8 Food Gadgets for your Next Camping Trip
Camping is a great time to try new recipes, cook over the fire, and spoil yourself with good food and drinks. Next time you're camping, try cooking, eating, and drinking, with these clever and helpful food gadgets!
1. Hands-Free S'mores Rack- Lots of S'mores to share!
2. Two-Prong Roasting Attachment- Never get dirt or splinters in your marshmallow again!
3. Folding Wooden Picnic Table- Extra seating never hurt anyone!
4. Glove Beer Koozie- Keep your hands warm and your beer cold!
5. Flashlight Spatula- never burn burgers in the dark again!
6. Temperature Controlled Beer Koozie- Keep your drink at the perfect temperature!
7. Stacked Container Sets- Perfect for spices, snacks, and supplies!
8. Open Fire Popcorn Maker- nothing like some freshly popped corn!
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
It feels like spring and we're looking forward to seeing you camping soon!
Normandy's open-air snack bar, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner items along with delicious ice cream and sinful snacks. Guests are delighted by the variety and quality of menu items. Items that feature your typical snack bar fair, like fried dough, hamburgers, hot dogs, and fries, but go a step further with fresh salads, roll-up sandwiches, and nightly dinner specials. Click here to view the menu.
- Spring & Fall: open Fridays 5pm-9pm, Saturdays 7:30am-9pm, and Sundays 7:30am-1pm
- Summer: open 7 days a week; 7:30am-9:30pm
Elevate your experience in one of our romantic, yet rustic safari tents. Please, note there is no water or electricity in these tents.
- Sleeps 4.
- Queen bed, futon couch and a pullout chair.
- 3 night minimum during July & August.
- $99/night midweek; $125/night weekends/holidays.
- To cancel, 2 weeks notice is required in order to receive a refund. There is a $10 processing fee for all cancellations.
- $200 security deposit.
- Chairs on porch.
- Dining area for 4 on back porch.
- 2 Lanterns.
- Check-in 3pm; Check-out 12pm.
- Please note, there is no water or electricity in the tent and we do not provide any linens, blankets, pillows or towels (we do have a linen service for a fee, please inquire upon making the reservation for this service).
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted.
- Sorry, no discounts on rentals.
- We will begin accepting reservations on the safari tents as soon as construction is complete. We'll send out an email and post updates on our facebook page.
|April Things To Do
Check out all the thing so do in in the area this April!
- April 1-3 Sesame Street Live at Providence Performing Arts Center
- April 1-3 66th Annual RI Home Show at the RI Convention Center
- April 11 - Red Sox vs Orioles at 2:05pm- Opening Day!
- April 18 The 120th Boston Marathon The Boston Marathon is the world's oldest annual marathon
- April 15-17 at RI Convention Center STARPOWER is entering its 28th year in the in the world of dance
- April 23 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship,at Gillette Stadium
- April 28 - May 1 Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus At Dunkin Donuts Center In Providence
Happening Right here in our Neck of the Woods (less than 6 miles from park):
- April 2 5th Annual Patriot Place Chili Bowl Cook Off presented by Bass Prop Shops from 1-3PM
- April 7 Book Signing with Richelle Mead at An Unlikely Story Bookstore and Café in Plainville, MA
- April 14 & 28 Cruise Night at Patriot Place is in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- April 16-17 Wilderness First Aid Training at Bass Pro Shops!
- April 1, 9, 27, 30 New England Revolution home games at Gillette Stadium
We only have a few sites left for our popular Spring Spectacular program so don't miss out!
Apr 1 - Memorial Day
Let Normandy Farms be your home away from home. Just say "no" to spring cleaning this year and go camping instead, less crowds means more room for you! Select from available sites and stay situated from April 1st thru Memorial Day.
- Unlimited Camping with activities every weekend
- Indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center
- Includes school vacation week and Memorial Day weekend
- Fewer people means more room for you!
- $1199 for two people + $150 w/sewer + $120 w/cable*
- $1549 for a family (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children) + $150 w/sewer +$120 w/cable*
*Electric is metered
Limited availability for sewer sites. $100 deposit due Memorial Day for the following season and payment in full is due by March 1. One months notice is required for cancellation. Payments must be made via cash or check.
Normandy Farms can be the second home you've always dreamed about. This perfect getaway offers a lifestyle where you can do as much or as little as you wish. Our experienced, friendly team is waiting to be of assistance in making your stay with us comfortable, fun, and most assuredly memorable.
It is more than awards that have guests return year after year to enjoy the wonderful facilities we offer. The Normandy Farms Lifestyle is all about enjoying a variety of activities, amenities, and entertainment that provides the opportunity to relax, socialize, to learn and grow, and to strengthen and energize the mind, body & spirit!
- Option #1 April 1 - November 30 (*Optional Storage)
- Family rate $8768 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
*Onsite storage available for $100/month.
- Option #2 May 1 - October 31 (taking unit off site)
- 1 or 2 adults $6567
- Family rate $7682 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest.Click here for more information and an application.
|Birthdays and Anniversaries|
Alexander Skladzien 4/6, Georgina Krain 4/8, Phil & Paige Iacobocci 4/10, Peggy Miller 4/11, Sandy Mercier 4/11, Eric Kristenson 4/14, Ellie Clifford 4/16, Mike Hogan 4/18, Jennifer Bryant 4/19, Dylan Curtin 4/21, Karen Webster 4/25, Elaine Armstrong 4/28, Elmer Sulkowski Jr. 4/30.
Rich & Barbara Harris 4/5, Angie & Al Sundling 4/19, Shawn & Lisa Conroy, 4/21, Fran & Bob Lally 4/24, Janice & Rick Rose 4/24.
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.|
The Daniels Family