|News from Ladatco Tours
Welcome to "News from LADATCO TOURS" Archives.
Below is the list of Newsletters and date initially sent.
Click on the name of the Newsletter to go to that newsletter and
link to more information.
- Snippet - Mystery Explorer (9/19/2012)
- Mysteries on Sale - Machu Picchu and Easter Island at a savings - buy by Nov 30, 2012 and travelby Mar 31, 2013
- Snippet - La Casona de la Ronda (6/26/2012)
- Boutique hotel in historic mansion in the heart of the colonial center of Quito
- Snippet - Holidays in the Galapagos (6/20/2012)
- Special holiday departures on the Galapagos Explorer II "Elite Program" Dec 23-30 and the M/V Santa Cruz Dec29-Jan05.
- Snippet - Aguas Arriba Lodge (6/13/2012)
- Secluded and exclusive lake side six room lodge in the Argentine Patagonia, hiking, biking, kayaking, fly fishing and communing with nature
- Snippet - Galapagos Safari Camp (6/7/2012)
- Glamping Galapagos! Nine ensuite tents with terraces, Wildlife safaris by land and by sea, a unique Galapagos experience
- Snippet - Robinson Crusoe Island (5/31/2012)
- Chile's Mystical Pacific Island, UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, EcoTourism, Adventure, History, Legends
- Snippet - Puma Lodge (5/24/2012)
- Heli Ski, Heli Hike, Heli Fish, Horseback riding, hiking, biking, Dazzling Andes Scenery, year around activities, 2 hours from Santiago
- Snippet - Peninsula Valdes (5/17/2012)
- Sea Lions, Elephant seals, Penguins & the Welsh at Peninsula Valdes - Prime Time Wildlife Experience September-March
- Snippets - Mashpi, Iguassu Falls, Bahia Bustamante (4/12/2012)
- Eco Adventure at Ecuador's Mashpi + Big Waters in Argentina & Brasil at Iguassu Falls + Wildly Nowhere in Argentina at Bahia Bustamante in remote historic Patagonia
- Snippets - Pantanal, Sol y Luna, Falkland Islands (3/29/2012)
- Pantanal, World's Biggest Wetlands + Sol y Luna, Luxury in Peru's Sacred Valley of the Incas + Falkland Islands, the Galapagos of the South Atlantic
- Snippets - Gangotena, AQUA, The Singular Patagonia (3/7/2012)
- Luxury in UNESCO World Heritage Quito at Casa Gangotena + Cruise the Headwaters of Peru's Amazon River Basin on Aqua Expeditions + A Singular Patagonia Experience
- Snippets - Alto Atacama, Cavas Wine Lodge, Reserva Amazonica (3/1/2012)
- Serene Beauty in the Driest Desert on Earth at Alto Atacama + Luxury Among the Vines with Cavas Wine Lodge + Splendor in the Canopy with Reserva Amazonica Canopy Tree House
- Snippets - Palacio Nazarenas, Antarctica XXI, Cliffs Preserve (2/22/2012)
- New Cuzco boutique hotel Palacio Nazarenas + Antarctica XXI Air-Cruise + The Cliffs Preserve Eco Luxury Resort & Private Preserve
- Snippets Villa Escalesia, Kenoa, Si! Patagonia (2/14/2012)
- Luxury Villa Escalesia in the Galapagos + Brasil's eco-chic Kenoa Exclusive Beach Resort & Spa + three flavors of Patagonia in new program Si! Patagonia
- Galapagos Evolving - Chapter #4 (6/1/2011)
- You've done your research and your planning. Now all that is left is getting ready to go and finally, DOING the Galapagos.
- Galapagos Evolving - Chapter #3 (5/25/2011)
- Once you have completed your research on which ship and which itinerary, the next step is PLANNING - when to go, getting there and determining what else to do.
- Galapagos Evolving - Chapter #2 (5/18/2011)
- Beginning Jan 2012 going to the Galapagos requires more RESEARCH - which size ship, length of cruise & your Visitor Site Wish List.
- Galapagos Evolving (5/11/2011)
- The way expedition cruises operate in the Galapagos is changing January 2012. THe first of 4 newsletters explaining how this affects your visit to the islands.
- Galapagos Safari Camp (4/7/2010)
- Galapagos Experience Extender! Follow a Galapagos cruise with a unique safari-style tented camp stay with lots of land activities.
- Iguassu Falls - Poor Niagara! (4/29/2009)
- "Poor Niagara! This makes Niagara look like a kitchen faucett" Eleanor Roosevelt is said to have exclaimed on first viewing Iguassu Falls.
- Estancia Los Potreros (4/15/2009)
- No trip to Argentina would be complete without an estancia visit, the icon of Argentina.
- Titilaka (4/1/2009)
- Titilaka is a play on the name of the location: Lake Titicaca. It is also an upscale lodge on a peninsula jutting out into the lake that offers active and cultural visits.
- Journeys - Extraordinary Explorations (3/25/2009)
- Journey - Extraordinary Explorations are overland adventure journeys for only 6 persons to some of the remote and little known areas of South America such as Uyuni, largest salt flats on earth.
- ZERO in Chile? (2/11/2009)
- Zero in Chile? Yes, smack in the middle of Valparaiso, sister city of Vina del Mar and UNESCO designated Cultural Heritage site and a delightful surprise that begs to be discovered on foot, sits ZERO Hotel.
- Eclectic in Ecuador: Rumiloma Lodge, Quito, Ecuador (9/24/2008)
- Perched high on the slopes of Mt Pichincha sits a lodge that will make you smile, giggle, gasp and wonder. Nothing could be more eclectic nor more harmonious.
- Art in Patagonia - El Casco Art Hotel, Bariloche (9/3/2008)
- Bariloche, on the northern edge of Patagonia and resplendent with activities, has a new dimension: a 300 masterpiece collection from prestigious Argentine artists at the El Casco Art Hotel.
- Panama - An Island Destination? (8/27/2008)
- Panama is most famous for the Panama Canal but with 1518 islands, it's an island destination too, and Cala Mia on Boca Brava offers the perfect setting.
- Esteros del Ibera - Argentina's Undiscovered Wetlands (8/13/2008)
- Called the "Pantanal of Argentina" and "America's Serengeti", undiscovered Esteros del Ibera wetlands offers an untrammeled personalized wildlife experience
- First Air-Cruise to Antarctica - Antarctica XXI (8/6/2008)
- Fly to Antarctica, missing dreaded Drake Passage and saving time on the First Air-Cruise to Antarctica.
- Big Luxury in Tiny Belize - Ka'ana Boutique Resort & Spa (7/30/2008)
- Belize may be tiny in size but it is HUGE in activities, experiences and diversity. And now the new Ka'ana Boutique Resort & Spa offers big luxury in the valleys of the Maya Mountains.
- Condors, Chicas & Casitas in Peru's Colca Canyon (7/16/2008)
- Colca Canyon, 4 hours from Arequipa, boasts condors, indigenous peoples, spectacular scenery, plenty of activities and a new Orient Express property, Las Casitas del Colca.
- Easter Island - World's Greatest Outdoor Museum (7/10/2008)
- Singularly most remote island on earth, Easter Island's 1,500 years of history and explorations by "explora" offer a new way to visit the island.
- M/V AQUA & Pacaya Samiria Reserve, Peru (6/25/2008)
- Finally! Luxury in the Amazon
New 24 passenger luxury ship cruising in one of the most biodiverse places on earth.
- The Falkland Islands - "Galapagos of the South Atlantic" (6/18/2008)
- National Geographic Traveler July/August 2008 issue features "Wild Falklands: The Next Galapagos?" Great read. Learn the basics about travel to the Falklands.
- The Cliffs Preserve, Chile - Site Inspection Report (6/11/2008)
- Explore northern Patagonia! New lodge with multi-Suite Villas on a 280 acre preserve at the edge of the Pacific in Chile.
3006 Aviation Ave, Suite 3A
Coconut Grove, Florida 33133