|Cherokee Custom Script Pharmacy Email Archive|
Did you miss one of our newsletters? Click the links below to find out what's new.|
- Are Liquid Vitamins
- There are so many vitamin supplements to choose from, making it hard to decide what type is best for you. If you have trouble swallowing pills or absorbing nutrients, liquid vitamins may be the solution for you. As we age our bodies have a harder time digesting foods, making liquid vitamins ideal for seniors.
- Allergies Are No Sneezing Matter
- Allergies can wreak havoc on your life. Headaches, sneezing, coughing, itchy eyes and runny noses can make the outdoors off limits for many during springtime.
- Does Your Body Ache
- Do you wake up in the morning with an achy shoulder, knee or hip? Do you suffer from arthritis? Are you regretting your younger years when you didn't take care of your body or, do you have a sport's injury that still gives you pain? Find out what supplements may give you relief.
- Prioritize Your Life!
- Cherokee Custom Script Pharmacy has started a new weight loss and health program called First Line Therapy.
You work, one-on-one, with a Lifestyle Educator to learn how to makes changes in your life that will lead to not only weight loss, but better health.
- Help Combat Germs at School
- When the wheels on the buses roll, germs and childhood illnesses start to lurk in the air, on door handles, classroom seats and ... well, just about anywhere. It is time to get a jump start not only on your child's immune system, but yours as well!
- Breast Awareness
- Breast health is a vital concern to every woman. Studies show that higher levels of Vitamin D support breast health. Find out what other supplements promote breast health.
- Skin Care News
- Your skin is constantly changing. It may be dry one season, but oily the next. At Cherokee Custom Script Pharmacy, we have a complete skin care line - designed by a pharmacist - that contains high quality ingredients to help solve complexion issues.
- Is CoQ10 For You?
- Do you take a statin drug such as Lipitor, Crestor, Pravachol, Simcor or Zocor?
Do you feel tired? Is your energy level dropping?
If so, CoQ10 could be the answer for you!
- Why Should You Take Fish Oil?
- About 80 percent of US adults follow a diet that is low in essential "good fats." Our diets are stripped of these fats and replaced by the bad fats, known as saturated fats. This makes our fat intake out of balance.
- Nutritional Bars With True, Healthy Principals
- Nutritional or Meal Replacement Bars are everywhere these days, but when you rip open the package, are you feeding your body what it needs?
- Medication and Pets - No More Worries
- Medication for your pet works only if you can convince your pet to take it, which can be difficult. It can cause stress and put distance between people and their pets, but Cherokee Custom Script Pharmacy can help!
|Cherokee Custom Script Pharmacy|
2260 Holly Springs Pkwy
Canton, Georgia 30115