Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable." Moliere
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Health Care Reform Update: IRS Provides Guidance on Delayed Enforcement of Employer Penalty, Related Reporting
- PCORI Fee July 31, 2013, Deadline Approaching for Health Insurance Policy Issuers and Sponsors of Self-Funded Health Plans
- Benefits and Tax Consequences of the Supreme Court DOMA Ruling for Employers
- U.S. Department of Labor Audits of Health and Welfare Plans: What To Expect and How To Prepare For One
- Users to Receive New Passwords for EEO-1 Reports
- NLRB Holds Confidentiality / Disparagement Provisions in Employment Agreements Unlawful
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.