It's a Green New Year
Green Cleaning by SM
With the start of a new year, many companies are thinking about making some changes. The new year is a great time to "go green" in some simple ways that can really make a big difference for our community and environment.
Switching to green cleaning for your business is not only the responsible way to clean, but it is easy to do, cost-efficient and has been proven to be healthier for your employees. Recent studies have proven improved employee health, productivity and retention, along with lower operating costs and sometimes government incentives.
This year look into adding ServiceMaster's green cleaning methods to your existing maintenance plan. We offer complete care with effective cleaning technologies and reduced toxins affecting our environment. We take our responsibility to our environment seriously and make it easy for homes and businesses to switch over to green cleaning. Check out the details on our green-cleaning plan for your home and business.
In The Community
We are excited for the upcoming Spring Training Baseball Games at the Salt River Field, home of the Diamondbacks. We are looking forward to inviting our agent friends in the VIP section as the Diamondbacks take on the Brewers on March 13. Later that week, we'll be hosting more food and fun as the Mariners go up against the Giants.
Also coming up is the Coyotes hockey season. We're patiently waiting for the new schedule and some hockey! Another favorite event is Nascar, which is coming up in March. We look forward to enjoying all of these events with some of our favorite friends. Stay tuned for game and race updates!
Congratulations are in order as some of our amazing employees have gone above and beyond! We are proud very proud of their accomplishments!
* Amir Noweder, General Manager is completing his CDS (Commercial Drying Specialist )course IICRC Certification;
* Andy Klunk, Sr Lead Tech, received his ASD (Aplied Structural Drying) certification - IICRC certification;
* Chris Dillinger, Peoria Project Manager, received his ASD (Applied Structural Drying) certification- IICRC certification.
* Katherine Ely, Project Supervisor, received her AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist) - IICRC certification;
* Joseph Garnet, Senior Lead Tech, received his AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist).
Way to go!
Our Hot Shot of the Month
This month we want to highlight our Tempe office employee, John J. Weaver, Jr.
John is a Senior Lead Technician (SLT) with ServiceMaster All Care and holds a several SM certifications, including Water Restoration Technician, Applied Structural Drying, and Certified Mold Remediator Supervisor.
Before coming to SM, John worked as an estimator, a project manager and a general manager. John grew up in the Midwest, specifically Waukegan and Beach Park, Illinois.
A fun fact about John... he spent 18 years playing in rock bands!
Welcome to the team, John. Great to work with you!
Cool Stuff That Works
Removal and control of unwanted odors requires a variety of professional products, systems and specialty equipment.
ServiceMaster All Care Restoration has developed several effective methods of eliminating unwanted and unpleasant odors. Our process begins with identifying the odor, removing it and then cleaning and disinfecting any affected surfaces, leaving behind only particles in the air.
The OdorKlenz-Air Cartridge is available in 3 configurations:
- OdorKlenz-Air: for use with air scrubber on fire, flood, and general nuisance odors.
- OdorKlenz-Air for Dehumidifiers: for use on floods, category 2 & 3 water loss, and sewer.
- OdorKlenz-Air ProFinisher: for use with air scrubber for chemical and refinishing odors.