|Touch Blue Sky Email Archives|
| Welcome to Touch Blue Sky's archive of our past |
newsletters. At Touch Blue Sky, we help you live with
more joy by illuminating new ways to nurture,
communicate, and connect with yourself,
others, and your children with life coaching, baby sign
language, and massage therapy.
Visit our website at www.touchbluesky.com to learn more. Enroll in a baby sign language class, read our blog on parenting issues, sign up for life coaching, and discover more about who we are and what we do.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Harper and Bill White
Thanks for being a
part of the Touch Blue Sky community!
Touch Blue Sky
- Newsletter March 2015
- Newsletter February 2015
- Newsletter January 2015
- Newsletter December 2014
- November 2014
- Find your way to happier holidays.
- October 2014
- Falling into the loveliness of not knowing what comes next.
- September 2014
- Learn how to accept our circumstances and fall into the loveliness of acceptance.
- August 2014
- How to decontaminate your time.
- July 2014
- Shift from drowning in your storytelling to riding the 90-second wave of your emotions.
- June 2014
- Ideas for how to shift from drowning in your storytelling to riding the 90-second wave of your emotions.
- April/May 2014 Newsletter
- If you believe that life is hard, it will be. And if you believe that its easy, thats what youll get.
- March 2014
- Life Coach for moms Kathleen Harper writes about her dance class epiphany - how anything is possible when you're in the middle of it all.
- February 2014
- Find your love language and discover how to deepen your connection with your spouse.
- January 2014
- Setting goals backwards by starting with how you want to feel rather than what you want to accomplish will give you a way to start experiencing the good stuff right now.
- Holiday 2013
- Learn the BLISS-full way to enjoy the holiday season with five tips to help you to to reduce stress, soften your perfectionism, and find joy throughout the holiday season and long afterwards.
- Fall 2013
- Kathleen shows you how you can use the 4Bs to find the easy way - and she shares slow cooker recipes, too!
- August 2013
- This issue focuses on setting boundaries and making decisions that help you to stay on your path toward your happiest life.
- July 2013
- Kathleen writes about how using BC (before children) coping tools don't help with after kids problems and what does help. There is also a link to Touch Blue Sky's meditation video.
- June 2013
- Read Kathleen Harper's article, "Parenting Like a Prius" and discover how can you make changes in your day-to-day life so that you parent like a Prius and recharge more frequently.
- May 2013
- Kathleen Harper's article "Being the Nail," talks about learning to be brave and live Wholeheartedly. This newsletter also includes a review of Brene Brown's book, "Daring Greatly."
Touch Blue Sky is the collaborative work of Kathleen Harper, life coach/massage therapist, and Bill White, baby sign language instructor.
For more information, please visit the Touch Blue Sky website and feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Touch Blue SkyKathleen HarperCertified Life Coach / Mommy Mentor
Baby Sign Language Instructor