Extend Wire Rope Life & Improve Safety with Viper Wire Rope Lubricator from LE
Fast & Effective Lubrication
of Wire Ropes
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator is a unique method of automatically lubricating wire ropes. It eliminates the slow, labor-intensive task of manual lubrication, at the same time achieving more thorough results by forcing lubricant under pressure right through to the wire rope core.
- High-pressure collar delivers grease into the core, while providing thin grease film outer coating.
- Protects rope against corrosion while providing excellent lubrication of wire strands both internally and externally.
- Reduces labor required for application by up to 90%.
- Provides increase in wire rope life up to 300% when used in conjunction with LE's Wirelife™ Almasol® Coating Grease.
For Best Results, Use Viper with LE's Wirelife Grease
To complement the lubricator as a reliability recommendation, we will double the warranty period when LE's Wirelife™ Almasol® Coating Grease (452-453) is used with the lubricator.
- Adhesive fluid grease NLGI grade 00 (452) or 0 (453)
- Ideal for use with Viper Wire Rope Lubricator
- Excellent penetrating ability
- Corrosion resistant
- Water washout resistant
- EP properties for protection of strands and sheaves
- Lasts longer in service allowing extended lubrication intervals
- Available through a worldwide distribution network
- Available in all popular size containers
- Use of Wirelife Almasol Coating Grease doubles Viper warranty to 2 years
[Wirelife Almasol Coating Grease]
[Other LE Wirelife Greases]
The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator lubricates wire ropes from 5/16 in (8 mm) to 2-5/8 in (67 mm) in diameter, at speeds up to 6,670 ft (2,000 mt) per hour.
The Viper provides the following key benefits versus conventional manual application methods including drip, brush or spray systems:
- Reduces labor by eliminating need for manual greasing
- Reduces amount of lubricant used by allowing
- Reduces wire rope replacement costs by allowing lubricant
to penetrate to the core, which prevents corrosion
- Reduces cleanup costs and environmental issues by
reducing mess and waste
- Static overhead cranes
- Mobile cranes
- Tower cranes
- Ship cranes
- Wharf cranes
- Ship & wharf cranes
- Ship deck winches
- Mooring lines
- Dredge & anchor cables
- Tugboat winches
- Dam sluice gates
- Umbilical cables on remote-operated vehicles (ROVs)
- Mine winders
- Stacker reclaimed boom wires
- Bucket wheel excavator boom wires
- Overhead cranes
- Conveyor cables
- Waterways / sluice gates
Wire Rope Manufacturers
- Internal coating during production
- External coating as finished product
Call your local LE consultant for more information or to place an order. If you are new to LE, call 800-537-7683 or click on the link below to find a consultant near you.