The Texas Law Shield movement is founded on the principle of eternal vigilance. With that in mind, we bring you the "Open Carry Manifesto," an explanation of why EVERYONE should care about the Texas firearm liberty of open carry...before it's too late...
Download your free copy of the "Open Carry Manifesto"
Members: Have You Filled Out
Your Legal Emergency Plan?
Members, if you haven't filled out your free Legal Emergency Plan yet, you're not as protected as you should be! Take just a moment, sign in to your member portal and fill out your Legal Emergency Plan for your program attorneys so they have it if they need it.
How To Do It:
- Visit www.texaslawshield.com/portal.
- Use your Member Number from your TLS card as your Username.
- If this is your first time logging on, use your last name as your Password (if your password isn't working, you may reset your password using the reset password button).
- Click on the Legal Emergency Plan prompt.
- Fill out your information for your program attorneys.
For those who have a Couple's Plan, use the primary account holder's login information to access the Member Portal. If you are having difficulty logging in, please use the password reset button on the login page to change your password. If you have any issues please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-448-6839.
If you have already successfully signed in to the Member Portal: continue to sign in using your Member Number as your Username, and continue using your existing password.
Seminar Schedule Expanded!
Texas Law Shield is happy to announce that we are expanding the number of Firearms Law Seminars and Workshops all over Texas and you are invited! Hear Attorneys and Firearms Professionals speak on:
- Deadly Force Laws in Texas
- Police Search and Seizure
- How to Deal with a Difficult Police Officer
- Civil Liability
...And many more!
To register or learn more, head over to www.GunLawSeminar.com for a complete list of upcoming seminars in your area.
Texas Law Shield, LLP