MISSISSIPPI MANAGERS ASSOCIATION EVENTS
As a member of the Mississippi Managers Association, you are invited to register to attend the events that will be featured on Thursday, May 15, 2014 at the Beau Rivage Resort in Biloxi!
Don't miss guest speaker Holly Herman's
Managers Association Workshop presentation "Get More Time out of Your Day, Dealing with Difficult People and Taking Control of Your Career,"
where she'll provide guidance on dealing with a variety of situations managers encounter on a daily basis, including:
- How do you control the interruptions?
- What's the best way to focus?
- How can I get more done in less time?
- What would make me feel productive?
- Is there such a thing as balance?
- Are you dealing with difficult people in your workplace?
- Are they employees or members?
- Are they moody?
- Are they complainers?
- Is the gossip mill taking your business to new lows?
- What can I do to get ahead?
- How can I be the best employee?
- How can I be the best manager?
- What should I know about my career?
About Holly Herman
Holly Herman has over 25 years experience in the financial services industry. She has held leadership positions throughout her career. These include CEO to two large credit unions, a political appointment as Chief of Staff to the NCUA Chairman, CFO, and elected to the CUNA Board of Directors.
Holly has been a sought after speaker, facilitator and consultant . She spent two years training as an executive coach and has coached industry leaders and entrepreneurs during the past ten years. You can find out more at www.AchievingSkills.com
.Schedule of Events
- 9:00 am - 12 Noon: Managers Association Workshop
- 12:00 Noon - 1:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 - 3:00 pm: Managers Association Business Meeting*
Managers Association members wishing to attend the morning workshop & luncheon can register for $50 per person. (*There is no charge for members of the Managers Association to attend the Thursday afternoon business meeting only, which will be held after lunch.)