Welcome to the Toklat Gallery newsletter archive page. Below you can find our past e-newsletters and event announcements.
Toklat, the legendary Mace family's gallery, is located in the historic river town of Basalt, Colorado. Toklat Gallery is where the Roaring Fork Valley's pioneer spirit, dedication to preserving a family legacy and magnificent crafts are combined in a showcase often referred to by guests as "like a museum." More at: www.ToklatGallery.com
|Toklat Gallery Email Archives Homepage
- June 9 2016
- It has been awhile - like December - since my last newsletter.
- July 28, 2015 : Cataract Surgery and a Fresh Coat of Paint
- Local Hard Rock Sculptor, Jeremy Dean Russell, at the Toklat Gallery.
- July 09, 2015 : Missen Brucker's New Work
- Toklat is pleased to show some beautiful, fused glass pieces by artist Missen Brucker.
- June 29, 2015 : Rock Hunting 101
- Mining and Minerals of Colorado Summer 2015, nine Wednesday programs.
- June 21, 2015 : What's New at the Gallery
- Silver Queen Minerals items are displayed in a corner of the Gallery.
- April 13, 2015 : 2½ Weeks of Real R&R
- Going east. Starting on the eastern shore of Maryland and ending up in NYC.
- March 12, 2015 : Living in Three Parallel Universes
- The wonderful "new" look of the Toklat Gallery unveiled.
- December 11, 2014 : Winter Basalt Art Walk
- Old Town Basalt is aglow with holiday illuminations, art and wonderful dining.
- November 24, 2014 : Prepping for the Holidays
- This holiday, support "Small Business Saturday" on November 29th!
- October 20, 2014 : Introducing Creative Spaces
- Downtown Art is more than window dressing in Old Town Basalt.
- July 08, 2014 : The Art of Possibility
- Displays from artists: Shannon Muse, Missen Brucker, and Donna Buchwald.
- July 05, 2014 : ArtReach at the Library
- Marquetry. The art of marquetry is dear to my heart as it was one of my father's many talented artistic gifts.
- June 30, 2014 : The Art of Possibility (II)
- Toklat Gallery will host an art talk and demonstration by the Rocky Mountain Marquetry Guild.
- June 12, 2014 : Moon Over the River
- Watch the moon rise. Hear the river roar. Joins us at Riverside Plaza.
- June 05, 2014 : Possibility Becomes Reality
- Honoring Toklat Gallery's 65th anniversary with four new artists, a warm welcome, and champagne corks popping.
- April 10, 2014 : Time for a Big Change at Toklat
- Toklat Gallery Hours: 10:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.
- March 09, 2014 : March is Sale Month
- Zapotec Rugs are now on sale at 25% off and will be discontinued as of May 31st.
- March 01, 2014 : Working Hard to Set the Stage
- An "All Rugs Must Be Sold" sale of Zapotec Rugs beginning right now.
- January 2014 : Update on Toklat and Town of Basalt
- Introducing new Gallery Manager, Liwu Mace.
- June 2013 : New Works and Old Rocks
- Stop in and see the new works from Cathy Schermer. This is a series of encaustic monotypes of Washi with mixed media element, using our native birds and natural birds and natural found elements in a traditional Japanese scroll design.
- April 2013 : A Different Way of "Seeing"
- Please join me in welcoming Larry Gottlieb to the gallery. Larry is a long-time friend, my computer tech and from time to time we converse on weighty subjects. Thank goodness he wrote this book because slowly I am comprehending what this "seer" sees. Larry will be signing books and giving a short talk.
255 Gold Rivers Court, #!50
Basalt, Colorado 81621