Harbor Permit Manager...Another Product from PeopleGIS!
Does your annual mooring/slip renewal process drive you crazy? Would you like to map your moorings and slips, communicate with permit holders by email, and automate your annual renewal process? Would you appreciate a public wait list web page that updates itself?
Harbor Permit Manager (HPM) is the latest online data management service created by PeopleGIS. HPM provides all of the data management and mapping tools a Harbormaster needs to maintain mooring and slip permits, waiting lists, and annual renewals. In addition, online payments are an option that can cut the check and cash handling and streamline payments.
Our goals for this project were to organize this type of information at a very high level while ensuring the tools were simple and easy to use. We wanted harbor staff to have access to the data anywhere they had access to the Internet, including on the water as they encounter issues requiring clarification and/or action.
We also wanted to reduce the envelop stuffing that occurs every fall as permits come up for renewal, to eliminate the effort required to publish waiting lists online for public review, and to cut the costs associated with communicating with Permitees and Wait Listees.
Harbor Permit Manager System Features:
- Manages Mooring, Slip and Rack Spaces
- Handles Multiple Mooring, Slip, and Rack Facility Sub-Locations
- Staff can add Unlimited Notes to Permit and Wait List Records
- Maps all Moorings, Slips and Rack Spaces
- By GPS
- By Town GIS Mapping
- Unlimited Accessibility
- Desktop and Laptop Computers in Your Office
- Android & iPad Tablets in the Field
- Generates Reports
- Waiting Lists
- Available Moorings, Slips & Racks
- Unpaid Moorings, Slips & Racks
- Generates live HTML Waiting Lists (for inclusion in your town website)
- Automatically Updated
- No Editing Required!
- Re-Assigns Moorings, Slips and Racks to Members of the Waiting List
- Allows for Human-Decision-Making
- Automated Email Notifications (for renewals and notifications)
- to Permit Holders
- to Wait Listees
- to Eliminate as much US Mail as possible
- Ability to update/replace boat information mid-season
- Custom fee calculations
- Integrated Senior Discounting (if applicable)
- Automated check for delinquent payments (if required)
- Ability to document/manage Third Parties (temporary or seasonal)
- Maintains Payment Histories
- Cash, Check, Online Payments
- Late Payments capabilities
- Online Payments Integration
- Archives each year's database for future reference
If HPM sounds like something your office needs to learn more about, please call our office. We look forward to talking to you.
Kevin Flanders, Pres.