Everything is changing ...
When we decided to open our retail pond store back in 2003, we had so many hopes and dreams of what it would become. Over the years that followed we achieved so many of those, but we never expected the bonds we would create with so many of our "customers". We have watched so many of your families change over the years and our involvement in our community has given us amazing opportunities to get to know so many special people. We have always said "we build friendships one pond at a time" and that is really what makes this announcement so difficult.
Everything is changing... including how we as customers spend our money. The internet has opened up a new world of competition for our business and they don't have all of the incredible overhead that a brick and mortar store like ours has to incur.
As much as we love the relationships / friendships we have with all of you ... too many times over the past year, we have heard
"thanks for the advice ... I bought it online and it worked ", "that sounds great but I can get it cheaper online" or "I love that product but I buy it online".
We are not blaming anyone and there are really no hard feelings... it is just the times we live in. There is little value placed on the knowledge, resources and customer service anymore ... it's all about the savings. We all have to make our dollars go further ... right?
To that end...It is with a heavy heart that we must announce.
We will be closing our retail location on March 22nd.
We will be having one last Water Garden Weekend Event! March 20 & 21
This event will feature the same great fish and plant specials you are used to getting every year as well as we will have clearance pricing on SOOOOO many items .... Everything must go!
We can't say enough how much we have appreciated your support of our business over the past 10+ years. There are no words that could accurately capture our gratitude for your support of our business. We hope you all will have the opportunity to come out and see us one last time at our water garden weekend event.
We would love to see you!
- We are NOT going out of business! We are simply closing the retail portion of our business. The service, installation and maintenance divisions are still going strong and will continue to do so.
- We are moving out of our location to a new location in Kissimmee that will better suit our focus on construction, service and maintenance.
- We will be closing the doors after Water Garden Weekend, March 21.
- We will continue to provide pond maintenance.
- We will offer to ship any product you might need directly to you.
- All warranties are still in place! We will still do our best to provide you with the level of service you have been accustomed to receiving.
- Our online store is being created now and will be up soon ... if you can't beat em ... join em
- Our install and maintenance staff will remain the same.
Please mark your calendar for March 20, 21 ...
Jim, Theresa and the Pondtastic Staff