In accordance with our Constitution (13.3), "At each annual general meeting of the association, the members of the management committee [including the president, vice-president, treasurer, and secretary] must retire from office, but are eligible, on nomination, for re-election."
Nominations are therefore sought for the following positions:
- Vice President
- up to 5 regular Management Committee members.
Would you like to serve on our Management Committee?
- Are you committed to our Landcare work?
- Have ideas on how we could do it even better?
- Have administrative or management skills?
If you have an interest or expertise in the following areas we'd be particularly pleased if you would nominate:
- grant application writing
- events coordination
- media communications.
If you would like to put up your hand for the committee, here's how:
- You need to be a current member.
- You need two TM Landcare members to nominate you.
- Your nomination must be in writing, signed by you and those who are nominating you.
- The form must be given to the secretary at least 14 days before the AGM (i.e. received no later than Friday 2nd August).
The nomination form can be found on the TML website (www.tamborinemtnlandcare.org.au): go to the menu on the left, click on Forms and Documents. Under Administration you'll find the form AGM - Management Committee Nomination Form, which you can print out.
Or you can pick up the form at the Piccabeen Bookshop (behind Joseph the Greengrocer, down the lane beside the Talk of the Town café).
The form can be mailed to
Wendy Morgan, Secretary, TML
PO Box 161
North Tamborine QLD 4272
or delivered to the Piccabeen Bookshop in an envelope marked Attn: Secretary.
Remember, all nominations must be received no later than Friday 2nd August.