California's largest women's business organization is pleased to announce the 2013 PBWC Young Women's Summit, presented by Juniper Networks.
The event will offer unique programming to help high school juniors and seniors and college-aged women expand their horizons and pursue the careers they desire by connecting them with successful, professional women eager to share what they know with the next generation of women leaders.
The 2013 Professional Business Women of California Young Women's
- Two skill-building and inspirational keynote sessions
- A multi-generational panel of women at various stages of their careers sharing insights of what to expect and how to thrive at each phase
- Small-group mentoring sessions with businesswomen from multiple industries
- One-on-one opportunities to speak with corporate recruiters and universities to receive personal career and educational advice
- Dress for Success - tips for creating the proper professional image
- Fun ice-breaking exercises and networking opportunities with other like-minded young women eager to start planning their careers
- Gifts and prizes
Attendees must be high school juniors or seniors, or current college students between the ages of 17 and 23. Both individuals and groups are welcome. For school groups, if your school requires it, one designated chaperone will be allowed for every six participants.
Registration opens August 1st at pbwc.org.