|Tips from our newsletters|
I send out an email every month or so with tips that my clients have found useful. I hope that they work for you too!
- Keep it Visable (5/3/2016)
- Being organized is not about having everything put away in nice tidy containers that all match. I've had clients who put things away and forget that they have them. Here's a few tips how to keep things in the open and still organized.
- Keep it Simple (3/25/2016)
- Are you someone who has challenges getting organized no matter how hard you try? My next few newsletters will focus on providing tips to help you.
- It's Earth Month...Let's Make a Difference (4/19/2015)
- I recently read a book that touched on two of my passions: 1) simplifying my life and 2) the environment. Since April is Earth Month, it's a great time to think about how reducing the amount of waste we produce helps to simplify our lives.
- Routines are your friends (3/6/2015)
- Do you want to have more time to spend with your loved ones? The trick to having more time for the important things in life is to to establish good habits.
- How much is enough? (10/7/2014)
- Do you buy or keep things because you are worried you won't have enough of a certain item? Here's a simple way to to know when you have enough.
- Let's have a garage sale! (5/24/2014)
- Garage sales are a great way to get rid of stuff you don't need, make a little money and have some fun.
- Filing Simplified (4/21/2014)
- Who likes to file papers? Not me! But, it's necessary to make sure we can find important papers when we need them. Read more to find out how to set up a simplified filing system.
- Never make a late payment again (3/1/2014)
- Have you ever missed a bill and ended up paying a late fee? Talk about throwing money away! Here's a few tips to make sure you get your bills paid on time.
- What's More Important: Your Stuff or Your Time? (11/27/2013)
- I've come to the conclusion that we have never ending to-do lists because we have too many things. Part of being organized is getting things done, but with the amount of possessions we have to take care of, the list just keeps growing
- A Closet Diet (10/30/2013)
- If switching clothes from season to season is a chore, it would help to reduce the amount of clothes you have. Here are some things to consider while deciding what to keep and what to give away.
- Memories, light the corners of my mind (8/19/2013)
- What's lurking in your basement or the floors of your closets? If you're like many of us, you'll find sealed up boxes of old letters and memorabilia. You don't know what to do with them, and you don't want to throw them away.
- Get Organized and Go Green (4/28/2013)
- Did you know the more organized you are, the more opportunities you have for helping the environment? Here are a few things you can do to get organized and go green.
- It's no joke - you need a budget (4/1/2013)
- Are you trying to save more money, pay off debt or otherwise spend your money wisely? It's hard to do that if you don't have any idea of where your money is going. Here are some easy steps to help you build a budget for the rest of the year.
- Don't beat yourself up! (2/4/2013)
- Have you already blown your New Year's Resolution? Do you berate yourself daily for not being able to stick to it?
- Two things I learned from DEAR ABBY (1/4/2013)
- Did you absolutely love every gift you got this year? No? How long are you going to keep it for? 1 year, 10 years, forever?
- Holiday Gift Giving (12/4/2012)
- What looks like a gift to you, might later end up looking like clutter to the person receiving it. My clients often tell me they can't give up something they don't like, and don't use, "because so and so gave it to me".
- How to Make Holiday Decorating Easier (11/21/2012)
- Decorating for the holidays should be fun, but with everything else we have going on, often it is just one more thing that causes us stress. To help with that, here's what I have done over the last few years:
neat chic organizing
18 Sage Hill Lane
Albany, New York 12204