- Get involved in the The Premier Local Food Event in the Midwest!
- Save the Date, March 11-13!
- The Premier Local Food Event in the Midwest Returns! 3 Great Days of Programming - Fantastic New Location - Don't Miss the FamilyFarmed EXPO
- December 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Meadow Creek Elk Farm
- November 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: J&B Chestnut Farm
- October 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Oriana's Oriental Orchard
- September 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: 1st Orchards and Greenhouses
- August 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Rancho Bella Vista - Home of Darn Hot Peppers
- July 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Radical Root Farm
- June 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Wild Goose Farm
- May 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Home Grown Wisconsin
- April 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Tempel Farms Organics
- March 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Balanced Harvest Farm & CSA
- February 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: Moore Family Farm
- January 09 Newsletter
- Featured Producer: King's Hill Farm
7115 W. North Ave., #504
Oak Park, Illinois 60302