Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not make it fun, healthy, and easy! Breakfast Boats are the perfect combination of all your breakfast favorites! Sourdough baguettes filled with sausage (or bacon), eggs and cheese, baked until hot and toasty! Here's the recipe!
- 4 demi sourdough baguettes (I found them in the bakery section of the grocery store)
- 1 (7 ounce) package of Jones All Natural Golden Spicy Pork Sausage Links
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut and pull out the middle of all 4 sourdough baguettes, leaving ½ inch of bread in the bottom and on the sides. Set baguettes aside. Prepare sausage according to package directions. Cut links into bite-size pieces and set aside. In a medium bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and the cream. Whisk in remaining ingredients and sausage. Evenly divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat. Place all 4 baguettes on a baking sheet and bake for 25-28 minutes or until set in the center. Allow boats to cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve. Enjoy!
Visit Jill's Blog
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
|2015 Reservations |
Don't forget to mark your calendar for Saturday, March 15th at 9am when we'll begin taking reservations for 2015. Yep, that's 2015! We look forward to seeing you soon!
|Check out What's New!
- We're building some exciting new features in the bike park.
- Want a private yoga class? We now offer private yoga classes with a registered yoga instructor. Click here to request a class.
- Do you like mountain biking? How about a guided mountain bike tour in Gillbert Hills State Forest featuring some of the best biking and hiking trails in the state. Click here to request a tour.
- Allow us to take your dog on an adventurous hike at the adjacent state forest or a walk around the park. Click here to request a hike or walk.
Join us for an Easter Ham Dinner! Advance reservations are required. Minimum 2 night stay. Reserve early, tickets are limited and non-refundable. Scrumptious Easter dinner includes mouthwatering ham, creamy mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, applesauce, tasty desserts and coffee. *Special Door Prize Drawings* Table set up starts at 12pm.
Please bring your own plates and table set-ups. We will have a vegetable peeling party at the Recreation Lodge on Saturday morning beginning at 9am for anyone who would like to help. Hot coffee & donuts will be provided for all our volunteer helpers.
We're positively enchanted about our Spirit Weekend, October 3-5. Join us for this special event, designed to build and strengthen your spiritual awareness. It is so important to create balance in your life by nurturing yourself. Treat yourself to an opportunity to delight your senses by joining us to celebrate your mind, body and spirit.
You truly don't want to miss this mystical weekend full of spirits from beyond...activities include a medium, palm, tarot card and Angel Readings.
- What's a Medium? :: A Medium connects you to Spirit for love and healing.
- Reiki Healing :: A Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Give us a call at 866-673-2767 to make your reservation today before we're sold out!
Looking for a summer job? We're having a Job Fair :: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10am-3pm
- Who: Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort in Foxboro, MA is looking for enthusiastic, fun loving people to join our energetic team with a strong work ethic in a fast paced environment. Individuals should be very dependable, detail oriented and enjoy working in the hospitality industry.
- Where: Recreation Lodge at 72 West Street in Foxboro, MA 02035.
- Seasonal employment openings extend from mid-April through October. Hours vary by department and season and may include part-time, weekends, evenings, days, and full-time seasonal.
We cross-train departments to allow for team member flexibility.
Pay range depends upon job responsibility and experience.
Applicants participating in the job fair may receive first consideration for employment. General applications for the 2014 season may be submitted after March 30th.
We are an equal opportunity employer and adhere to all state and federal employment laws.
Please bring a completed application to the job fair. Applications are available at Normandy Farms or can be submitted online.
|CCA Program 2014
Here's a review of the benefits:
- 10% discount on campsites (cannot be combined with other discounts).
- No advance deposits required (see form for just a few exclusions).
- You will be able to join a wait list so that if a site becomes available for a desired time frame, we will notify you. Please note, the wait list is ONLY for CCA guests.
- Enjoy early check in or late check out if the site is available.
- During our peak season, you won't have to print your vehicle pass as we'll have it waiting for you at the Hospitality Station.
In order to participate in the CCA program for 2014, there is a $50 annual fee. To take advantage of the benefits, please complete the following form.
Program benefits, cost, restrictions, and rules are subject to change.
|Southern New England Good Sam Family Fest!
September 12-14, 2014
Come join Massachusetts and Rhode Island Good Sam for a weekend of camping, smiles and good times at Normandy Farms. You will be entertained by the likes of Acoustic Rick and Daddy-O, complimentary breakfast Saturday, guest appearance by Sammy, and bus service to area shopping outlets For more information, visit Good Sam.
|Spring Spectacular 2014|
Apr 1 - Memorial Day
Let Normandy Farms be your home away from home. Just say "no" to spring cleaning this year and go camping instead, less crowds means more room for you! Select from available sites and stay situated from April 1st thru Memorial Day.
- Unlimited Camping with activities every weekend
- Indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center
- Includes school vacation week and Memorial Day weekend
- Fewer people means more room for you!
- $1140 for two people + $150 w/sewer + $120 w/cable*
- $1490 for a family (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children) + $150 w/sewer +$120 w/cable*
*Electric is metered
Limited availability for sewer sites. $100 deposit due Memorial Day for the following season and payment in full is due by March 1. One month's notice is required for cancellation. Payments must be made via cash or check.
Visit us and discover why Normandy Farms has been widely recognized as one of the premier resorts in the world by the Travel Channel, Outdoor Network and the National Association of RV Parks. The Normandy Farms Lifestyle is all about enjoying a variety of activities, amenities, and entertainment that provides the opportunity to relax, socialize, to learn and grow, and to strengthen and energize the mind, body & spirit!
Option #1 April 1 - Nov 30 (w/onsite storage Dec 1 - Mar 31)
* 1 or 2 adults $7298
* Family rate $8513 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
Option #2 May 1 - October 31 (taking unit off site)
* 1 or 2 adults $6376
* Family rate $7458 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
|Birthdays and Anniversaries|
Don Pike 3/3, Angie Sundling 3/4, Diane Bryant 3/4, Nicole MacAulay 3/5, Sean Whelahan 3/5, Jim Miller 3/5, Julie Clifford 3/7, Tyler Russell 3/8, James Kear 3/9, Kelsey MacAulay 3/14, Jim Walker 3/16, Shelia Ryan 3/19, Dave Armstrong 3/21, Sam Lincoln Page 3/21, Adele Kohl 3/24, Rich Madden 3/24, Ruth Henderson 3/25, Jillian Harrison 3/28, Dan Daniels 3/30, Judy Ferguson 3/30, Andrew Harrison 3/30, Beth Begin 3/31, George Krain 3/31
Pat & Marie Curtin 3/5, Dan & Doris Daniels 3/31
|2005 Beaver For Sale $105,000|
400 Quad SLD, 400 Cat C-9 Engine, 45,000 miles, Non-smoking/no pets, 4 slides, new 2013 aqua hot water heating system, 4 door refrigerator with ice maker, air assisted suspension, air leveling system, two 15,000 BTU central/ducted AC, washer/dryer combo, 8 KW diesel generator, 2,000 watt inverter, full body paint, rear vision camera/monitor, security system, light maple cabinetry upgrade, aluminum RV wheels, 16' carefree power awning with auto wind sensor, power entry door awning, 2012 slide topper awnings, 6 way power seats, solar panel and battery charger, tile upgrade in bath and kitchen, power roof vents with rain sensor, trailer hitch, loaded with every upgrade option. If interested, please call Al 508-294-4164. Click here for more pictures.
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.|
The Daniels Family