|PMI Newsletters & New Products
|This archive contains copies of all email distributions that have been sent. The links below will guide you to various newsletters and new product developments. Please also visit www.pmi-rf.com to view our entire web site.
- Efficient High Power Solid State Switches (6/18/2012)
- PMI offers maky efficient High Power, Solid-State Switches. Please view this link for additional information.
- Millimeter Wave Components and Integrated MIC/MMIC Hybrid Assemblies from PMI (6/14/2012)
- PMI offers a full line of Millimeter Wave Components and Integrated Hybrid MIC/MMIC assemblies that operate to frequencies of 40GHz. While we offer many standard models, including solid-state switches, variable attenuators, limiters, phase shifters, threshold detectors, and filters we also offer many other products custom designed or modified to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- New, USB Style RF & Microwave Control Components and LNA's to 40GHz (5/4/2012)
- RF & Microwave USB Style components and LNA's featuring:
50MHz to 40GHz LNA
500MHz to 40GHz, SPDT Absorptive Switch
100MHz to 40GHz Variable Attenuator
- New, 50MHz to 1.0GHz, Single SIdeband Modulator (4/12/2012)
- PMI Model PSM-50M1G-CD-1 is a single sideband modulator that operates over the 50MHz to 1.0GHz frequency range. The input P1dB is +5dBm typical and has an IF Modulation Range of DC to 10MHz. The IF Modulation Power Range is +7dBm minimum and +13dBm maximum into 50 ohms. The conversion loss is 10dB maximum
and this model provides carrier suppression of 20dBc typically. The Quadrature Phase Accuracy is ±10 degrees maximum with a Quadrature Amplitude Accuracy of ±2.0dB maximum. This model is supplied in a package measuring 6.0"L x 3.5"W x 1.0"H.
- New, 8.0 to 18.0GHz, SDLVA featuring Temp Compensation and +95 deg C Operation (4/4/2012)
- PMI Model SDLVA-8G18G-40-5-SFF is an 8-18GHz Successive Detection Log Video Amplifier that is supplied in a ruggedized, hermetically sealed housing that measured only 1.2"L x 0.85"W x 0.4"H. This model operates on a single +5VDC supply and consumes less than 130mA of current. This model is highly temperature compensated such that the log linearity is better than +/-1dB over the temperature range of -54 to +85 degrees C. This model has a logging range of -40dBm to 0dBm with an output log video
voltage of 10mV to 2.25V. This model features a fast rise / fall time of 25ns/30ns and a recovery time of less than 40nsec. This unit is listed as having an operating temperature range of -54 to +85 degrees C, but is designed to operate at extended temperature ranges up to +95 degrees C.
- New, 1.0 to 40.0GHz, Portable Amplifier Operating on 120VAC or 12VDC Supplies (3/28/2012)
- PMI Model PTB-42-1G40G-12-292FF-DC12 is a portable amplifier that operates over the 1.0 to 40.0GHz frequency range. This model provides 40dB of typical gain with an OP1dB of +22dBm typical (1-18GHz) and +18dBm typical (18-40GHz). This amplifier features an on / off switch that is located on the front panel. This amplifier can operate on either 120VAC or via an external 12VDC battery pack or supply.
- New, 400MHz to 6.0GHz, Analog, Solid-State, Variable Attenuator (3/13/2012)
- PMI Model Number PVVAN-0R4G6G-40-MP-1 is a non-reflective, linearized, voltage controlled pin diode attenuator. This model operates over the 400MHz to 6.0GHz frequency range and provides up to 40dB of attenuation range from 0 to +10VDC control voltage. Typical insertion loss is 2.8dB with a typical speed of 5usec. Operating power levels are up to +23dBm CW which is the typical input P1dB. This attenuator is supplied in a small housing measuring only 2.0"L x 1.81"W x 0.88"H.
- New, 100MHz to 40GHz, Digital, Solid-State, Variable Attenuator (2/16/2012)
- PMI Model Number DTA-100M40G-30-CD-1 is a 5-Bit, digitally controlled 30dB PIN diode attenuator with a step resolution of 1dB covering the frequency range of 100MHz to 40GHz. This model operates on +5VDC and only draws 40mA. Attenuation accuracy of 0.6dB is achieved due to PMI's proprietary digital calibration techniques. This model offers excellent attenuation flatness over the full 100MHz to 40GHz frequency range and and operate with input power levels up to +20dBm. This unit is supplied in a very small housing that measures 2.0 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches.
- New, 0.1-18GHz, Variable Gain Amplifier Featuring Remote RS-232/Ethernet Control (2/9/2012)
- PMI Model number PTB-40-0R118-6R5-21-120VAC-1U-SFF is an integrated microwave assembly that provides high gain and operates from 100MHz to 18.0GHz. This unit features integrated digitally controlled attenuators with ranges up to 60dB. The attenuation can be controlled via the external optical encoded knob or via RS-232 and Ethernet. The amount of selected attenuation is displayed on the front panel LCD screen.
- New - 1-18GHz, 10 Watt, High Speed, SPDT Switch (1/30/2012)
- PMI Model No.P2T-1G18G-10-R-528-SFF-HIP10W is a single pole, two throw, reflective switch capable of operating with an input power of 10W CW over the 1.0 to 18.0GHz frequency range. This model features high input power handling capability while offering very fast switching speeds of 40nsec. This switch is compact in size and weight and only consumes 2.5mA of positive and 2.5mA of negative DC current making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- New - 26.5 to 40.0GHz High Pass Filter (1/19/2012)
- PMI Model HP-26D5G-40G-CD-292FF is a suspended substrate, highpass filter with a passband of 26.5 to 40.0GHz. This model offers greater than 54dB of rejection at 20GHz and a low insertion loss of 2.0dB maximum.
- New - High Power, Solid-State SP2T Switch (1/4/2012)
- PMI Model P2T-335M535M-30-R-SFF-20W is a Solid-State switch that covers the 335 to 535MHz frequeny range. This switch can handle input power levels up to 20W CW and offers a fast typical switching speed of 100nsec. This model only requires a single +5 volt DC supply.
- New - Solid-State SP2T Switch, 18.0 to 40.0GHz (12/7/2011)
- PMI Model P2T-18G40G-65-R-292FF is a Single Pole, Two Throw, Solid-State Switch that covers the 18.0 to 40.0GHz frequency range. This model offers low loss and high isolation.
- New - Solid-State SP8T Switch, 0.1 to 20GHz Featuring > 110dB Isolation (11/29/2011)
- PMI Model P8T-0R1G20G-110-T-512-SFF is a Single Pole, Eight Throw, Solid-State Absorptive Switch which operates over the 100MHz to 20.0GHz frequency range. This model provides 110dB of isolation over the entire frequency range of operation and offers low insertion loss performance with fast switching speeds.
- New - Solid-State Switchs, 0.1 to 20GHz Featuring > 100dB Isolation (11/14/2011)
- PMI Model P4T-0R1G20G-100-T-SFF is a Single Pole, Four Throw, Solid-State Absorptive Switch which operates over the 100MHz to 20.0GHz frequency range. This model provides 110dB of isolation over the entire frequency range of operation and offers low insertion loss performance with fast switching speeds.
- Limiting Amplifier, Model No. PEC3-40-2G6G-15LM-SFF-HS (10/25/2011)
- PMI Model PEC3-40-2G6G-15LM-SFF-HS is a temperature compensated, limiting amplifier. This model operates over the 1.85 to 6.25GHz frequency range and provides a limited power output of +15dBm minimum for an input power range of -15 to +17dBm.
- World's Smallest, Lowest Power Consuming ERDLVA, Model No. ERDLVA-218-CW-LPD (10/3/2011)
- PMI announces its newest product release. The worlds smallest, lowest power consuming ERDLVA, PMI Model No. ERDLVA-218-CW-LPD.
- New, DTO Products from PMI, Covering 500MHz to 18.0GHz (8/25/2011)
- PMI adds to its product line, Digital Tuned Oscillators (DTO's) covering 500MHz to 18GHz.
- (3) New, Absorptive Solid-State Switch's Released (7/6/2011)
- PMI releases three new absorptive, solid-state switches.
- New SP16T, Absorptive Solid-State Switch (4/19/2011)
- PMI releases its new SP16T solid-state switch that operates from 500MHz to 18GHz.
- SP4T Solid-State Switch to 40GHz (4/4/2011)
- PMI releases its new SP4T solid-state switch that operates from 500MHz to 40GHz.
- Did you know PMI offered Solid-State Attenuators to 40GHz? (2/14/2011)
- Did you know PMI offers a full line of solid-state, digital attenuators to 40GHz? Click the link above to read more.
- HAVE YOU SEEN OUR SOLID-STATE SWITCHES? (1/24/2011)
- Did you know PMI offers a full line of solid-state switches to 40GHz? Click the link above to read more.
- NEW - 32.0 to 37.0GHz 5-Bit, Digital Phase Shifter (1/12/2011)
- PMI releases its new 32.0 to 37.0GHz, 5-Bit Digital Phase Shifter. Click the link above to read more.
- New - CW Immune Detector Log Video Amplifier, 2-18GHz (12/16/2010)
- PMI announces the new 2.0 to 18.0GHz, CW Immume DLVA. Click the link above to read more.
- NEW - Ultra-Broadband 1.0 to 40.0GHz Medium Power LNA (12/2/2010)
- PMI's new medium, power amplifier covering frequency range from 1.0 to 40.0GHz. Click the link above to read more.
- New ULTRA-SMALL 35GHz LIMITER !! (10/25/2010)
- PMI's new limiters reaching operating frequencies of 38GHz. Click the link above to read more.
- New ULTRA-HIGH ISOLATION 18.0 to 40.0GHz SPST ABSORPTIVE SOLID-STATE SWITCH!! (10/6/2010)
- PMI's new Ultra-High Isolation, SPST 18.0 to 40.0GHz Switch. Click the link above to read more.
- New ULTRA-FAST 6.0 to 18.0GHz SDLVA !! (10/1/2010)
- PMI releases a new SDLVA that operates over the 6.0 to 18.0GHz. frequency range. Click the link above to read more.
- NEW Product Release - Solid-State Switches (7/21/2010)
- PMI now offering a full line of switchs. Click the link above to read more.
- Stock Items - Same Day Shipping (11/16/2009)
- Introducing Stock Items Listing on the PMI website, offering same day shipping.
- New Product Release - Ultra-Fast, High Power, Solid-State, SPDT Switch (10/15/2009)
- New product highlight
7311-F Grove Road
Frederick, Maryland 21704