The vision for our "Momentum" newsletter is to inform, share expertise and interact with our readers. The following are selected newsletters with training tips, and industry updates.
- SportExcel's New Book for the Clay Target Sports
- Hot off the Press! Our new book for the clay target sports is now available. Read the reviews and find out how to take your sport to the next level.
- Christmas Letter 2012
- SportExcel Momentum Newsletter - Don't Think...Just Play
- SportExcel Training Tip of the Week - March 7, 2012
- SportExcel Newsletter: 14-year old takes leadership in his sport - January 2012
- We kick off the new year with an article on how a teen takes leadership in the face of opposition and include a video on "Testing your Zone".
- SportExcel - Training Tip of the Week - December 2011
- In this training tip Bob Palmer shoots a video on core stability as a must in every sport.
- SportExcel Momentum Newsletter - September 2011
- This newsletter includes some of the myths of high performance as well as highlighting great coaches in action.
- An athlete's high performance training journey
- Sara Gross, professional ironman competitor, triathlete and coach shares her high performance training journey with Bob Palmer in her blog
- SportExcel Momentum - News from the Zone - July 2011
- In this month's newsletter we highlight some of our professional athletes and their accomplishments as well as give training tips on Away Game Performances and Leadership in Sport
- SportExcel Momentum - News from the Zone - February 2011
- This newsletter is full of stories on high performance as well as a video that introduces our free on-line seminar. The seminar introduces you to our Three Step Program for achieving the Zone, where you'll learn how easy the Zone is to achieve and how it needs to be achieved FIRST! Sit back and check it out!
- SportExcel Momentum - News from the Zone - December 2010
- As the New Year fast approaches, the following quote exemplifies the vision we have for individuals and teams over the next year.
"The person who figures out how to harness the collective genius of the people in his or her organization is going to blow the competition away."
~ Former Citibank CEO Walter Wriston
At SportExcel, we are dedicated to helping you to become that person in your organization or on your team - whether as a coach or an athlete.
- SportExcel Momentum - News from the Zone - May 2010
- Summer sports are in full swing, from triathlons to baseball to the clay targetBob Palmer sports. And the one interesting and dynamic aspect about summer sports is often the unpredictable weather. Wind, rain, sun, cloud, or a mixture of them that changes every five minutes, makes for some interesting challenges to baseball pitchers, runners and clay target shooters to name a few...
- SportExcel Momentum - News from the Zone - April 2010
- Our athletes and coaches have always separated themselves from their competition by a very high rate of success. One of the reasons for this success is the educational nature of our program. Our coaches, athletes and parents enjoy strategies that are easy to learn and easy to apply, in virtually every circumstance, even in the heat of the game, even when injured.
SportExcel utilizes a leadership-based training philosophy rooted in directly modeling how athletes and coaches achieve the Zone-and then doing it.Our program is designed to improve:
- Performance - by integrating physiological and mental components
- Enjoyment - by empowering athletes to create it themselves
- Skill - by ensuring athletes have the tools to model pros and Olympians
- Success - by ensuring athletes can maintain momentum
- Leadership - by ensuring athletes have the leadership tools
- Teamwork - by ensuring athletes have the tools to create synergy
- Coaching - by ensuring coaches understand motivation