Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"Before anything else, preparation is the key to success." Alexander Graham Bell
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Same-Sex Couples (Still) Not "Married" for Federal Tax Purposes
- To Be or Not To Be: Court Holds TPA "To Be" An ERISA Fiduciary
- Failure to Timely Allocate Forfeitures
- Losing By Winning: Case Offers Harsh Reminder Concerning Preventable Expenses
- Correcting Operational Mistakes Can Eliminate Fiduciary Liabiltiy
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.