CLOSED DECEMBER - MARCH; Reopening April 1st.
Easter Weekend - Where does the Easter Bunny go on vacation? Norm-egg-dy Farms! He'll be here, and so should you. Many activities planned for this fun weekend to celebrate, including egg decorating, egg hunt and Easter Ham Dinner. Dinner tickets on sale March 1st.
New Hampshire Weekend - New Hampshire campers will receive a special 25% discount on camping, RV supplies and gift merchandise.
April Vacation Week - The end of the school year is in sight. Come enjoy a whole week full of exciting activities for the entire family!
Connecticut Weekend - Connecticut campers will receive a special 25% discount on camping, RV supplies and gift merchandise.
Vermont Weekend - Vermont campers receive a special 25% discount on camping, RV supplies, & gift merchandise.
Mother's Day Weekend - A weekend of pampering is just the way to show the mom in your life how much she means to you. We'll have plenty of activities for the whole family, while mom can enjoy all of our special events planned just for her, including a cocktail reception. Also, our outdoor heated pool and hot tub will open for the season!
Dog's Day Weekend & Armed Forces Weekend - Reward those four-legged friends with an exciting weekend of activities including a dog show and parade. Entry forms are available at the Recreation Lodge or at the Reception Center. Don't forget to visit our spacious dog park called Freedom Tail Park that is complete with agility equipment, a dog wash and water fountain. We'd also like to recognize those in the armed forces by extending a 25% discount on camping!
Memorial Day Weekend (3 Day Holiday Weekend) - Summer is coming! The weather is warm and you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, hiking, or take part in our many scheduled activities including our popular one-pitch and volleyball tournaments.
Earth Day Begins at Home
There are plenty of ways you can make every day Earth Day. Improve your own small part of the planet by considering these suggestions for spring-cleaning, garden preparation, and home improvements.
- Purchase non-toxic cleaning products. Use natural fiber sponges and cleaning agents that are biodegradable, phosphate-free, chlorine-free, and unscented.
- Reduce paper use. Use rags instead of paper towels; cloth napkins instead of paper ones. Buy post-consumer recycled paper and recycle it when you've used it.
- Refurbish responsibly. Use water-based or vegetable-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Don't wash paint thinners, household cleaners, oil, or pesticides down the drain or pour them on the ground; use them up, give leftovers to friends or a charity, or dispose at your local toxic waste disposal center.
- Repair instead of replace.Reupholster furniture. Resole your shoes.
- Replace disposable goods with renewable ones. Buy rechargeable batteries. Use dishes instead of paper plates.
- Plant for the planet. Strengthen your garden's resistance to pests by planting resilient plants, by rotating the fruits and vegetables you plant, and by attracting friendly bugs to prey on the pesky ones.
Thank you for requesting our newsletter where we keep you informed about upcoming events, promotions, and much more!
Open for Camping April 1st!
While we are still closed for camping in March, our Reception Center will be open from 9am-6pm daily. As of April 1st, we'll be open for camping and our Reception Center will be open from 8am-9pm.
What's New for 2013?
- We are continuing to upgrade many of our sites to include Cable TV and 50AMP electric.
- We've added a stain onto the concrete floor in the Recreation Lodge to brighten the room.
- We're planning to open our new Kamper's Kitchen snack bar this summer.
Join us for our Easter Weekend April 5-7 and purchase your Easter dinner tickets online. Tickets go on sale March 1st and sell out, plus if you purchase your tickets early you'll spend less! $8/person up to March 31 and $10 after. Two night stay required for those attending the dinner.
| Job Fair
Saturday, March 9, 2013 10am-3pm
Who: Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort in Foxboro, MA is looking for enthusiastic, fun loving people to join our energetic team with a strong work ethic in a fast paced environment. Individuals should be very dependable, detail oriented and enjoy working in the hospitality industry.
Where: Recreation Lodge at 72 West Street in Foxboro, MA 02035.
Seasonal employment openings extend from mid-April through October. Hours vary by department and season and may include part-time, weekends, evenings, days, and fulltime seasonal.
Departments looking for exceptional team members include the following:
- Pool Host
- Park Ranger
- Landscape Maintenance
- Building Cleaning/Housekeeping
- Guest Service Representatives (certain restrictions apply)
- Sales Associates/Store
- Recreation Lodge Attendant
- Overnight Ranger
- Kamper's Kitchen
- Park Ranger
- Birthday Party Hosts
For a complete summary of job descriptions, please visit our website.
We cross-train departments to allow for team member flexibility.
Pay range depends upon job responsibility and experience.
Applicants participating in the job fair may receive first consideration for employment. General applications for the 2013 season may be submitted after March 30th.
We are an equal opportunity employer and adhere to all state and federal employment laws.
Please bring a completed application to the job fair. Applications are available at Normandy Farms or can be downloaded online.
Questions? Contact Marcia Galvin, Human Resources Director, via email or 866-673-2767 x310.
Apr 1 - Memorial Day
Let Normandy Farms be your home away from home. Just say "no" to spring cleaning this year and go camping instead, less crowds means more room for you! Select from available sites and stay situated from April 1st thru Memorial Day.
- Unlimited Camping with activities every weekend
- Indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center
- Includes school vacation week and Memorial Day weekend
- Fewer people means more room for you!
- $995 for two people (electric extra) + $200 w/sewer + $100 w/cable
- $1315 for a family (electric extra) + $200 w/sewer +$100 w/cable
Limited availability for sewer sites. $100 deposit due Memorial Day for the following season and payment in full is due by March 1. One months notice is required for cancellation.
Birthdays & Anniversaries
March & April Birthdays
Don Pike 3/3, Angie Sundling 3/4, Diane Bryant 3/4, Nicole MacAulay 3/5, Sean Whelahan 3/5, Jim Miller 3/5, Julie Clifford 3/7, Tyler Russell 3/8, James Kear 3/9, Kelsey MacAulay 3/14, Jim Walker 3/16, Shelia Ryan 3/19, Dave Armstrong 3/21, Sam Lincoln Page 3/21, Adele Kohl 3/24, Rich Madden 3/24, Ruth Henderson 3/25, Jillian Harrison 3/28, Dan Daniels 3/30, Judy Ferguson 3/30, Andrew Harrison 3/30, Beth Begin 3/31, George Krain 3/31, Sue Faber 4/6, Alexander Skladzien 4/6, Don MacAulay 4/7, Florence Cushman 4/7, Georgina Krain 4/8, Phil & Paige Iacobocci 4/10, Peggy Miller 4/11, Sandy Mercier 4/11, Eric Kristenson 4/14, Ellie Clifford 4/16, Mike Hogan 4/18, Jennifer Bryant 4/19, Dylan Curtin 4/21, Karen Webster 4/25, Elaine Armstrong 4/28, Elmer Sulkowski Jr. 4/30.
March & April Anniversaries
Pat & Marie Curtin 3/5, Dan & Doris Daniels 3/31, Rich & Barbara Harris 4/5, Angie & Al Sundling 4/19, Shawn & Lisa Conroy, 4/21, Fran & Bob Lally 4/24, Janice & Rick Rose 4/24.
Our new CCA program has even more benefits than before! This program will be effective January 1, 2013.
Here's a look at some of the perks:
- 10% discount on campsites (cannot be combined with other discounts; not valid on rentals; monthly or seasonal packages; other restrictions may apply).
- No deposit will be required when you make your reservation; however, you are subject to the same cancellation guidelines (excludes extended stays and monthly reservations).
- You will be able to join a wait list so that if a site becomes available for a desired time frame, we will notify you. Please note, the wait list is ONLY for CCA guests.
- Make your reservations early (date to be determined).
- Enjoy early check in or late check out if the site is available.
- During our peak season, you won't have to print your vehicle pass as we'll have it waiting for you at the Hospitality Station.
In order to participate in our CCA program, there is a $50 annual fee. To take advantage of the benefits, including making a reservation without a deposit, you will need to complete the following form. If you are a member of the existing program, we will not automatically charge your card the annual fee. The old CCA program was phased out at the end of 2012, but your existing reservations will be honored without deposits.
Program benefits, cost, restrictions, and rules are subject to change.
NEW Summer Seasonal Program! Visit us and discover why Normandy Farms has been widely recognized as one of the premier resorts in the world by the Travel Channel, Outdoor Network and the National Association of RV Parks. The Normandy Farms Lifestyle is all about enjoying a variety of activities, amenities, and entertainment that provides the opportunity to relax, socialize, to learn and grow, and to strengthen and energize the mind, body & spirit!
Option #1 April 1 - Nov 30 (w/onsite storage Dec 1 - Mar 31)
* 1 or 2 adults $7085
* Family rate $8265 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
Option #2 May 1 - October 31 (taking unit off site)
* 1 or 2 adults $6190
* Family rate $7240 (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children)
Electric is metered and is charged to the seasonal guest
|We look forward to providing you and your family with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience.|
The Daniels Family