|Changing the Odds for Boston's Youth |
Trinity Boston Foundation's mission is to unlock opportunity and change the odds for the youth of Boston. In
partnership, we build communities that affirm, inspire and empower
youth and their families│offer holistic support for physical, emotional
and spiritual well-being│strengthen community health and cohesion across
In addition to shining a spotlight on some of the remarkable youth served by the Foundation, the archived e-newsletters below highlight programs and events that promote this organization's vision and mission.
- Charles Rides 25 Miles for TEEP
- TEEP Junior Charles is participating in the Rodman Ride for Kids for the second year in a row. He has a $500 fundraising goal. Find out why it's important for him to meet that goal!
- There's More Humanity in the Halls
- It's September and Trinity Boston Foundation is back to work in our schools and non-profit agencies. Learn about this semester's work and community engagement opportunities.
- Training Wheels will NOT be Present!
- ...At this year's Rodman Ride for Kids. Learn about youth rider, Charles, and why he wants to ride 25 miles for Trinity Boston Foundation.
- Introducing...The Fall Events Lineup!
- This fall, get involved in the Rodman Ride for Kids, the BAA Half Marathon, or The 2nd Annual Sole Train 5K!
- When Summertime is Not Always Easy
- For too many of Boston's youth, summertime is especially difficult, particularly if you're a young man being released from incarceration.
- A Good Day is Hard to Find
- Trinity Boston Foundation staff spearheaded a gathering of partner agencies at Dorchester's Dever-McCormack Middle School.
- A Night of Celebration!
- Valerie, Charles, Quay and Malachi all shared their remarkable stories of resilience and resolve at this year's Bostonians for Youth Gala.
- Inspiration is on the Menu
- The Foundation's Bostonians for Youth Gala enlightens, encourages and engages attendees every year.
- A Tissue. A Cup of Water. A Hug.
- Trinity Boston Foundation works with remarkable young people in search of their futures. This inaugural edition of our monthly e-newsletter highlights a young woman's compassionate commitment to working with grieving families.
Trinity Boston Foundation
206 Clarendon Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116