A: Possibly, but you must act quickly. Follow the steps below immediately. Not all attempts are successful, but it's worth a try.
1) Remove all parts - the back cover, batteries, subscriber identity module (SIM), housing and other removable components. It is best to remove the battery while the phone is submerged to dissipate the heat that can short out the phone.
2) Dry all the individual components by using a vacuum to draw out water and moisture. Hold the vacuum at least three inches away (to avoid static electricity) for at least 20 minutes.
3) Do NOT use a hair dryer because the high temperature can burn the circuitry of your phone while the outward flow of hot air can embed moisture deeper into the circuitry.
4) Do not attempt to put your water damaged mobile phone in an oven or any other heating device.
5) Cover your phone with rice grains or any commercially available desiccant (silica gel, calcium sulfate) overnight in a covered container.
6) If your mobile phone was submerged in saltwater, first place it under running tap water to wash off salt molecules and prevent their crystallization in the mobile phone's components. Then follow other steps above.
7) Wait 24 hours before attempting to turn on the phone. Even if it seems dry, there may be components that still have traces of moisture.
Remember, quick action is important. Without it, there is no point in even trying to save your sodden mobile phone.