As you know, Voyager Bank is committed to the highest level of security and privacy. All of our Online Banking features are run over secure connections and data is monitored 24/7. Please read "What You Can Do To Keep You Information Secure" below to learn more about keeping your financial information as secure as possible.
Another important commitment of Voyager Bank is to be an active leader and participant in civic and charitable initiatives. In May we are sponsoring community events at The Whole Learning School, Can Do Canines and Helping Paws. Details about these events are presented below.
We are grateful for the opportunity to help these organizations and will continue to strive to be a valued contributor to the economic growth, welfare and stability of our communities.
What You Can Do To Keep Your
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts or online advertising. Typing an address in your browser instead of clicking a link in a questionable email is a safer alternative.
- Only give sensitive information to websites using encryption so your information is protected. Verify that the web address begins with https:// the "s" is for secure.
- Do not trust sites with certificate warnings or errors. These messages could be caused by your connection being intercepted or the webserver misrepresenting its identity.
- Always sign out or log off of password protected websites when finished to prevent unauthorized access.
- Choose to receive online documents when possible, rather than paper. Paper documents can be stolen from your mailbox or taken from your trash.
Voyager Bank will never ask for your password, account number or other personal information over the phone, text message or by e-mail. We will never send unsolicited e-mail containing attachments.
Click here to learn more about our Security and Privacy Policies
May Community Events
Can Do Canines
On May 6th, Voyager Bank sponsored the 2014 Can Do Canines Tails of Independence Luncheon. Can Do Canines is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with disabilities by creating mutually beneficial partnerships with specially trained dogs. Can Do Canines envisions a future in which every person that needs and wants an assistance dog can have one.
The Whole Learning School
On May 8th, Voyager Bank sponsored The Whole Learning School's Minds of All Kinds Benefit Breakfast. The Whole Learning School is the only independent school in the state of Minnesota that is specifically designed for students with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disabilities, ADHD and other executive functioning difficulties. TWLS helps students succeed in a positive and unique educational environment that understands and supports their neurological, physical, social and emotional needs.
On May 18th, Voyager Bank will sponsor the Helping Paws 2014 Helping Paws Wag Walk & Run. The mission of Helping Paws is to further the independence of individuals with physical disabilities through the use of service dogs.