28th Annual California International Marathon
Presented by Kaiser Permanente · December 5, 2010 · Folsom to the State CapitolTo be sure you will soon be in a photo like this,
please read the information below!
- Entry lists with bib numbers for both the marathon and the relay are posted at RunCIM.org. Please check these lists for your final entry confirmation. Relay list is by team name not members' names. Ask your Captain for your team name if you do not know it.
- You must pick up your bib number, timing chip and goody bag at the CIM Sports & Fitness Expo. Details below.
- Location: Sacramento Convention Center, 1400 J Street, Sacramento
- Dates & Times: Friday, December 3 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, December 4 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You may pick up a race packet for a friend. Bring the bib number and name with you to the Expo.
- Check out all the exhibitors booths, do some Christmas shopping, and on Saturday attend the clinics of your choice at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Symposium, featuring renown distance coach and exercise physiologist, Jack Daniels Ph.D.
- Live runner tracking will be available again this year and will be much improved. A prominent link will be posted on the front page of RunCIM.org to access the tracking system.
- Some all-important answers to those all-important questions:
- Ultima Replenisher flavor is Lemonade.
- GU Gels in an assortment of flavors will be distributed at miles 13.1, 20 and 23.
- Yes - you may purchase a bus ticket at the Expo.
- (We are really hoping there won't be too many of these, but...) relay team changes may be made at the Relay Team solutions desk at the Expo.
- Clydesdales and Athenas: you must weigh in at the Expo. Ask for the weigh-in location at the Runner Info booth.
- All awards (top finishers, age division, wheelchair, Clydesdale/Athena,Vision Impaired) are based on GUN time. Those who are contending should position themselves near the start and not run with a Pace Team Leader.
- Be sure to check the Loyal Runner Rewards Poster at the Expo to see if you have been approved as a person who qualifies to pick up your award for finishing the CIM 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20, times or 25 times. These awards must be picked up after you finish at the Loyal CIM Runners Rewards booth located at the finish line. They are not mailed!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday
- To find answers to many more of your questions and to make your race be the BEST it can be, we highly recommend that you read these informative guides:
!The Sacramento Running Association Board and Staff thank YOU for choosing the CIM.
|Thank you CIM Sponsors!|
Fall Kaiser Permanente Youth Fitness Program (October-December, 2011)
California International Marathon Presented by Kaiser Permanente, the Marathon Relay Challenge, the Kaiser Permanente Youth Fitness Program & maraFUNrun (December 5, 2010)
Super Bowl Sunday 10K Run II Registration is open! Also a 2-person Relay (February 6, 2011)
INAUGURAL! SacTown 10-Miler (April 3, 2011) - Registration is open! Fast, flat course starts and finishes at the State Capitol.
Spring Youth Fitness Track & Field Program (March-April, 2011)
Running of the Bullipedes (June 30, 2011
)Lake Natoma Four Bridges Half Marathon & 3-Person Relay, Kids 1-Mile Scary Scamper (October 30, 2011)
These events and programs are owned and managed by the Sacramento Running Association, a Not for Profit 501(c)(3) organization. SRA beneficiaries include regional youth fitness programs, running venue development, maintenance and improvement, and the American River Parkway.