July 4th Weekend - Celebrate the birthday of our nation with exciting fun-filled activities including our Annual Junior Olympics.
Casino Weekend - We will have a "full house" this weekend. . . but will you? (proceeds to the Jimmy Fund).
Halloween Week - The only thing better than Halloween...Halloween in July! Join us for this spooky week . . . if you dare!
Retro Week - Take a step back in time during our flash back to Retro Week! "Wicked groovy!"
New England Sports Weekend - Get off the bench and come celebrate your favorite New England teams with a weekend designed for the sports enthusiast!
10 Tips for Camping with Dogs
Camping is a family activity and everyone who owns a dog knows that they are most definitely a member of the family. Here at Normandy Farms, we are certainly a dog-friendly park. It's important that when bringing your four-legged friend, that you are properly prepared for any situation that may arise. Here are some simple tips for camping with your dog!
- Make sure your dog is up to date on all shots and vaccinations.
- Keep a copy of records including shots and vaccinations.
- Make sure that your dog is registered upon check-in and has an identification tag.
- Use a crate for traveling, sleeping, or short term holding.
- Bring extra leashes, toys, treats, and collars!
- Don't forget to bring your pet's regular dishes and food along with any prescribed medication.
- Be sure to keep your dogs cool and hydrated, especially when it's hot - can you imagine wearing a fur coat in the summer?
- Make sure to pack some first aid items and obtain a phone number to a nearby pet hospital for unexpected situations.
- Always clean up after your dog; bring doggie bags or use bags provided by your campground to pick up waste and properly dispose of these bags in trash cans.
- Ensure that your dog gets plenty of exercise! Let them run around in the dog park or take them for walks.
Visit Jill's Blog
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
|Father of the Year
Congratulations to all the dads and especially this year's winners:
Father of the Year - Dan Skurka
2nd place - Sean Sankey
3rd place - John Chapman
Congratulations to all of our participants in our Fishing Derby!
1st Catch: Bob Gratzer
Tie for Biggest Fish: Bob Gratzer & Garrett Morris
|New Snack Bar!
Our new Kamper's Kitchen Snack Bar is now open! Check out our new menu
and stop by! We're open daily 7am-10pm.
Brockton: Fairgrounds at 10:00pm
Walpole: Stone Field at 9:30pm
Milford: Plain's Park at 10:00pm
Sharon: Memorial Park Beach at 9:30pm
Attleboro: Hayward Field at 9:20pm
Bellingham: Bellingham High School at 9pm
Bridgewater: Legion Field at 9:30pm
Brockton: Fairgrounds at 10:00pm
Foxboro: Patriots Place at 9:30pm
Onset: Onset Beach at Dusklers!
Get in shape for the summer with Sharon and Beth's Boot Camp! Every Wednesday and Friday from 8am-9am.
Thanks to our talented carpenter, Steve Lovell, we have a brand new Snack Bar facility! Steve has been the primary carpenter at Normandy Farms for over 25 years. He is responsible for the construction of the many beautiful buildings that we have at the campground. His attention to detail and ability to see the vision that the Daniels Family has truly makes Steve a valuable team member.
Congratulations to Lauren Field who was recently awarded the Norman & Jeannette Scholarship for 2013!
Each year we award a scholarship to a deserving student in memory of Norman & Jeannette Daniels, founders of Normandy Farms Campground. Here's a look at our past recipients:
Norman & Jeannette Daniels Scholarship Award Winners
1997 William Hanson
1998 Michelle Anderson
1999 Valerie Seiden
2000 Joe Tolland
2001 Brian Rosado
2002 Andrea Repoff
2003 Lauren Dumican
2004 Ashley Maxwell
2005 Kristin Iarocci
2006 Chris Marves
2007 Kate Mealey
2008 James Kominsky
2009 Tracie Wright
2010 Ariel Solomon
2011 Steven Bresse
2012 Taylor Johnson
2013 Lauren Field
Jason Luciano 7/3, Sydney Rose Devaney 7/5, "TJ" Clifford 7/13, Andrew Thornton 7/13, Sofia Svanholt 7/17, Tommy Ryan 7/19, Janet O'Reilly 7/25, Mark Sinclair 7/30.
|Playhouse For Sale - reduced price!
While our Playhouses were VERY popular, it's challenging for us to safely maneuver them around the park. As a result, we're no longer providing them for rent and offering them for sale.
- Playhouse #1 (6ft x 10ft) $2000 or BEST OFFER
Please email if interested.
- Payment must be made by check or cash.
- We will load the Playhouse onto your trailer, but it is your responsibility from there.
- SOLD AS IS
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
- We will not hold the units, they will be sold to the first person who makes payment and must be picked up within 2 weeks.
To make way for our new snack bar, Normandy Farms is selling their Kamper's Kitchen snack bar. BEST OFFER! It is a fully functional, approximately 400 square foot, 8x40' kitchen. The park model is on wheels and can be pulled away with a truck.
Includes 3 commercial exhaust fans with a 20 foot stainless steel hood and assorted stainless steel commercial kitchen equipment. It will be ready to roll mid-June. Anyone interested may come by and take a look.
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.|
The Daniels Family