|The URI Master Composter Program trains volunteers to compost and to become advocates for composting and recycling within their local community and around the state. To earn the title 'URI Master Composter,' participants must complete both days of training and a volunteer commitment of at least 30 hours. Learn More.
| This two-day training will be a combination of lectures and field trips throughout Rhode Island.
- Compost fundamentals
- Science of composting
- Waste & resource management in RI
- Earth Care Farm, Charlestown
- The Worm Ladies, Charlestown
- Rhode Island Resource Recovery Corporation (RIRRC), Johnston
- Southside Community Landtrust, Providence
|URI Master Composter, Kevin Fetzer, working with local schools to build compost bins|