|LIFE COACH NOTES
Click on any newsletter to read it.
- Spring, 2016 Newsletter
- Recent articles on health & wellness, relationships, divorce and dating.
- Top Posts of The Year-Summer, 2015
- My recent popular posts about social media, health and wellness and post-divorce life.
- The Post-Divorce Survival Guide. Tools For Your Journey
- Read about my new eBook which helps the reader manage and thrive in the difficult situations and adverse conditions that arise in the wake of divorce.
- New Year's Social Media, Wellness & Relationship Tips-January, 2014
- Information about social media pitfalls, health & wellness strategies, and relationship & post-divorce issues.
- Top Tips Toward Wellness-January, 2013
- Get some tools for moving forward with your personal wellness plan.
- Wellness and Post-Divorce Virtual Groups-November, 2012
- Improve your personal wellness or post-divorce adjustment with my virtual group. We meet by phone; you can be anywhere.
- Build Up Your Willpower Muscle-April, 2012
- Buildling up your willpower will help you meet your self-improvement goals. Here are some tips.
- Flourishing: How to Live the Good Life-October, 2011
- Flourishing adults function better at home and at work. Steps to the good life.
- Savoring: Past, Present and Future-March, 2011
- Savoring increases happiness and well-being. Find out how to savor more .
- Happiness is... - August, 2010
- A recipe for how to increase your share of the ultimate human currency...happiness.
- Enhance Your Creativity-April, 2010
- We're all creative in our own ways. Get suggestions for enhancing your own special brand of creativity.
- Mindfulness: It's Not All in Your Head - December, 2009
- Pick up some tips for practicing mindfulness to enhance health and wellness.
- Maintain Your Focus Under Pressure - July, 2009
- Elite athletes have a lot to offer about high performance under pressure.
- Wisdom: Are We Older But Wiser? - February, 2009
- Since older isn't necessarily wiser, develop some wisdom skills.
- Play: Play it Again, Sam - November, 2008
- Consider what energizes and renews you, and make time for play.
- Mindset: What's on your Mind? - September, 2008
- Learn how you can develop the mindset of success.
- Resilience: The Freedom to Bounce Back - August, 2008
- Use a few simple strategies to get the bounce back in your life.
- Self-Forgiveness: Back to the Future, or, Forgiving our Mistakes - June, 2008
- Have you ever considered what you need to forgive yourself for? Consider what it takes to let go.
- Gratitude: I'm Thankful for Mozart - April, 2008
- Gratitude makes us happier. See how you can get more gratitude in your attitude.
- Grit: It's A Marathon (Not a Sprint)! - March, 2008
- Run the marathon by tapping into your inner grit--the perseverance and passion to reach important life goals.
- Signature strengths: Got Strengths? - February, 2008
- Figure out what your signature strengths are, how you use them, and how to stretch with them.
- Optimism: The Hat Trick - January, 2008
- Learn how to pull 3 rabbits out of a hat. OK, seriously, learn how to think more optimistically.
- Life Balance: The Art of Balance - December, 2007
- Create balance in your life by prioritizing, planning and focusing mindfully on what's important.
- Meeting Goals: The Power of Yes (or, how to really say yes to your goals) - November, 2007
- Want to reach your goals? Learn how to ask the tough questions, say yes to your goals and say no to distractions that get in your way.
Judith Tutin, PhD, ACC
Life Coaching & Psychotherapy
Success is a journey, not a destination