|For those of you who participated in the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Kobo Arc promotion, the deadline to report units sold is this Friday (12/20)!|
In order to receive your rebate via ACH transfer, if you have not done so already, please follow the steps below:
1. Gather supporting documentation for units sold in your store. A printout from your POS is best, but if that is not available please create a spreadsheet with the following:
- The name of the item such as 16GB Arc, 32GB Arc, 64GB Arc.
- The quantities of each.
- The name of your store.
- Date sold.
2. Log in to the Kobo Reporting Tool at http://kobo.bookweb.org.
If you do not remember your log in information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Hint- Your username is your affiliate ID).
3. After logging in, click on the red link "Report Black Friday / Cyber Monday Arc sales. Deadline for reporting is Dec/20/2013."
4. Enter the number of units sold in the fields provided.
5. Select your method for including supporting documentation (attaching directly in the reporting tool is preferred).
6. Before submitting, please double check your numbers! Each store can only submit the form once.
Thank you for your cooperation, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Beginning today, Kobo is offering a 30% off coupon code
to all non-agency eBooks.
Start Date: Wednesday, December 18th at 12:00am ESTEnd Date: Friday, December 20th at 11:59pm EST
Eligible eBooks can be found on the page below:
Share this link with your customers on your website or social channels, just be sure to include affiliate tracking at the end!
If your affiliate ID was ABA-12345, the link would be constructed as follows:
When constructing your link, keep ?utm_medium=web&utm_source= at the end of the URL and replace 'ABA-12345
' with your store's ID.
Also in full swing are several publisher promotions of note:
Highlight all of the titles available, or hand-pick your favorites to promote to your customers!