|Tohickon Family Campground Email Archives Homepage|
Hi Fellow Outdoor Enthusiast!
Thank you for taking an interest in what is happening at Tohickon Family Campground. We have been providing an entertaining, relaxing, clean & safe camping destination for families for the past 27 years. We welcome you to read through the archive of our monthly Tohickon Newsletters which are sent to previous guests of Tohickon Family Campground.
If you like what you see and read, stop by or call and make a reservation to be our guest. Also, sign up to receive these monthly newsletters by joining our mailing list at the link below.
The Deegan Family and
The Tohickon Staff
- Archived Tohickon Campground Monthly Newsletters
- Kilts, Scarecrows and BOO!
- Bethlehem Celtic Festival, 20 minutes from Tohickon Family Campground; Scarecrow Festival Peddler's Village Lahaska PA, 30 minutes south of Tohickon Family Campground; Ghost Tour up and down Eastern PA with Tohickon Family Campground right in the middle.
- Planes, Pigs and Pumpkins
- The Lehigh Valley Air Show, The Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs and Coca Cola Park home to The Triple A National Baseball Championship with Tohickon Family Campground at the center of all the action.
- Darius, Dummies and Hex Signs: Which One Doesn't Belong?
- Musikfest 2013, The Great Allentown Fair and the Kutztown Folk Festival and Tohickon Family Campground is at the center of it all.
- Crayons, Horses and Rollercoasters...What Do They All Have In Common?
- Tohickon Family Campground is centrally located to Philadelphia, The Lehigh Valley and a 90 minute ride to New York City. Located near the Crayola Factory, Devon Horse Show and Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom. Make Tohickon Family Campground your base camp so you and the family can explore all the greater South Eastern Pennsylvania and Mid-Atlantic have to offer.
- Are You A Redneck? Win 2 Tickets To Jeff Foxworthy
- Win two tickets to see Jeff Foxworthy, September 28, 2013 at SANDS Event Center Bethlehem PA 25 minutes from Tohickon Campground.
- Tohickon Suggested Events To Visit: Bethlehem's Celtic Classic on TRAVEL CHANNEL
- Celtic Fest featured on TRAVEL CHANNEL, only 25 minutes from Tohickon Family Campground; Braveheart Restaurant only 15 minutes from Tohickon Family Campground; Musikfest, Great Allentown Fair, SANDS casino all within 30 minutes of Tohickon....See the stars, not only those over the campfire.
- Fall 2012 Tohickon Family Campground Newsletter
- A Wee Bit o' Irish at Celtic Classic Downtown Bethlehem 25 minutes away, Places to See: Peddlar's Village Lahaska PA, MACK to Motorhead: Legendary truck and Wheels of Time car museums.
- Summer 2012 Tohickon Family Campground Newsletter
- Win a Pair of Tickets to See Larry The Cable Guy; "Places to See: Lake Nockamixon; Dunk Your Bankside, Delaware River Tubing; MUSIKFEST 2012; Farmer's Market Galore; Philadelphia Eagles Football Training Camp
- Spring 2012 Tohickon Family Campground Newsletter
- SANDS Casino Event Center Bethlehem PA, Alan Jackson, Jay Leno, CSN, Blink 182 all within 20 minutes of Tohickon Family Campground; "Places to See", PennsPurchase, Lahaska PA, outlet shoppng and fun for the family
- Fall 2011 Tohickon Family Campground Newsletter
- CELTIC Fest 2011 Bethlehem PA, tossing cabers and kilts; "Places to See": Peddlar's Village, Lahaska PA: Country charm, shopping and eating great combinations for all ages. Halloween Weekends @ Tohickon: Reserve NOW! Ghosts all around Tohickon: PA Ghost Tour and we are right in the middle of all the spookeness.
- July 2011 Tohickon Campground Newsletter
- EAGLES football returns just 20 minutes north of Tohickon, A Million+ to attend MUSIKFEST just 25 minutes north of Tohickon, Spiderman and Batman come to Tohickon August 13.
- March 2011 Tohickon Campground Newsletter
- Our 25th Season!: Select weekends $25 Friday night reservation rate, "Places to See": Bethlehem and Musikfest 2011, New Events for the 2011 Season: Superhero Weekend, Princess & Pirate Party and Western Theme Day.
- July 2010 Philadelphia Eagles Football Training Camp, Minutes from Tohickon
- Eagles Football: Training camp just 20 minutes away, "Places to See": MUSIKFEST 2010 Bethlehem PA, minutes away, Western Rodeo Weekend: Earn your cowboy/cowgirl badge.
- June 2010 Dominicks At Tohickon
- Vinny's Country Kitchen: another added comfort for our guests, "Places to See": Bethlehem PA, Pirates & Princesses Party July 31.
- April 2010 Win 2 VIP Tickets to Martina McBride @ Musikfest
- Musikfest, Bethlehem PA. August 2010: Win 2 Free VIP tickets for Martina McBride 8/8/2010, "Places to See": Upper River Road, Follow Us On Twitter
- March 2010 Our 24th Season
- Our 24th Season, 24 years hosting you, our guest. Tohickon 2010 Events and those in surrounding communities, "Places to See": Perkasie/Sellersville, Seasonal Sites, the most affordable way to use your RV.
- September 2009 Halloween Weekend I & II
- History Around Us; Fonthill & Mercer Museums, Visit Quakertown: 10 minutes from Tohickon Family Campground, home of Q-Mart, Halloween Weekend I & II 10/17 & 24
- August 2009 A Million+ Will Visit Near Tohickon This Month
- Eagles Football Training Camp at Lehigh University....U.S. Women's Golf Open at Saucon Valley Country Club....Musikfest at Downtown Bethlehem....Tohickon Family Campground just minutes from all the sport and entertainment action!
- July 2009 Carnival Coming to Tohickon 8/22
- A Place for Kids & Parents...Giggleberry Fair, Visit Lahaska: 25 minutes from Tohickon Family Campground, home of Pedller's Village, The Carnival is Coming to Tohickon, Seasonal Sites...Why Keep it in the Driveway?
- June 2009 Explore the Outdoors
- Explore the outdoors and indoors, Visit New Hope, Home of eclectic everything and good food: 25 minutes from Tohickon Campground, Impulse playing poolside July 4
- May 2009 SANDS Casino Only 20 Minutes Away
- Pirates and Princesses Oh My!, Visit Langhorne, Home of Sesame Place: 35 minutes from Tohickon Campground, SANDS Casino opens just 20 minutes from Tohickon Campground
- April 2009 Tohickon Campground Backdrop for Bucks Vistor's Guide
- Tohickon Family Campground the backdrop for Bucks County Visitor's GuideVisit Doylestown, County Seat: 15 minutes from Tohickon Campground, Some unique camping gear
- March 2009 BINGO Proceeds to Benefit Pancreatic Research
- Lake Nockamixon offers a closer look at nature in Upper Bucks County, Visit Doylestown, County Seat: 15 minutes from Tohickon Campground, BINGO proceeds to benefit Pancreatic Cancer Research (PANCAN) in memory of Jerry Deegan
|Tohickon Family Campground|
8308 Covered Bridge Rd
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
215-536-7951 or 1-866-536-2267