| December 2012 Newsletter
for the Holidays
Order in time!
Place your cheese order by noon on Monday, DECEMBER 17 to ensure that your package arrives by Christmas with standard shipping rates. Can't make that deadline? Give us a call. 802-985-0333.
Special holiday package!
- 2 1-lb blocks of 1-yr cheddar
- 2 1-lb blocks of 2-yr cheddar
- 6 maple syrup nips
Only $79 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 (regularly $89+shipping). While suppies last.
Call 802-985-0333 or visit our Welcome Center & Farm Store (offer not available online)
Give the experience of Shelburne Farms to a loved one this year:
Daily through January 1, 11am-2pm. (weather & snow permitting)
Evening Sleigh Rides
Check our online calendar regularly for new programs as details become available.
We close out our 40th year as an education organization with a video from President Alec Webb.
I'd like to share with you my thanks and reflections as we approach the end of the year. This comes with deep gratitude for the opportunity to work together on cultivating change for a brighter future.
All the best,
President of Shelburne Farms
- Hear a few perspectives on the transformation and program impact of the Farm in this 40th anniversary video.
- See some before and after images of the last 40 years in this slide show, as a reminder of how far we've come.
- Read about our outreach and partnership work in this Vermont Magazine article.
We've launched a new website!
We invite you to check out our new website and tell us what you think. On our new site you can now:
- Search our calendar for programs by topic,
date, or program type;
- Easily sign up for a program via email
- Leave us a Guestbook comment
- Find much more current information on our educational work.
- Enjoy some beautiful slideshows of this place and its projects.
Our online store remains the same. (We didn't want to confuse you.)