|Ambler Surgical Email Archive|
View our recent customer outreach and gain access to instrument tips, industry topics and educational resources pertaining to the ophthalmic community.
- Summer Sale 2016 (7/5/2016)
- It's that time of year again! Summer Sale 2016 has started and goes until July 22nd!
- Happenings March 2016 (3/31/2016)
- Ambler Surgical is growing! It's been a great start to the year so far and it's only getting better. We've added four new account managers to our team and we couldn't be more excited about it! They're a great addition to the Ambler Surgical family and are eager to get started!
- AAO Follow up 2015 (11/23/2015)
- Thank you for stopping by to visit us at this year's AAO in Las Vegas! As a friendly reminder, our Academy sale lasts until November 30th! If your surgeons came back with a "wish list" now is the time to take advantage of this special!
- AAO 2015 - Special Offer (11/4/2015)
- You are cordially invited to visit Ambler Surgical at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, November 14th -17th 2015.
- October 2015 ASORN Webinar (10/6/2015)
- This presentation will discuss sentinel events and how to prevent them. It will also cover how to identify gaps in processes that could lead to harm.
- Confused about I/A? (8/31/2015)
- There have been a lot of changes when it comes to I/A handpieces and tips. This email will help clear up any confusion regarding the changes, and offer you solutions to any problems you may be encountering.
- March Happenings (3/25/2015)
- Employee Corner Melanie
Service Showcase Fiber Optic Light Cord Repair
A letter from our President
- ASORN February Webinar (2/18/2015)
- This webinar will include information on ophthalmic manifestations of both common and less-common systemic disorders. Discussion will include a brief discussion of pertinent aspects of the systemic disorders as well as the epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnostic considerations, medical and/or surgical treatment and important nursing considerations of the associated ophthalmic disorders.
- November Happenings (11/26/2014)
- Employee Corner - Mindy and Mikes Engagement
Service Showcase - Diamond Knife Repair
A letter from our President
- AAO 2014 - Special Offer (10/15/2014)
- You are cordially invited to visit Ambler Surgical at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting Chicago, October 18th -21st 2014.
- A New Year, A New Website (1/15/2014)
- For nearly two decades, Ambler Surgical has provided only the highest quality surgical instruments at great savings to our customers. Many customers have come to know us as an ophthalmic instrument company. What you may not know is that Ambler Surgical also provides specialty instruments for other surgical disciplines, and we do so with the same consideration to quality materials, expert manufacturing, and skilled service that you've come to expect from us. At the request of our customers, we've expanded our online catalog to include our full instrument line of the best quality German and U.S. made specialty surgical instruments.
- May Happenings (5/14/2014)
- Employee Corner - Meet Carrie!
Service Showcase - Expert Rigid Endoscope Repair
A Letter From Our President
Putting the "Z" in Team
- Life can be TAXing (4/9/2014)
- WITH OUR ONLINE CATALOG, THERE'S ALWAYS A RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT!
- MIGS: Micro Incisional Glaucoma Implant Surgery in the ASC (9/24/2013)
- At Ambler Surgical, we believe our customers can benefit greatly from the valuable resources which are available to ophthalmic professionals through ASORN (American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses). In October, ASORN and JCAHPO (Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology) are co-providing an exciting webinar to keep you up to speed with regard to new glaucoma implants.
- LASIK (5/16/2013)
- The increase in LASIK surgery procedures over the last several years has brought about the development of many new and innovative instruments and products to facilitate these procedures. At Ambler Surgical, we make it a point to stay on the cutting edge of surgical technology by adding new products to our online catalog nearly every day! Before you purchase your next LASIK instrument from just any company.
- News and Featured Products (3/14/2013)
- Happy Birthday Ambler Surgical! New instruments and products from Ambler Surgical! The company that has been providing the most advanced surgical tools to the most skilled ophthalmic professionals for the last 16 years!
- Why Titanium (2/12/2013)
- Medical grade titanium is often more costly than other metals like stainless steel because of the time, energy, and care required to extract it. Ambler Surgical titanium instruments are of the highest quality available, and believe it or not, within reach for most any budget. We offer many of the most sought-after ophthalmic instruments in both stainless steel and titanium.
- Cryo Repair (1/22/2013)
- Due to MIRA's unfortunate absence from the Cryosurgical instrument repair industry, many facilities that utilize MIRA probes have been left searching for anyone who can provide service. Our skilled technicians have been expertly repairing Cryosurgical Handpieces for nearly two decades and MIRA probes are no exception.
- ASORN (1/8/2013)
- Join The American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses (ASORN) through this email offer and you will receive a FREE copy of "Care and Handling of Microsurgical Instruments", 3rd Edition, compliments of Ambler Surgical. While this publication has a $40 value, its contents are truly priceless to ophthalmic O.R. personnel, the same way that a membership to ASORN can be!
- Cost Effective Repair Services (10/10/2012)
- Expert repair services with rapid turnaround are part of the Ambler Surgical commitment to total customer care. All repairs are assigned to a technician specifically trained in the inner workings of that particular device, so you can be sure that your device will be in the most capable hands.
- ASORN Safe Surgical Checklist (9/24/2012)
- As a benefit of our partnership with ASORN (American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses), Ambler Surgical is able to provide our customers with useful information regarding the latest developments in the ophthalmic surgical industry.
- Ambler's Newest Product Line... (9/4/2012)
- In an effort to continue to provide the most convenient online shopping experience, Ambler Surgical is proud to distribute the exceptional line of Odyssey Medical Punctal Occluders. Odyssey Medical manufactures the Parasol® Punctal Occluder, the #1 selling punctum plug in the dry eye market.
- Specialty Instruments (8/14/2012)
- It has always been our goal to provide surgeons with the most cutting-edge tools to simplify ophthalmic surgical procedures. Our full online catalog features the latest instruments for Femtosecond, MICS, DSAEK, DALK, procedures as well as other advanced ophthalmic procedures.
- Phaco 2012 - One more reason (7/30/2012)
- For over 15 years Ambler Surgical and our expert repair technicians have provided the best possible quality and value for phaco handpiece repair. Our knowledge of phaco handpiece repair is based on nearly two decades of service; our technicians refurbish over 4,000 handpieces every year.
- New Product Highlights and Exclusive Partnerships at Ambler Surgical (5/23/2012)
- Ambler Surgical is committed to providing high quality and daily savings on instruments, related accessories and repairs. Free Lifetime Repair, exclusive partnership offers and educational resources provide added value to your shopping experience. Is your center benefiting from Ambler Surgical's distinct advantages? Check out the following deals and start experiencing the value advantage of Ambler Surgical today!
- Free JCAHPO/Ambler Surgical CE Credit Webinars (5/10/2012)
- Ambler Surgical and the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology (JCAHPO) have partnered to bring you an exclusive offer and an opportunity to view the following CE webinars on Ophthalmic Surgical Assisting and Medicare Survey Preparation.
- Trends in the Industry - News from Ambler Surgical - Issue 2 (4/19/2012)
- Ambler Surgical is pleased to present its second issue of Trends in the Industry, a quarterly newsletter focused on news, updates and trends in ophthalmic surgery. We hope you find the topics discussed in these newsletters to be useful in the ongoing education and support of your entire surgical team!
- Take the Ambler Surgical Challenge (4/2/2012)
- Over the last year you may have noticed many changes at Ambler Surgical. We have focused on helping customers better understand our overall value advantage, industry pioneering trends and our mission - delivering the highest quality surgical instruments and educational information resources available.
- Is Your Facility Prepared to Pass Your Next Survey Inspection? (3/14/2012)
- Hospitals and ASCs are coming under increased scrutiny with regard to infection prevention and control. The constant changes in federal and state regulations create ongoing challenges for facilities and infection prevention specialists to stay properly educated and informed about the most current standards.
Ensure your center is prepared for your next survey by contacting ICCS to discuss an on-site visit and consultation.
- Ensure A Successful Surgical Outcome Every Time (2/28/2012)
- The surgical instrument industry has experienced many changes over the last few years including greater instrument specialization, tighter instrument reprocessing regulations along with more stringent infection control and patient safety standards. The additional expense of these changes has resulted in more pressure for cost reduction in surgical instrumentation.
- Trends in the Industry - News from Ambler Surgical (2/2/2012)
- Ambler Surgical is pleased to present its first issue of Trends in the Industry, a quarterly newsletter focused on news, updates and trends in ophthalmic surgery. We hope you find the topics discussed in these newsletters to be useful in the ongoing education and support of your entire surgical team!
- Natural Diamonds vs. Black and Sapphire Diamonds (11/8/2011)
- The array of diamond knives can be intimidating - there are hundreds of shapes, sizes and varying degrees of hardness to consider. Adding to the complexity is the decision of whether to purchase natural, black or sapphire diamond knives. Today, we hope to demystify the attributes of diamond knives by explaining the differences and benefits of using each type of diamond knife.
- Ambler Surgical Instruments Available 24 Hours a Day (9/13/2011)
- Ambler Surgical is committed to supporting your center's ophthalmic surgical instrument needs and simplifying the ordering process. We designed our online catalog and the capability for online shopping after receiving feedback from customers like you!
- Phaco Handpiece MythBusters (8/24/2011)
- Over the years, we've discovered that there are many misconceptions about the repair of phaco handpieces and we'd like to clear up some of those myths for you today.
- Prevent TASS and Infectious Endophthalmitis (8/2/2011)
- Whether your ophthalmic facility is preparing for an accreditation survey or just reviewing the implementation of infection control measures, it is important that your perioperative and reprocessing staff strictly adhere to your facility's disease prevention procedures.
- Diamond Knife MythBusters (5/4/2011)
- Over the past 14 years that Ambler Surgical has repaired diamond knives, we've discovered that many of our clients have been confused by misleading information regarding the repair of ophthalmic diamond knives, and we'd like to clear up some of those myths for you today.
- Cost Cutting Opthalmic Repair Tips (3/30/2011)
- Focus on purchasing quality surgical instruments to reduce overall expense.
Ask your vendor a few questions.
Stainless steel instrument stains and what they mean.
730 Springdale Drive
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341