|The Raging Wool Yarn Shop Newsletters|
Welcome to the Raging Wool Yarn Shop Newsletter directory!
We post our newsletters here so that you can refer to them from time-to-time to find something that you remembered from a prior issue or to catch up on our stories and events.
I hope you enjoy and share our newsletters!
- Nov 7 2015 Attend Raging Wool 4th Anniversary Party & Cascade Yarn Tasting! (10/27/2015)
- Read all about our annual Cascade Yarn Tasting that coincides with our annual Anniversary Party. We also hosted a local artisan who showed off and held a sale for, her handmade knitting and project bags
- Fall Newsletter 2015 (10/8/2015)
- Read our annual, and VERY popular, Fall Newsletter to see what's new and what's planned for the Fall, Winter & Spring at the Raging Wool
- New Class: Use a Drop Spindle (7/26/2015)
- This Summer, we began monthly hand-spinning classes, read this little note we sent out describing the class and visit our classes page on the website for more information and class schedules.
- May 23 2015 Attend Exquisite Shawl Pin Trunk Show (5/16/2015)
- We can resist anything - unless it's hand-made by local artisans!
- May 30 2015 Terri DuLong Book Signing! (5/15/2015)
- We invited noted author Terri DuLong to visit the Raging Wool, conduct a book signing and discuss a wide range of topics for patrons and book fans.
- Raging Wool's Relocation Celebration! (4/16/2015)
- We celebrated the relocation of the shop with a party! Of course!
- We've moved to Pembroke Pines! (3/27/2015)
- After 3 years in the Weston / Sunrise area, we moved the shop to a larger shop and an easier to find location in Pembroke Pines.
- 12-18-14 Holiday Party 2014 Raging Wool Sat 12/20/14 (12/18/2014)
- No holiday is complete without a fun party at the Raging Wool Yarn Shop where we celebrate good tidings with good friends!
- Raging Wool Fall 2014 Newsletter (10/19/2014)
- The Fall Issue highlights some of our very boutique yarns which are hand-dyed by very talented and gifted artists. These are beloved brands and we highlight them and some sample patterns from them. Additional articles include a peek into our team of fiber artists that serve you in the shop and online. The observant reader will find a very compelling coupon as well!
- Back to School Cascade Yarn Sale, Malabrigo Trunk Show and End of Summer Party News (8/21/2014)
- The End of a long, hot and slow Florida Summer concludes with a colossal Cascade Yarns Sale, a Malabrigo Trunk Show, and, of course, a party for our local customers!
- Raging Wool Spring/Summer 2014 Newsletter (5/2/2014)
- This issue has news about the feedback from the Boston Marathon Runners, news about Mother's Day at the Shop, and great articles, yarns and patters for Spring & Summer yarns.
There's cottons, linens and blends of both. The colors range from warm neutrals to cool pastels to vibrant florals, which will complement any project.
- New Raging Wool Website 3/28/14 (4/6/2014)
- Say Hello to the new Raging Wool Yarn Shop website! We launched it so that we provide more information and offer your Free Winding options when you purchase yarns online. We also have listed all of our knitting, crochet and fiber-arts classes for online booking as well! Enjoy!
- Boston Marathon Scarf Project 3/15/14 (3/15/2014)
- Help provide runners at the 2014 Boston Marathon receive a scarf! Sponsored by The Old South Church in Boston. We will ship your scarves on March 31st!
- 1/26/14 Cascade Yarn Tasting (1/15/2014)
- This is the largest Yarn Tasting of the Winter Season, featuring an enormous selection of all of Cascade's Yarns, food, refreshments and door prizes!
- Dec 21 2013 You're Invited! Raging Wool Holiday Party (12/11/2013)
- We can't help but celebrate holidays with our customers. Our customers join us for simply fun good times, and for the holidays, good wines too!
- 11/22/13 You're Invited! Trunk Show with Rhichard Devrieze & Raging Wo (11/13/2013)
- All the way from Canada, independent Fiber Artist and dyer, Rhichard Devrieze held his first ever South Florida Yarn Tasting & Trunk Show. We had a huge and loyal fan turnout and we'll be sure to have Rhichard join us again in 2014!
- Nov 5 Attend Quilt Block Afghan Class with Susan Chastain (11/5/2013)
- Published Designer and well respected instructor, Susan Chastain provided a fun and challenging class on making stunning Quilt Block Afghans
- Celebrating Our 2nd Birthday! Customer Appreciation 25% Off Sales! (10/24/2013)
- Can You Believe It? It seems like just yesterday we opened our doors for the very first time. It's been an amazing two years. We are so thankful to all of you for making our shop the success that it's become. To show our appreciation we'll be having a sale each week leading up to the amazing trunk show on Saturday November 23rd, 2013 with the fabulous yarns of Rhichard Devrieze!
We will announce the yarn that will be on sale the Friday morning that the sale begins.
- Raging Wool Fall 2013 Newsletter (Aug 2013) (8/25/2013)
- New Shop Hours, new Customer Rewards, New Yarns and their patterns, and some really innovate and fun new Crochet & Knitting Classes
- Raging Wool Winter Newsletter (Feb 2013) (2/18/2013)
- 35 new yarns, 5 ways to save, 3 new accessories & 1 awesome coat show.
In this issue, I'll catch you up on some of the new yarns, gadgets, shenanigans, shows and classes you can expect to find in the shop on your next visit. If you haven't seen us in a while, I think you'll really enjoy seeing how our yarns "selection" has grown even further, with about 60 popular brands and independent dyers, overflowing across 500 bins, baskets, and racks of heavenly yarns.
- Raging Wool Fall Anniversary Newsletter (Sept 2012) (9/29/2012)
- I've discovered that our customers visit the shop to feed their creativity, to discover unique yarns, to learn new skills, to seek personal assistance on their projects and to enjoy the fellowship and camaraderie of fellow yarn enthusiasts. To celebrate our customers, I wanted to do something really special on the anniversary of our first year of business, in order to show our appreciation for their diversity, their creativity and their support of the shop
- Raging Wool Summer 2012 Newsletter (July 2012) (7/25/2012)
- A soggy South Florida summer inspires us to introduce weaving into the shop and a bunch of new summer-friendly yarns and patterns.
- Raging Wool Spring 2012 Newsletter (March 2012) (3/5/2012)
- A dozen new yarn brands, 18 new classes & introducing UFO Movie night on Tuesdays!
- Raging Wool Winter 2012 Newsletter (Dec 2011) (12/7/2011)
- The Shop opened in October, 2011. This was our first Newsletter to our customers.
|Raging Wool Yarn Shop|
1850 NW 122 Terrace
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
(954) 385-0861 or
Toll-Free at (888) 509-1364