28th Annual California International Marathon
Presented by Kaiser Permanente · December 5, 2010 · Folsom to the State CapitolIMPORTANT UPDATES AND TIPSTo Help You Achieve your CIM Marathon Finish Goal
The Sacramento Running Association Board and Staff
- If you haven't done so yet, please check the marathon and relay entrant lists for your final entry confirmation. Relay list is by team name not members' names. Ask your Captain for your team name if you do not know it.
- Clydesdale and Athena weigh-ins will be at the Buffalo Chips Running Club booth.
- You may purchase a bus ticket to the start at the Expo.
- Want to meet your CIM/CLIF Bar Celebrity Pace Team Leader? Check out this schedule that shows when each pace team leader will be at the Pace Team booth at the Expo.
- Be sure to check out the 2nd Annual Kaiser Permanente Medical Symposium Clinic Schedule held at the CIM Sports & Fitness Expo, Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The 2010 CIM will have Live Runner Tracking. Have your friends and family who are unable to cheer you on in person bookmark this link to track your progress online. The link will also be prominently displayed at RunCIM.org. The 2010 CIM does not offer a runner update text alert system.
- Get to the start EARLY to avoid last minute stress.
- Plan to take an early bus.
- If you are being dropped off, be at the drop off point no later than 6:15 am.
- Be ready to start at 7 a.m. Due to street closure permits, the start line closes five minutes after the start. No early-bird starters and no late starters - the area is monitored to prevent this.
- If, for whatever reason, you are unable to run the entire course, DO NOT CROSS THE FINISH LINE!
- View the CIM ENews sent last week if you missed it then.
- To find answers to many more of your questions and to make your race be the BEST it can be, we highly recommend that you read these informative guides:
thank you for choosing the CIM.