Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for Attorneys? You Better Believe It!
The past few years have seen a dramatic increase in new web sites, directories, and social networks for attorneys. From LinkedIn to Avvo to Facebook to Twitter, it seems like there's always a new opportunity to promote your business. Faced with finite budgets and resources, many wonder whether or not to implement these new tools at the expense of more time-tested tactics.
Happily it's not an either/or situation - online marketing techniques can reinforce the effectiveness of relationship building, traditional networking, and lead generation. And as more consumers turn to the Internet, having a strong, complete online presence is more important than ever.
Consider these statistics:
- Most people (97%) search online before making a purchase -- anyone seeking an attorney will head to Google first (BIA/Kelsey).
- 66% of American use online local search, like Google local search, to locate local businesses (TMP/comScore/proprietary average).
- 54% of Americans prefer the Internet and local search to phone books (comScore networks).
- When researching products or services in their local area, 90 percent of consumers use search engines, 48 percent use Internet Yellow Pages, and 42 percent use comparison shopping sites.
- 63% of social networkers are more likely to use a local business if the business has information available on a social networking site (Localeze/15miles).
Your Online PresenceBut what exactly is an "online presence" and how can it help you grow your business?
Read the complete article >>
"Ian is a consummate professional, on time for every meeting, every conference call and when he says he is going to do something it gets done. He is the best in his field and I would be happy to offer a live recommendation if anyone would like to call or meet me."
Attorney Howard Lewis
|About Bardorf Legal Marketing |
Bardorf Legal marketing is a full-service online marketing agency that helps attorneys and law firms succeed in a changing world. Our team of Internet marketing professionals is dedicated to implementing the best approach for your specific area of expertise and location.
Call 617.823.0303 or email email@example.com
for a free consultation.
Connect with us on: